Does working out change your face?

C

CRAZYHEXDUDE

Iron
I was wondering if working out (strictly gaining muscles not losing fat) have any affect on your face. I see a lot of really buff people have strong cheekbones and stronger jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
thats just because they are losing bodyfat. so yes it does seem like you get a stronger facial structure but in reality it was just fat covering it before.

• +1
Reactions: Htrtt, Mr.cope, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
yeah it boosts your T levels drastically if you are lifting heavy for a good period of time meaning you start to develop more masculine features

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Britishlooksmaxxer
thats just because they are losing bodyfat. so yes it does seem like you get a stronger facial structure but in reality it was just fat covering it before.
That's what I thought as well but then I see skinny people transformations and their face changes a lot

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
That's what I thought as well but then I see skinny people transformations and their face changes a lot
most ''skinny guys'' are or skinnyfat or adolescence. puberty can change your face drastically.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Getting a bigger neck and wider shoulders will make you look more masculine. If you have a long weird neck and narrow shoulders, the difference will be night and day. You won't look prettier though.

Yes.
Ddss

No. If anything, dirtier skin due to all the sweating and clogged pores

My case, but I was mid puberty. The high T levels makes you more attractive facially definetly.

no gym for changing your face.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
yeah it boosts your T levels drastically if you are lifting heavy for a good period of time meaning you start to develop more masculine features
That’s not how it works greycel

Gym only changes face if you are actually fat
If you are skinny your face will be the same

Straight to the point:Yes and No

Depends how old were you when you started lifting and were you morbidly obese

No jfl, having slightly more T from working out won't even give u masseter hypertrophy let alone change your features.

Yeah , because u get leaner
Also neck gaining defo affect face
Working out improve your face as well

View attachment 393061View attachment 393063View attachment 393072View attachment 393073Your bones don’t grow from working out you retard you get them from your genes
Yeah you are always limited by your genetics, but lifting heavy and boosting your T levels allows you to reach your genetic potential, of which 90% of people do not reach. Yeah you can be born fuck ugly and there is nothing you can do, but lifting, especially at an early age 16-19 when you are still developing makes a huge difference.

Anecdotally, I've seen this in myself and friends, and by the fact that you have not posted your physique I assume you have no room to talk.

Yeah you are always limited by your genetics, but lifting heavy and boosting your T levels allows you to reach your genetic potential, of which 90% of people do not reach. Yeah you can be born fuck ugly and there is nothing you can do, but lifting, especially at an early age 16-19 when you are still developing makes a huge difference.

Anecdotally, I've seen this in myself and friends, and by the fact that you have not posted your physique I assume you have no room to talk.
I used to be lean before quarantine
Still ugly as shit
So I have no idea what you’re trying to prove

I used to be lean before quarantine
Still ugly as shit
So I have no idea what you’re trying to prove
Being lean does not equal high T. Hormones play a huge part of physiognomy

Yes bro.
It made my jaw more defined
Atleast weightloss i guess

Which is genetics
Lifting/food/environment plays a massive part in T levels. Just look at those low T buzzfeed cucks which have T levels of 70 yr old men while being in their youth.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
I was wondering if working out (strictly gaining muscles not losing fat) have any affect on your face. I see a lot of really buff people have strong cheekbones and stronger jaws.
not really tbh, actually not at all for the most part