Does what name you use on tinder matter?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
assuming your a gling etnik dude and you set your name as some goofy ethnikk sounding name, would you get less matches then if you set your name as something like "don" or "alexander"

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
yeah kinda, put a western name

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
If you are ethnic you should put a name that isnt to obviously western so it doesnt look fake but still western accepted.

Adam, is one that comes to mind used by ethnics and western people. Use that as your tinder name if you are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 3043
If you are ethnic you should put a name that isnt to obviously western so it doesnt look fake but still western accepted.

Adam, is one that comes to mind used by ethnics and western people. Use that as your tinder name if you are ethnic

but what if you meet up with the foid and she finds out you namefished her?

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
she is a foid : you won't go LTR : just say it's my second name, kinda

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
Most people go on Tinder for quick hookups, you can name fraud untill you are done. If you want an actual connection/relationship tinder isnt the place for that.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 3043

agree adam is the good compromise
Most people go on Tinder for quick hookups, you can name fraud untill you are done. If you want an actual connection/relationship tinder isnt the place for that.
exactly!

put your name as padjeet bomberboy ahmeed

if you're chad enough, it won't hinder you in the slightest

I think it defo does make a difference, depends what you class as ethnic though. “Luciano” or some spanish or italian name probably sounds more attractive than “Harry” lol

I think it defo does make a difference, depends what you class as ethnic though. “Luciano” or some spanish or italian name probably sounds more attractive than “Harry” lol
kinko ?

"padjeet", lmao
what? that's a perfectly acceptable name for an indian

you should be ashamed for making fun of them, who else you gonna call when your printer or phone fails?

what? that's a perfectly acceptable name for an indian

you should be ashamed for making fun of them, who else you gonna call when your printer or phone fails?
i'm not making fun of them, i find the name actually kinda good for singing, that's why i laughed.

i'm not making fun of them, i find the name actually kinda good for singing, that's why i laughed.
their cow god is gonna punish you for laughing at them, unless you offer them something in return

maybe shitting in your local street will suffice?

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3043
or "alexander"
That's my name.

giphy.gif

their cow god is gonna punish you for laughing at them, unless you offer them something in return

maybe shitting in your local street will suffice?
i'll do it if they give me better forward grown, and a kinda end of the downturned nose ngl