No, it gets shorter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jessepinkman, rawmilk, datboijj and 1 other person
It gets shorter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rawmilk and The Grinch
For most people, yes. It's not really a good thing tho.

How can i make sure it gets shorter?
Clean diet, sports and sleep?
Yes, clean diet (lots of fruits and veggies), exercise and go to bed early wake up early. Staying off screens will also help. I don't know if @The Grinch has anything else to add.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and The Grinch
Yes, clean diet (lots of fruits and veggies), exercise and go to bed early wake up early. Staying off screens will also help. I don't know if @The Grinch has anything else to add.
@Vanilla Finger Your ass every night before going to bed and every morning after waking up. This will speed up the process.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, greycel and Debetro
@Vanilla Finger Your ass every night before going to bed and every morning after waking up. This will speed up the process.
@Vanilla you have guides on the forum for this. Make sure to check it up and obtain all benefits:

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
A long midface isn't even a bad thing if other features are good. Infact alot of dudes with big heads have long midfaces, and if you have the width, or high test features to go along with it, it can be a good thing. Alot of good looking dudes have long midfaces.

Also with puberty, later on during puberty you start to grow a thicker head and face in general. There was a point I had a longer , skinnier face, then it grew thicker and evened out at like 19-21.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
+ Hard Mewing + chin tucks + sleeping on floor on back without pillow + incisor chewing + butt clenching

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Debetro
Brutal 0.85 midface.

The answer is some midfaces get longer. Specific faces will descend (literally) and the midface will become horse-like.

got longer for me as my dad has a big and long midface

@Vanilla you have guides on the forum for this. Make sure to check it up and obtain all benefits:
Kill yourselves faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro