Dogs are disgusting animals and dog owners are dirty people

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
Every single dog smells, no matter how often you bathe them. They all stink and every dog owners house stinks but because their olfactory center has reduced its sensitivity to the smell, they aren’t aware that their house smells like a barn.

Dogs are inherent scavengers. They eat their own shit, they lick their own urine, & they eat diseased roadkill. They slobber over everything, including their disgusting owners. The same tongue that was used to scrape feces and Ebola is also used on their owners. They are extremely stupid animals as well.

Truly disgusting animals overall. I harshly judge any dog owner.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: med, Zer0/∞, Fiqh and 27 others
Incels out here even hating on dogs🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, Offensive Bias, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 10 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, HitAndRun, Gengar and 5 others
noooooo i might get dog cooties. help!

OP is jealous that dogs slay more than him
Bbb

reminder that this 19th century snuffbox exists

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, GuyFromSingapore and Kamui
Little incel mad his mommy never bought the golden retriever he wanted growing up

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and Deleted member 7580
i always cringe when i see someone let their dog lick their face, sometimes even lips :sick:

Every single dog smells, no matter how often you bathe them. They all stink and every dog owners house stinks but because their olfactory center has reduced its sensitivity to the smell, they aren’t aware that their house smells like a barn.

Dogs are inherent scavengers. They eat their own shit, they lick their own urine, & they eat diseased roadkill. They slobber over everything, including their disgusting owners. The same tongue that was used to scrape feces and Ebola is also used on their owners. They are extremely stupid animals as well.

My dog smells good

dogs are souless meat bags

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6583, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 51576
Only German shepards and Bloodhounds and Huskies are useful.
The rest are stinking, dirty, filthy street dogs.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

This nigga scared of dogs:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and GuyFromSingapore
The dogpill hits hard and deep...

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Yeah I never got the big fuss I had a dog as a kid. I guess having a dog on a farm would be cool but I never understood why people in stuffy apartments got dogs. I think they are better in some wide open space if you got a huge backyard

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 51576
True, but dogs are cute and being a dog owner makes you nt

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and GuyFromSingapore
Can’t believe those annoying mutts are the most common pet

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

Cats mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 51576
If I see female in Tinder liking dogs or having photos with dogs - thats instant left swipe by me. Cats are+

Shanghai

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 51576
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 51576

nigger dogs are not supposed to be kept in house their sole purpose was to catch some curry nigger trying to rob your house in midnight nothing more then this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44730
On a side note, the East Asian phenotype deeply disturbs me. Soulless & pale ghouls.

View attachment 2574479
Majority gook cunts materialisti. But I search for those rare one who cultured and spiritual, one of signs of it is matching with me in Tinder

Chiens
Chien 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Dog owners are inherently shitty people honestly. They use the dog as a “mask” (Like a medusa) as a deterrent for others and as a way to increase their own NT behaviour. It’s like having a gun. The same people who love dogs also love guns (either deep down or already admit it). Turn it around and get a dog and it’s an immediate fight between owners and between dogs. Useless subhumans have dogs.

• +1
Hating dogs is one of major aspie traits.
All NTs love dogs, those who have them and those who don't.

I’m anti cat and love seeing them suffer and die

Dogs fuck foids so as a catcel i say

Destroy all dogchads(except hunter dogs)

Bomp. Eradicate all manlet dogs and pitbulls from the gene pool. Leave only the aesthetically pleasing German shepherds and Siberian huskies.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
I don't know what is more disgusting, dogs or people who own dogs. I saw monster owners taking their dogs into the bathroom with them; I saw people kissing their dogs; and i saw people taking their dogs into restaurants. What is wrong with dog owners? Dogs will attack you, and instead of the dog owners removing the dog forcefully, they just scream, 'Timmy, don't do this, come back' and they get mad and attack you when you defend yourself against the violent monster.

• +1
pitbull is gona eat ur fingers

pitbull is gona eat ur fingers
I would like this. I would then file for a lawsuit against the owner and hopefully retire early at the cost of just a few fingers