Doing a hard cut 1200+ cal a day deficit

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
I’m 5’10 154 rn

Should I keep melting the fat or stop it?

Attachments

• IMG_0512.jpeg
    IMG_0512.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0511.jpeg
    IMG_0511.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0510.jpeg
    IMG_0510.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 0
keep with the hard work gboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Dbeyduvudhs and Deleted member 23558
maybe a little more i wouldent wanna go below 150 though
It seems like I’m still high body fat if u look at my love handles tho. I don’t think I’m 15 or below yet.

I’m 5’10 154 rn

Should I keep melting the fat or stop it?
very good physique man, what I would do if I were you is start doing vacuums to have a smaller waist (so that the v taper can be seen more)

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs
very good physique man, what I would do if I were you is start doing vacuums to have a smaller waist (so that the v taper can be seen more)
It’s just body fat bro. My waist is insanely small naturally.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442
More opinion??

Close to 15% if you're not sucking in or flexing stomach. Somewhere between 15-18.

15% for no love handles should be about right.

Tbh you need more muscle, by the time you get to 12% you'll be like 130lbs. It's a good idea to cut to see how you look that skinny and if it's worth it then do a lean bulk so you're not a twig.

You ain’t melting no fat you dumbass, you are melting muscle

ahahahahah

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Detective
Tbh you need more muscle, by the time you get to 12% you'll be like 130lbs. It's a good idea to cut to see how you look that skinny and if it's worth it then do a lean bulk so you're not a twig.
You need like 20lbs of muscle more to look "fit" that low. You'd look ok skinny, your frame is decent enough.

You ain’t melting no fat you dumbass, you are melting muscle

ahahahahah
I’m eating 150 grams protein a day???

I’m just doing intermittent fasting like Greg Gallagher recommends

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What exercises should I focus on ? Just the compound ones?

I’m eating 150 grams protein a day???

I’m just doing intermittent fasting like Greg Gallagher recommends
yeah listen to greg he’ll get you lean.

Nigga take a look at how flaccid you look…

Imo you losing Muscle, but you can tell better since you look at your self everyday so just be careful.

yeah listen to greg he’ll get you lean.

Nigga take a look at how flaccid you look…

Imo you losing Muscle, but you can tell better since you look at your self everyday so just be careful.
So what do u recommend doing? I can’t lose fat without losing some muscle. Obviously

The other option is just a very very slow recomp over the course of months

?so I should keep cals higher and slow down the cut

Ultimately I want to be 20 FFMI at under 15.

If I cut to 12 and have to spend 2 year gaining the muscle that’s a much slower route

Ultimately I want to be 20 FFMI at under 15.

If I cut to 12 and have to spend 2 year gaining the muscle that’s a much slower route
Yeah, being muscular at low bf takes a long while lmao. Any retard can be big at high bf after 6 months gym, being big at 12% takes years.

Yeah, being muscular at low bf takes a long while lmao. Any retard can be big at high bf after 6 months gym, being big at 12% takes years.
I’ve been lifting for 10 years

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
lmao, fuck off. u got the muscle of somebody who got some newbie gains after 3 months.
I’m not sure what to tell you man. I maybe are not training smart or hard but Ive lifted weights a long time haha

ur gonna plateau early and be lethargic and lose muscle fiber if u do such a drastic cut. just go 200-300 below maitenence lol

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
ur gonna plateau early and be lethargic and lose muscle fiber if u do such a drastic cut. just go 200-300 below maitenence lol
Ok

I’ve had success in the past with drastic cuts but I have insane willpower. And intermittent fasting + black coffee + walking all day really helps

What is your diet what do you eat dont tell me the fuckin nutrients and shit i mean the actual food

pick up the fork soyboy no reason for u to cut

pick up the fork soyboy no reason for u to cut
Most people on this site worship Barrett who’s much more lacking in muscle mass than I am.

Maybe my thread attracted the misc types on the forum - I’m not sure.

But usually the forum recommends cutting face fat at all costs.

ribflare

Most people on this site worship Barrett who’s much more lacking in muscle mass than I am.

Maybe my thread attracted the misc types on the forum - I’m not sure.

But usually the forum recommends cutting face fat at all costs.
thats the autistic part u are good as is no need to cut, eat at maintnance and go to gym. If you are worried about looking to big just hit core and shoulders to enhance vtaper

no one knows how to lose fat in this forum jfl.
This was my before body.

It took me 9 days to go from this to the OP pics.

I think I know what I’m doing kiddo.
IMG 0597

• JFL
Reactions: Detective