Suimaxxer

Run, foid, run!

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Arcturus
Holy shit that girl screams fertile

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer and Deleted member 22918
I was in the middle of cooking pizza and was in me bedroom sitting and then got a boner watching this and couldn't go back to get the pizza out cuz I had to wait for my boner to go down but it wouldn't go down so I tried downloading geometry dash to occupy myself so it would go down but thankfully it went down before geometry dash downloaded and my pizza was only slightly overcooked

• JFL
Reactions: Suimaxxer
I was in the middle of cooking pizza and was in me bedroom sitting and then got a boner watching this and couldn't go back to get the pizza out cuz I had to wait for my boner to go down but it wouldn't go down so I tried downloading geometry dash to occupy myself so it would go down but thankfully it went down before geometry dash downloaded and my pizza was only slightly overcooked
also known as Dharavi style pizza

How can someone have such a big bunda I don't understand

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Antonio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457