Doesn't matter how you look, If you don't have experience with women it's over

R

Reiraku

Gold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Yuki
sounds like the opposite, the asian wanted him

for example the women wouldn't say "i love when men cry" if he wasn't attractive

Looool the chink thinking she mogs just cus she has a vagina, fucking gook subhuman

• +1
Reactions: watah, Yuki and _MVP_

Holy shit this guy was confident asf saying that jsut opening up, and look at these normies immediately start jestering and make it a big deal, one nigga even fell on his knees like bro brutal jestering, meanwhile these foids act like they look like prime Lima dumb cunts the only nigga who wasnt cringe or autistic was the guy saying he had no relationship holy shit i hate normies

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and FutureSlayer
cope if he was chad she wouldnt give a shit about his unexperience

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and FutureSlayer
Holy shit this guy was confident asf saying that jsut opening up, and look at these normies immediately start jestering and make it a big deal, one nigga even fell on his knees like bro brutal jestering, meanwhile these foids act like they look like prime Lima dumb cunts the only nigga who wasnt cringe or autistic was the guy saying he had no relationship holy shit i hate normies
bitches were digging it at the end cause hes gl

cope if he was chad she wouldnt give a shit about his unexperience
its a halo if your GL (like guy in the clip) cause it shows that you reject lots of women and are virgin by choice. Incels obviously don't get this halo

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger
Westernized chink women are faggots

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Gooks need to be reminded of their genetic inferiority. You have a flat pancake face, subhuman eyes, subhuman nose, total genetic abomination. The guy has caucasian features, is lighter-skinned than you, he is so far above you in terms of genetic quality that he shouldn't even look at you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and ChadL1te