Doing 3 day fast then switch to raw carnivore diet

D

Deleted member 88758

Platinum
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Posts
1,096
Reputation
1,288
I've read somewhere that fasting is healthy and can help me with gut health, overall well being, it kills dead cells ect.
My main goal is to lose some kgs and find myself looking better in facial bone structure, basically I will chase dopamine of looking better, thinner
Alongside with testing a new diet which will be a new experience, how will my organism adapt is my curiosity, And being after 3 day of fasting, it adds ground to this, while being hungry even eating raw meat will be appealing
Hopefully after all of this my brain will finally start working like it used to and my neurotransmitters will get some boost, same with my T levels
 
Pretty good approach, I remember after a 3 day water fast I was looking super good facially. It’s a pain in the ass just make sure you hydrate with minerals

I’d break your fast with 1 raw egg pasture raised and some bone broth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88758
Carnivore isn’t a “diet”. It’s our species specific way of eating after millions of years of doing so.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88758

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
17
Views
81
Amuzant
Amuzant
Thodian
Replies
0
Views
15
Thodian
Thodian
Informationcapitali
Replies
4
Views
48
skool
skool
polarpop
Replies
5
Views
36
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
Rick_bozo
Replies
12
Views
62
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top