Does your family hate you ?

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

Hopefully im doing well
I have my son @Tabula Rasa right here and he doesn't hate me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Trilogy
the irony
What do you mean irony? Are you actually stupid? Sorry but you only say the same few words over and over and I'm slightly concerned for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
What do you mean irony? Are you actually stupid? Sorry but you only say the same few words over and over and I'm slightly concerned for you.
the irony is: you reply to a thread - does your family hate you - with some unfunny rant that goes off topic while users who know about your posting history knows about your family escapades

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and GabachoCopium
@GabachoCopium Prepare to get obliterated. You don't like judgeandjury posts getting away unpunished. Especially if you're a graycel who knows so little about what you're responding to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and efidescontinuado
@GabachoCopium Prepare to get obliterated. You don't like judgeandjury posts getting away unpunished. Especially if you're a graycel who knows so little about what you're responding to
Ion even know yall beef, but it sounds funny

Ion even know yall beef, but it sounds funny
It's not funny, you'll probably get banned in a few days. This is real rivalry shit. Once you're in it it's eat or get ate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
It's not funny, you'll probably get banned in a few days. This is real rivalry shit. Once you're in it it's eat or get ate.
I’m confused

op that chap is pathetic. just read his rants about his family and you'll understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059
Yes my mom hates me, my dad won't do shit for me, my eldest brother and elder sister deny my existence, i'm cool with my elder brother and half-brother but we don't talk

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
op that chap is pathetic. just read his rants about his family and you'll understand
ur sneaky judge. not replying or tagging people so they dont know ur talking smack