Does your coloring get better when you’re lean or does it not change that much

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
Title

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Your coloring gets better with better collagen, if you're white and have bad collagen then your skin will be paler like a grey tone while it's gonna be full of life with collagen and sun exposure

Your coloring gets better with better collagen, if you're white and have bad collagen then your skin will be paler like a grey tone while it's gonna be full of life with collagen and sun exposure
How about rosie cheeks do they pop out more once you improve collagen and get lean

How about rosie cheeks do they pop out more once you improve collagen and get lean
Not sure about rosy cheeks in general but when you're getting lean you would have to eat healthy, exercise, and sleep well all which would improve your collagen

Got any good recommendations to increase collagen other than tret? (since I already know of it and I only have minimal acne) I've been looking for ways to get rid of this greyish skin tone and some of the results for collagen supplements I see look promising

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Got any good recommendations to increase collagen other than tret? (since I already know of it and I only have minimal acne) I've been looking for ways to get rid of this greyish skin tone and some of the results for collagen supplements I see look promising
Get your diet sleep and exercise in order

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Pinch yourself

Or apply blush

I wish I was only joking but I don't know how to get a rosie skin tone if you don't have it naturally. Some ethnics have a fattier layer of skin, although said fat can help with aging it also creates a yellowish skin tone that blocks out rosie tints (or so I've heard). If anyone has a legit way to bring out a pinkish colour then please help

Pinch yourself

Or apply blush

I wish I was only joking but I don't know how to get a rosie skin tone if you don't have it naturally. Some ethnics have a fattier layer of skin, although said fat can help with aging it also creates a yellowish skin tone that blocks out rosie tints (or so I've heard). If anyone has a legit way to bring out a pinkish colour then please help

lean maxx if you haven’t already and hope for the better