Doing free ratings

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
I’ve been seeing the posts of new users here and wanted to help some of you out.

I have been in PSL forums since 2020 and in this one since 2021 gathering great info about how to improve myself.

I’ll rate you and give you tips on how to fix your failos for free. If you are satisfied with the advice and want more detailed explanations then a small payment through crypto is preferred. But the advice is free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and shieldzz
I’ve been seeing the posts of new users here and wanted to help some of you out.

I have been in PSL forums since 2020 and in this one since 2021 gathering great info about how to improve myself.

I’ll rate you and give you tips on how to fix your failos for free. If you are satisfied with the advice and want more detailed explanations then a small payment through crypto is preferred. But the advice is free.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, LilJojo, tonttu and 4 others
How to doxx yourself:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 6PSLcel
Rate my dick bro. :feelsthink:

hey i want to try please, ty for helping gray cells

Yea bro just send me money and ill rate you!