• Ugh..
Reactions: normie tiktoker, HitAndRun, Big White Cuck and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and Fiqh
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 33711, normie tiktoker and 5 others
Cats are responsible for putting parasites in your brain. JFL.
Never heard that before. Any source? And is it specific to cats?

A cat won’t fuck your girlfriend tho
Bold of you to assume I'd ever get a girlfriend. :p

Also, I saw a video of a cat giving oral to a foid. (Don't ask me how, I don't even know. Didn't search for it.)

Or well, "oral.." The cat bit her labia and pulled it as it went away which hurt the foid.

Based cat. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and basedblackpiller
Cats eat their owners within 24 hours of them becoming dead in their houses even if there's food around for them.

Dogs usually wait atleast 2 weeks and only if they are starving without food as last resort.

All your feeding and petting of your satanic cat only for your face to be chewed off by them.

Consider yourself a cuckold faggot if you love cats.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 46986, normie tiktoker and 2 others
Never heard that before. Any source? And is it specific to cats?
I only found out recently. I will look, brb. And yes, it's specific to cats.
It's called Toxoplasmosis. Also it's not limited to cats though they play a major role, but other animals as well (especially if you eat animal meat).

Interesting quotes from the wiki:

The parasite is known to reproduce sexually only in the cat family.

Up to half of the world's population is infected by T. gondii, but have no symptoms.

Causes: Ingestion of raw or partly cooked meat, especially pork, lamb, or venison.
Ingestion of unwashed fruit or vegetables that have been in contact with contaminated soil containing infected cat feces.
Ingestion of cat feces containing oocysts: This can occur through hand-to-mouth contact following gardening, cleaning a cat's litter box, contact with children's sandpits; the parasite can survive in the environment for months.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and basedblackpiller
Cats are chiller and more laid back than dogs. Dogs are more playful and full of energy tho.

• +1
Reactions: g0op, Deleted member 33711, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Cats are better looking than those narrow faced cucks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sanguinius and GuyFromSingapore

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and GuyFromSingapore
It's called Toxoplasmosis. Also it's not limited to cats though they play a major role, but other animals as well (especially if you eat animal meat).

Up to half of the world's population is infected by T. gondii, but have no symptoms.

Causes: Ingestion of raw or partly cooked meat, especially pork, lamb, or venison.
Ingestion of unwashed fruit or vegetables that have been in contact with contaminated soil containing infected cat feces.
Ingestion of cat feces containing oocysts: This can occur through hand-to-mouth contact following gardening, cleaning a cat's litter box, contact with children's sandpits; the parasite can survive in the environment for months.

Wow good to know. If I have kids I will make sure they are not around any cats

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
It's just a preference ffs
I like both and have both, go for whatever the fuck you want
It's like debating iOS vs Android, objectively each has it's own pros and cons
You just gotta see your situation and choose accordingly

• +1
Reactions: g0op and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
cats facemog dogs

Having a pet is so fucking cucked. Especially if the pet is a male.

You’re out here cleaning and feeding another male, who your gf probably secretly loves more than you. Plus sleeping with it? Pretty gay. + spending money on something that will eat you if you die.

Lol, imagine owning a pet.

Could never be me.

Having a pet is so fucking cucked. Especially if the pet is a male.

You’re out here cleaning and feeding another male, who your gf probably secretly loves more than you. Plus sleeping with it? Pretty gay. + spending money on something that will eat you if you die.

Could never be me.
BS, all normies love dogs.
Having aversion towards pets especially dogs is non-NT trait.
As highly extroverted, neurotypical person with high social energy you will find that dogs match your personality.
Incels have personality of a dead fish and that's why they dislike dogs, dogs basically NT mog them.

I think perhaps a lot of the issues cats have stem from not being domesticated as long as dogs

Dogs fucking smell like shit and are filthy. They can be cute and cuddly but cats are just the better domestic animal by far

Having a pet is so fucking cucked.
Weirdest post I've seen in a while. The word cucked suffers from the same thing that happened to words "fascism", "incel": it lost it's original meaning, now it's used to bash someone while acting like the bad ass alpha male.

Especially if the pet is a male.
Unless your girl is into zoophilia, the (male) pet is not your competitor.

You’re out here cleaning and feeding another male
Of course, pets don't have the mental capabilities to clean themselves (well, the cats do clean themselves: lick, lick) and buy/make their own food, so it's obvious a human is the one that will do it.

who your gf probably secretly loves more than you.
If the girl prefers your dog over you, then there's a problem. I like pets, but I don't put them over humans as many do.

Plus sleeping with it?
Yeah, I also don't like it. Men and pets should have their own and separate sleeping places.

Pretty gay.
Yeah!

+ spending money on something that will eat you if you die.
I honestly don't care what will happen to my body when I die.
A personal choice.
Could never be me.
A personal choice.(2)

Weirdest post I've seen in a while. The word cucked suffers from the same thing that happened to words "fascism", "incel": it lost it's original meaning, now it's used to bash someone while acting like the bad ass alpha male.

Unless your girl is into zoophilia, the (male) pet is not your competitor.

Of course, pets don't have the mental capabilities to clean themselves (well, the cats do clean themselves: lick, lick) and buy/make their own food, so it's obvious a human is the one that will do it.

If the girl prefers your dog over you, then there's a problem. I like pets, but I don't put them over humans as many do.

Yeah, I also don't like it. Men and pets should have their own and separate sleeping places.

Yeah!

I honestly don't care what will happen to my body when I die.

A personal choice.

A personal choice.(2)

Nigga is acting like I’m serious, I was mocking the whole “dog pill” that these people in this forum created

BS, all normies love dogs.
Having aversion towards pets especially dogs is non-NT trait.
As highly extroverted, neurotypical person with high social energy you will find that dogs match your personality.
Incels have personality of a dead fish and that's why they dislike dogs, dogs basically NT mog them.

Once again, nigga is acting like I’m being serious.

I’m mocking the “dogpill”

dog fucker
capybar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
Nigga is acting like I’m serious, I was mocking the whole “dog pill” that these people in this forum created
Dude, I don't read minds. If you're serious or not, I can't tell, unless you make it clear, like using an emoji.