Doing an eyebrowtransplant and then a hairtransplant

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Is it true that you'll waste "donor hair" when doing an eyebrowtransplant? Is it enough to prevent me from doing a hairtransplant in the future?

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
You will waste very little. Eyebrows need like 200 hairs or something. And eyebrows are HUGE looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 616
eyebrows are OK. Only need about 200 grafts (so like 400 hairs or so). That's nothing

The problem is beard transplant :( I need that as I can't grow a beard. But it takes up lots of grafts, and since i plan to get a hairtransplant, I basically have to forget about beard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
eyebrows are OK. Only need about 200 grafts (so like 400 hairs or so). That's nothing

The problem is beard transplant :( I need that as I can't grow a beard. But it takes up lots of grafts, and since i plan to get a hairtransplant, I basically have to forget about beard
minox + LCLT only hope

Is it true that you'll waste "donor hair" when doing an eyebrowtransplant? Is it enough to prevent me from doing a hairtransplant in the future?
for the eyebrow you can transplant neck hair so your donor head hair won't be wasted

• +1
glad you didnt rope bro

• +1
You will waste very little. Eyebrows need like 200 hairs or something. And eyebrows are HUGE looksmax.
I found a clinic that charges $4 for every hair and the starting fee is $500. Does that mean that it will cost me $1300 or am I missing something? seems too cheap tbh.

What do they mean by grafts?