Doing an experiment yakhis πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ€™

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ’¦
Gut microbiotamaxxing , sleep maxxing , meditation maxxing , posture maxxing and nitric oxide production maxxing yakhis πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Will report results in a week . Nitric oxide production maxxing and gut maxxing is very underrated . Ama yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’₯✨

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18840, |Daddy_Zygos| and 7 others
Ok yakhi !!!!(y)(n)(n)(n)(y):tiny::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::kys::love::rage::love::rage::rage::owo::what::what::what::oops::what::y'all::oops::what::love::feelswhy::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, Adonis, Deleted member 1660 and 1 other person

πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ€™

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1660 and currylightskin
Posturemaxxing yakhi? πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD and Deleted member 1660
@deadlock hmmm little boy I'm big fan of your posts why ugh react . Momma didn't feed you today πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate, misterstabone and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
What's your plan then, to achieve an upright posture all day? πŸ˜»πŸ€™

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
Why r u like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and 1 other person
is yahki some curry zoomer shit

• +1
What's your plan then, to achieve an upright posture all day? πŸ˜»πŸ€™
Some posture guides from here no pillow and a posture corrector plus chiropractic machine here πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™βœ¨

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate and 1 other person
my brother what about maxxing out your stool quality?

imo you are what you eat and I want what I eat to be processed well... type 4 maxxing is legit... yakhi

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
Some posture guides from here no pillow and a posture corrector plus chiropractic machine here πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™βœ¨
Where are those guides yakhi? I really need to improve my posture πŸ˜ΏπŸ™€πŸ¦»

• So Sad
my brother what about maxxing out your stool quality?

View attachment 1793475

imo you are what you eat and I want what I eat to be processed well... type 4 maxxing is legit... yakhi
Very legit yakhi . Can already see small changes after drinking 3 cups of yoghurt from 3 days . Just eat a lot of probiotics+prebiotics and a good supplement plus eat foods that don't irritate your gut . Low fodmap foods in general πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€©πŸ€©. Less processed food and more whole foods😻😻😻πŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ‘Œβœ¨β˜οΈ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and misterstabone
what is nitric oxide maxxing,are you a car yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»

• +1
what is nitric oxide maxxing,are you a car yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»
I'm not a car yakhi I'm a airplane βœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈβœˆοΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Nitric oxide maxxing for libido and erections πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Nitric oxide is your libido yakhi . Your erections depend on your nitric oxide levels πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈβœ¨βœ¨πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ’₯πŸ’―πŸ’―

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Gut microbiotamaxxing , sleep maxxing , meditation maxxing , posture maxxing and nitric oxide production maxxing yakhis πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Will report results in a week . Nitric oxide production maxxing and gut maxxing is very underrated . Ama yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’₯✨
[ISPOILER]Gut microbiotamaxxing , sleep maxxing , meditation maxxing , posture maxxing and nitric oxide production maxxing yakhis πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»β˜οΈβ˜οΈβ˜οΈπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Will report results in a week . Nitric oxide production maxxing and gut maxxing is very underrated . Ama yakhis πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ’₯✨[/ISPOILER]

• Love it
What are the methods you will be using?

good thread yakhi! πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™

• Love it
How are you going yakhi?! πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»

How are you going yakhi?! πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»
I'm doing really good yakhi . I nearly left the forum because of this experiment πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. This is very powerful πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

Retard curry

I'm doing really good yakhi . I nearly left the forum because of this experiment πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. This is very powerful πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
Could ya explain me each softmax yakhi??!! πŸ˜»πŸ‘‹πŸ€›πŸ€œπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜Ί

• +1
yakhi how old are you πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• +1
Could ya explain me each softmax yakhi??!! πŸ˜»πŸ‘‹πŸ€›πŸ€œπŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΈπŸ˜Ί
This is healthmaxxing yakhi no softmaxx included. πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. As for Softmax I'm currently doing kappa chewing and mastic gum and gut health maxxing and latisse maxxing and thumbpulling

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ascension!
16 πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜»πŸ˜»
have you grown since you were 16 yakhi?
if so, how much
Height yeah I did grow and bones as well and got heavier πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. I grew around 4 inches since πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Height yeah I did grow and bones as well and got heavier πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. I grew around 4 inches since πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
life fuel for me wallahi
I grew about 3 cm in the last 2.5 months
I hope I grow 4 inches too

• +1
This is healthmaxxing yakhi no softmaxx included. πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. As for Softmax I'm currently doing kappa chewing and mastic gum and gut health maxxing and latisse maxxing and thumbpulling
yakhiii could you help me through PMs with these things? most are also my Looksmaxes to do, but I just don't know how to. πŸ’…πŸ˜»πŸ™€πŸ˜½πŸ‘„πŸ‘…πŸ’–

• +1