Doing ketamine to alleviate stress is actually mogger tier drug-use.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I am glad I used ketamine yesterday.

I went to the morning lectures yesterday and I got brutally depressed when I saw a couple in front of me being all touchy, cute and making out during the lecture. Even worse is that the girl was HTB so I found her really attractive and wished she would act like this with me instead. If she was LTB I wouldn't have cared.

Even worse is that the guy she was with was like 2 metres tall (6'5 or so, towered over me like crazy and I am 6'0) so it blackpilled me hard about genetic determinism.

I kept thinking: What is the point of being in this lecture, what is the purpose of my life, when I can never be 6'5 and have HTB making out with me during lectures like this guy?

I mogged him in face, muscle, personality, everything honestly. He seemed like a dorky skinnyfat twig nerd loser, carried by his height alone. The girl, the HTB, was doing most of the effort and was all over him, while he seemed to respond in an awkward way to her clinginess and touching.

I wanted to crush this faggot's skull, he doesn't deserve her. I deserve her. I am 100% sure I could beat him in a fight using only 1 arm. Pathetic weak faggot.
The HTB should've been mine. Tall girl with curly brown hair whispering in my ear, massaging me, making out with me during lectures.

It should've been me, not him.
As a STEMcel this is what I deserve to make it through these boring-ass fucking lectures. No, instead I get to rot alone and listen to some 55yo wagecuck professor instead of HTB whispering cute stuff in my ear.

Fucking brutal, I was raging and left the university straight after, not planning to return to this fucking hellhole of genetic determinism.

At home I was still raging, it was lunch-break and I was planning on skipping my afternoon lectures cuz what's the fucking point if you aren't 6'5 tall with HTB gf?

I ended up doing the rational, smart thing: I snorted a big fat line of ~200mg of ketamine in my dorm-room and went back to university to attend the lectures. The ketamine was just starting to kick in as I arrived in the lecture hall and went to an empty seat.

Never did this before but shit is crazy funny. This dumbass wageslave professor talking about irrelevant quantum mechanics, nerd shit. Meanwhile I was hallucinating so fucking hard. I saw the professor stretched out all over the room.

the_slender_man___novel_by_cryptdidical_d4ykuko-pre.jpg

kinda like this where the arms/legs are completely stretched, but it wasn't scary looking but just weird/funny looking.

Also sound was all distorted JFL, I couldn't understand a fucking thing what he was saying. At some points I felt like he was talking in mega-slowmotion like some drooling retard, but then moments later I realized I zoned out over something he said and didn't even notice he had been talking about something else for the past 5 minutes already.

Slowly the ketamine started losing its effect. ~1hour later I was back to normal and could understand what was going on. Lecture was boring asf without ketamine, but I decided to stick it to the end.

Also there was no couple making out during the fucking lecture this time. Holy fuck why did I have to get blackpilled so fucking hard during the first lecture I have attended in the last couple of years?

@RichardSpencel @6ft4
I am convinced life is a simulation designed to torture me. Imagine not attending lectures for YEARS, and then the first one you go to has a HTB and some 6'5 MTN being all touchy, making out, during the fucking lecture and they happen to be seated in front of you so you get to look at it the entire fucking time.

God was like: 'Yoo see this truecel attending the lecture? Let's make him know what life could've been like had he been 6'5'

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Why does this day mog though? Because if I didn't snort ketamine I would've rotted at home.

I had pure incel rage and depression in my brain before I snorted ketamine. Afterwards I was calm and relaxed and I didn't care that much anymore. I was able to finish the day with a calm and steady mind. I went gymcelling, played some vidya, felt okay.

If I didn't do ketamine, I would've raged all day and probably destroyed another piece of furniture in my room from rage or some shit. JFL honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, infini, klip11 and 8 others
Caged so hard at this. Thank you, bhai. Had a brutal day with 10+ JBs ignoring me, showing indicators of disgust and youngsters grinning and making fun of my oldcel face and hair. Your post made my day slightly better.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, iabsolvejordan and MoggerGaston
Caged so hard at this. Thank you, bhai. Had a brutal day with 10+ JBs ignoring me, showing indicators of disgust and youngsters grinning and making fun of my oldcel face and hair. Your post made my day slightly better.
Yea. This nigga is one of the funniest users on here. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and glaruz
Was he closer to 6'5 (196cm) or 6'6 (198cm) because you said he was "like 2metres"?

the guy she was with was like 2 metres tall so it blackpilled me hard about genetic determinism.

I mogged him in face, muscle, personality, everything honestly. He seemed like a dorky skinnyfat twig nerd loser, carried by his height alone. The girl, the HTB, was doing most of the effort and was all over him, while he seemed to respond in an awkward way to her clinginess and touching.

I wanted to crush this faggot's skull, he doesn't deserve her. I deserve her. I am 100% sure I could beat him in a fight using only 1 arm. Pathetic weak faggot.
The HTB should've been mine. Tall girl with curly brown hair whispering in my ear, massaging me, making out with me during lectures.

If you say that it was genetic determinism that she would be with him (due to his height) then why are you saying that you deserve her instead of him?
Either genetic determinism is legit and he deserves her or genetic determinism is not legit and you deserve her (based on the framework you've set out)

It is always some guy who just exists and has never done a single thing to "self improve" who has a foid completely obsessed with him and all over him showing affection while he just awkwardly tolerates it.

Simulation is legit tbh
It generated a 2metre skinnyfat nerd with HTB because it knew it would trigger you hard
It always generates twinky manlet nerds with HTBs to fuck with me coz that triggers me harder

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, iabsolvejordan and MoggerGaston
Was he closer to 6'5 (196cm) or 6'6 (198cm) because you said he was "like 2metres"?
6'6, maybe even 6'7. You don't start standing out due to height here unless you are at least 6'4+ in the Netherlands. When he stood up it was immediately extremely noticeable how he sticked out above everyone else like crazy, easily tallest of ~110 people attending the lecture.
If you say that it was genetic determinism that she would be with him (due to his height) then why are you saying that you deserve her instead of him?
Either genetic determinism is legit and he deserves her or genetic determinism is not legit and you deserve her (based on the framework you've set out)

It is always some guy who just exists and has never done a single thing to "self improve" who has a foid completely obsessed with him and all over him showing affection while he just awkwardly tolerates it.
It's the constant struggle in my mind, whether we even have any real influence over our lives at all. Determinism vs free will.

Like you said, this guy awkwardly tolerated this HTB being all over him. Likely never did any 'self-improvement' in his life at all, he just spawned with good height and has coasted through life effortlessly. HTBs being all over him is likely just his 'normal'. He doesn't know anything else and probably thinks life is like this for everyone.

There was nothing exceptional about him, absolutely nothing, nothing striking, etc. except his height. He didn't have any clear failo's either though so that's something I guess.

Simulation is legit tbh
It generated a 2metre skinnyfat nerd with HTB because it knew it would trigger you hard
It always generates twinky manlet nerds with HTBs to fuck with me coz that triggers me harder
For sure. I believe it.

The simulation I live in NEVER produces ugly/short men with HTB+ girlfriends for me. Because it knows it would give me hope and positivity.

No it's always some (tall) mogger that gets the attractive girls in my world, constantly reminding me of my shortcomings.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, incel194012940 and 6ft4

I went to the morning lectures yesterday and I got brutally depressed when I saw a couple in front of me being all touchy, cute and making out during the lecture. Even worse is that the girl was HTB so I found her really attractive and wished she would act like this with me instead. If she was LTB I wouldn't have cared.

Even worse is that the guy she was with was like 2 metres tall (6'5 or so, towered over me like crazy and I am 6'0) so it blackpilled me hard about genetic determinism.

I kept thinking: What is the point of being in this lecture, what is the purpose of my life, when I can never be 6'5 and have HTB making out with me during lectures like this guy?

As a STEMcel this is what I deserve to make it through these boring-ass fucking lectures. No, instead I get to rot alone and listen to some 55yo wagecuck professor instead of HTB whispering cute stuff in my ear.

Fucking brutal, I was raging and left the university straight after, not planning to return to this fucking hellhole of genetic determinism.

At home I was still raging, it was lunch-break and I was planning on skipping my afternoon lectures cuz what's the fucking point if you aren't 6'5 tall with HTB gf?

I ended up doing the rational, smart thing: I snorted a big fat line of ~200mg of ketamine in my dorm-room and went back to university to attend the lectures. The ketamine was just starting to kick in as I arrived in the lecture hall and went to an empty seat.

Never did this before but shit is crazy funny. This dumbass wageslave professor talking about irrelevant quantum mechanics, nerd shit. Meanwhile I was hallucinating so fucking hard. I saw the professor stretched out all over the room.

kinda like this where the arms/legs are completely stretched, but it wasn't scary looking but just weird/funny looking.

Also sound was all distorted JFL, I couldn't understand a fucking thing what he was saying. At some points I felt like he was talking in mega-slowmotion like some drooling retard, but then moments later I realized I zoned out over something he said and didn't even notice he had been talking about something else for the past 5 minutes already.

Slowly the ketamine started losing its effect. ~1hour later I was back to normal and could understand what was going on. Lecture was boring asf without ketamine, but I decided to stick it to the end.

Also there was no couple making out during the fucking lecture this time. Holy fuck why did I have to get blackpilled so fucking hard during the first lecture I have attended in the last couple of years?

@RichardSpencel @6ft4
I am convinced life is a simulation designed to torture me. Imagine not attending lectures for YEARS, and then the first one you go to has a HTB and some 6'5 MTN being all touchy, making out, during the fucking lecture and they happen to be seated in front of you so you get to look at it the entire fucking time.

God was like: 'Yoo see this truecel attending the lecture? Let's make him know what life could've been like had he been 6'5'

Why does this day mog though? Because if I didn't snort ketamine I would've rotted at home.

I had pure incel rage and depression in my brain before I snorted ketamine. Afterwards I was calm and relaxed and I didn't care that much anymore. I was able to finish the day with a calm and steady mind. I went gymcelling, played some vidya, felt okay.

If I didn't do ketamine, I would've raged all day and probably destroyed another piece of furniture in my room from rage or some shit. JFL honestly.
I’m stressed out with life ngl wanna rope where can I get KET

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Im caging so hard at this bruh your way of narrating this makes me lose it. Im in public transportation at the moment of writing this and I legit burst out laughing like 7 times:lul::lul::lul: I probably look mentally deranged in third person to the people next to me but its whatever

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, glaruz, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Gaygymmaxx
Lmao good shit lion

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and iabsolvejordan
Reminds me of my boss,6”5 Lanklet complete normie high inhib scared to fight/can’t fight always dates the bartenders if he ever gets into the gym ER for sure

He Put in literally zero effort in life has acne and does nothing about it meanwhile I’m 10% body fat year round constantly trying to stand under the perfect lighting for my eyes to look their best while perma squinting/flexing and all the bar staff think I’m a weird cunt incel (I am but it stills hurts)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, EverythingMattersCel and MoggerGaston
Reminds me of my boss,6”5 Lanklet complete normie high inhib scared to fight/can’t fight always dates the bartenders if he ever gets into the gym ER for sure

He Put in literally zero effort in life has acne and does nothing about it meanwhile I’m 10% body fat year round constantly trying to stand under the perfect lighting for my eyes to look their best while perma squinting/flexing and all the bar staff think I’m a weird cunt incel (I am but it stills hurts)

View attachment 3145216
I fell for the redpill/blackpill self-improvement scam.

You end up gymcelling, acting all confident, extroverted. Constantly pushing through comfort barriers to meet new people and try out new activities, etc. Cold-approaching girls, and so on. You do new interesting stuff, visit new places, gain new perspectives which all make you a far more interesting and unique person than the average.

Meanwhile this fucking faggot without a single care in the world shows up and has HTBs at his feet for being 6'5 MTN. :lul::lul::lul:

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Idk though, there's nothing we can do.

When I was 'being myself' in my younger years, I was complete truecel. Now as this blackpilled perma-angry self-improvement retard, at least I get some sort of attention, RARELY, likely from women that are just as mentally ill and low-value as me. :lul:

still better than being the KHHV I was?! maybe

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I did ketamine once and it didn’t do shit wtf

I mixed it up with some other pill so maybe that affected the impact but it just made me drowsy and go to sleep

Edibles will always be a mogger drug tbh

• Hmm...
@TechnoBoss u listened to the chlar daxJ set already?

It really starts fucking blasting at 1:10 hourmark where I link above, holy fuck. The beat goes right through my bones.

I've seen DaxJ live once now and Chlar 2 times. All mogged very hard.

This was Chlar summer 2023. One of the best techno-nights I've had ngl. I love the massive amount of smoke-machines this specific club has. Once an hour it turns the club into mist for ~3minutes. You can't see anything, there's just fog around you everywhere and you can't see further than maybe 2 feet at best. You get completely in your own zone, your own vibe, alone, vibing to the music and lights.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I did ketamine once and it didn’t do shit wtf

I mixed it up with some other pill so maybe that affected the impact but it just made me drowsy and go to sleep

Edibles will always be a mogger drug tbh
high-dose ketamine makes me feel like a skeleton-creature abducted by aliens.

I don't like edibles because it puts me makes puts me way too much in my own mind, over-thinking, instead of just enjoying the moment and what's happening to me.

Ketamine is always weird asf, the hallucinations are insane, the experience is insane, yet my mind can accept it easily and just enjoy it for its weirdness

@TechnoBoss u listened to the chlar daxJ set already?

It really starts fucking blasting at 1:10 hourmark where I link above, holy fuck. The beat goes right through my bones.

I've seen DaxJ live once now and Chlar 2 times. All mogged very hard.

View attachment 3145282
This was Chlar summer 2023. One of the best techno-nights I've had ngl. I love the massive amount of smoke-machines this specific club has. Once an hour it turns the club into mist for ~3minutes. You can't see anything, there's just fog around you everywhere and you can't see further than maybe 2 feet at best. You get completely in your own zone, your own vibe, alone, vibing to the music and lights.

It's actually crazy but I was literally paused at like an hour and 8 minutes into the set. I'm gonna finish listening to it in a bit. I bet they're both great live but the B2B so far is so fucking good. I love it when two equally great DJs do b2bs together.

That club looks amazing I couldn't help but start head banging to that video. The smoke is a nice touch too I can barely see shit lol. I wish I lived in Europe sometimes those clubs over there look fucking great the people in the video look like they're really into the music. I plan on going next week to check out this one club with an "underground" kind of vibe that plays techno but I'm going to see if I can get someone to come with me because I hate going alone to clubs/raves.

• +1
It's actually crazy but I was literally paused at like an hour and 8 minutes into the set. I'm gonna finish listening to it in a bit. I bet they're both great live but the B2B so far is so fucking good. I love it when two equally great DJs do b2bs together.
It's only getting started at 1hour8mins hahah.

For real. Finding the right events with the right music/vibe/crowd is still hard for me.

Sometimes I go to an event with a DJ I like, listened to many of his singles/sets, yet at the event he would play a totally different vibe than I am used to. Disappointing.

But overall techno has been a great experience, definitely way better than normal clubbing ever was for me, which I always hated.
At techno events I don't feel pressured to get with a girl, because just enjoying the music and dancing is already fun enough for me.

Normal clubbing I don't really enjoy so I feel pressured to slay to 'get something out of it'. Big pressure and when I don't slay leaving me with dissapointment. No more of this with techno-events.

Slaying becomes a bonus, enjoying the music/vibe/dancing is the basis.
That club looks amazing I couldn't help but start head banging to that video. The smoke is a nice touch too I can barely see shit lol. I wish I lived in Europe sometimes those clubs over there look fucking great the people in the video look like they're really into the music. I plan on going next week to check out this one club with an "underground" kind of vibe that plays techno but I'm going to see if I can get someone to come with me because I hate going alone to clubs/raves.
I am sure you will find cool places to rave at in NewYork too once you get to know the scene better.
It took me a while before I realized how it works like in the Netherlands, which are cool places/venues, which are cool events, etc.

Of course it will never mog as hard as living in Berlin, capital of Techno in Europe. Techno is not a hobby there, it is a lifestyle.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and TechnoBoss

try finding someone to go with, but if you can't find someone, I would suggest going solo

It's always better than not going at all.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

@RichardSpencel @6ft4

You know what else helps? Not being a chronically online loser who is in a constant echo chamber telling him it's over if he isn't Chad

But you choose to rot here and take this website seriously. To the point it runs your life.

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
You know what else helps? Not being a chronically online loser who is in a constant echo chamber telling him it's over if he isn't Chad

But you choose to rot here and take this website seriously. To the point it runs your life.
LowIQ take

Low IQ response. You live your life according to dot org and it resonates entirely in your post. Just imagine had you never found this site.
One example: Nobody on this forum tells me to use hard-drugs. I am the pioneer.
I don't live life according to .org I make my own path.

This website is part of a dark, depressed part of my life, but I wouldn't have resonated with this website when I found it had I not already been depressed in the first place, caused by a failed childhood and abusive parents.

Had I not found this place, I would've had to cope in some different way. More videogames perhaps, I don't know what life would've looked like.

Maybe I would've been in a better place at this point had I not found this website, but I don't know. There's also a lot of worse situations to find yourself in compared to where I am right now.

One example: Nobody on this forum tells me to use hard-drugs. I am the pioneer.
I don't live life according to .org I make my own path.

This website is part of a dark, depressed part of my life, but I wouldn't have resonated with this website when I found it had I not already been depressed in the first place, caused by a failed childhood and abusive parents.

Had I not found this place, I would've had to cope in some different way. More videogames perhaps, I don't know what life would've looked like.

Maybe I would've been in a better place at this point had I not found this website, but I don't know. There's also a lot of worse situations to find yourself in compared to where I am right now.
Muh nobody tells me to use drugs these forums are full of druggies who either take Testosterone, pills, or a myriad of cocktails to "NTmaxx". You're not doing anything out of the norm here. If I read your posts or those of other well known mentalcels you all blend together as one person. Your drug coping is anything but original

• JFL
Muh nobody tells me to use drugs these forums are full of druggies who either take Testosterone, pills, or a myriad of cocktails to "NTmaxx". You're not doing anything out of the norm here. If I read your posts or those of other well known mentalcels you all blend together as one person. Your drug coping is anything but original
I don't need to prove myself to you or anyone else for that matter.

You're just another hater I don't care about and ignore-listing. There is nothing of value in your posts, just hate and jealousy.

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins

cute becky spotted at 2:07:48 would fall in love dancing with her like this.

I can't remember the last time a girl even smiled at me ngl. Over for my.

I need to find raves to attend this weekend and the next.

@RichardSpencel @6ft4

Read every molecule, is doing ketamine at any slight inconvenience really the way?

• +1
Read every molecule, is doing ketamine at any slight inconvenience really the way?
It is one of many tools a person has at his disposal to tackle issues at hand.

i wouldn't call HTB making out with a guy in front of you in a lecture a 'slight inconvenience' btw. It was blackpill overdose for my brain.
For small inconveniences I obviously don't need ketamine as it doesn't impact me as much.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
You break furniture 🪑 often?

Those two on the lecture before were probably on ket too.

fear and loathing in las vegas GIF

• +1
You break furniture 🪑 often?

Those two on the lecture before were probably on ket too.

fear and loathing in las vegas GIF
I cracked my sink a couple weeks ago and destroyed my door last week.

Still have to get it replaced but cba to do it. Also my room is completely trashed with garbage laying everywhere, but again no motivation to clean since nobody except me ever sees this place.

I cracked my sink a couple weeks ago and destroyed my door last week.

Still have to get it replaced but cba to do it. Also my room is completely trashed with garbage laying everywhere, but again no motivation to clean since nobody except me ever sees this place.
Why do you break stuff?

Wonder it must be something to watch. Hearing what thought sets you off then you go all limp bizkit.
i am a zoo animal in my current state ngl.

jfl at what the people at university must've thought with me being completely dozed on ketamine jfl although somewhere I think nobody cared enough about me to even notice honestly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini