Does Your Type Look Like Your Mother's Ascension?

how your type looks like

• nothing like my mom

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • yes, looks like better version of my mom

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • exactly looks like my mom (fuckin perv)

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
according to evolutionary psychology, we fall in love with the girls resemble our mother.

does your type look like your mother's better version?

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Deprived
I only like girls who look nothing like my mom
I also don't like my mom, I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and GigaAscender
The phenotype of the women I'm the most attracted to is the same as the one from women in my family
I guess I'm not the only one like this, it's probably pretty common

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
I only like girls who look nothing like my mom
I also don't like my mom, I don't hate her but I don't particularly like her
There was actually a study about this but it focused on the eye color women were the most attracted to, they found out that if a woman had a father with light eyes she was much more likely to prefer men with light eyes if she had a good relationship with him.

• +1
Reactions: loksr and randomvanish
There was actually a study about this but it focused on the eye color women were the most attracted to, they found out that if a woman had a father with light eyes she was much more likely to prefer men with light eyes if she had a good relationship with him.
same for women in general.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
yeah, I've always said there's two types of girls (or people in general I guess): ones who like familiar (blonde liking blonde) and ones who like exotic (blonde liking darker)

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Inbeeding is good

Nah. Not exactly right.
Ive realized it for a while now
Men have either>
1. Daugther fetish
2. Mom fetish
No between.

Nah. Not exactly right.
Ive realized it for a while now
Men have either>
1. Daugther fetish
2. Mom fetish
No between.
it's not exactly about fetish. i'm talking about the gene pool and phenotype resemble.

can my mom also be my girl? she is the only female in my life

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and Merćer
Not even close lol

it's not exactly about fetish. i'm talking about the gene pool and phenotype resemble.
well my mom is north atlantid and I only know one girl irl who has this coloring and that girl is hot :hnghn:

• +1
a wise man once said
"When you were with your parents..
I was training with my mom.."

@Vrenciu

Attachments

• 2592454_SVID_20211026_185642_1.mp4
    1.3 MB
unfortunately, foids don't seem to consider their dads as the precedent for their guy crushes. Would be ideal if that was the case where I live. I would just shave it off and obesity max.

according to evolutionary psychology, we fall in love with the girls resemble our mother.

does your type look like your mother's better version?
I love dark skin latinas brown skin on women fog so hard, My mom is white and nowhere close to the girls i am attracted to cause i'm not a weirdo

• Woah
unfortunately, foids don't seem to consider their dads as the precedent for their guy crushes. Would be ideal if that was the case where I live. I would just shave it off and obesity max.
They do typically, but you’re thinking it means an actual copy of their dad, but what it really means is pheno. It also means their dad in his prime

Then there are also girls who like “exotic” compared to their dads, it’s one or the other.

• +1
They do typically, but you’re thinking it means an actual copy of their dad, but what it really means is pheno. It also means their dad in his prime

Then there are also girls who like “exotic” compared to their dads, it’s one or the other.
It would help A LOT if that was the case among curry foids who are products of arranged marriage

It would help A LOT if that was the case among curry foids who are products of arranged marriage
Average indian girl is with an indian guy
So, it is the case tbh

But let’s say it’s not the case, maybe that’s an argument in favor of it being, rather than the idea of girls liking guys who look like their dad, it’s instead an idea of girls being attracted to the same type of men that their MOMS are attracted to? Since it’s an arranged marriage, it’s completely reasonable to expect that the mom isn’t attracted to the dad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 18032
Average indian girl is with an indian guy
So, it is the case tbh

But let’s say it’s not the case, maybe that’s an argument in favor of it being, rather than the idea of girls liking guys who look like their dad, it’s instead an idea of girls being attracted to the same type of men that their MOMS are attracted to? Since it’s an arranged marriage, it’s completely reasonable to expect that the mom isn’t attracted to the dad.
high IQ post

• +1
Reactions: loksr
I don't think so tbh. My mom has dark blonde/light brown but I'm only into brunettes. My mom is pretty neotenous though and I'm into neotenous chicks.

No but she's fat so dunno what she looked like, but her skull doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities

prefer mother's hair and eye color

but not pheno

• +1
Never. not even a little bit. my oneitise's have always had a similar look. slim brunettes.

I also wonder if behavior is important as well. my oneitis always tells me that the things i say and do remind me of her her father. her father is a small bald italian man.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back