Doing everything to thicken eyebrows

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
I'm planning to do fucking everything, minox, derma roller, castor oil and peppermint oil. Will these interfere with each other? Is there something in some of these things that can ruin the effect of something else I'm using like castor oil got something in it that ruins the effect of the peppermint oil?

(as you can tell i don't know shit about how these different products will thicken eyebrows and I'm too lazy to do the research)

minox + some retinoid to improve the absorption rate is all you need, there's no need to cope with those meme essential oils.

minox + some retinoid to improve the absorption rate is all you need, there's no need to cope with those meme essential oils.
Healthline.com wrote an article about peppermint oil i strongly doubt it's cope also what's your opinion on the dermaroller added with minox?

Healthline.com wrote an article about peppermint oili strongly doubt it's cope also what's your opinion on the dermaroller added with minox?
dermaroll with minox and tret. all the rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
Why is there no jaw or eye shape in your custom title?

Its a meme
Good, just to be clear the minox that's advertised to restore hair and stop hair thinning is the same as you use for eyebrow growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Good, just to be clear the minox that's advertised to restore hair and stop hair thinning is the same as you use for eyebrow growth
eyebrow is hair too