Doing nothing all day

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I need a job, I'm bored to shit, and I need money, but these fucking fags won't hire me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Madridista, TechnoBoss and nathan
this was me but i got hired

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, Madridista, nathan and 1 other person
Neet life is comfy:Comfy::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, chaddyboi66, Madridista and 1 other person
you can get hired easily if your not that pretentious

wagie go back to cagie

slave for dr. shekelstein

Nah its dogshit coz no money
Just get a sugar momma. NEET life + sugar momma who pays for everything you need = mogger lifestyle. Of course, it's shit if you actually want to acomplish things in your life, but it's amazing if you just want a low cortisol lifestyle.

All I do is fuck and get money from my sugar mommas. It's great.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet and WeiWei
Just get a sugar momma. NEET life + sugar momma who pays for everything you need = mogger lifestyle. Of course, it's shit if you actually want to acomplish things in your life, but it's amazing if you just want a low cortisol lifestyle.

All I do is fuck and get money from my sugar mommas. It's great.
What PSL are you, what race, and what PSL are those sugar mommas? Etc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What PSL are you, what race, and what PSL are those sugar mommas? Etc
I'm white HTN. Sugar mommas all vary in PSL. I'm currently seeing a 48yr old who actually looks extremely good for her age. Her PSL (accounting for her age) is maybe low HTB. Wouldn't put her lower than like 5psl.

Lowest PSL sugar mommas I've had were ugly, but they had money and I was desperate.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
nah their job requirements are insane
where do you live in my country they will hire even a donkey if he get his cv

I'm white HTN. Sugar mommas all vary in PSL. I'm currently seeing a 48yr old who actually looks extremely good for her age. Her PSL (accounting for her age) is maybe low HTB. Wouldn't put her lower than like 5psl.

Lowest PSL sugar mommas I've had were ugly, but they had money and I was desperate.
How rich are they lmao

• +1
How rich are they lmao
I don't know exactly but I believe my current sugar momma is a millionaire. She is a chef for celebrities. She told me she makes 10k for 4 days work.

• JFL
I don't know exactly but I believe my current sugar momma is a millionaire. She is a chef for celebrities. She told me she makes 10k for 4 days work.
Did you get her to give you money?

• +1
Did you get her to give you money?
She puts money in my pocket without me asking for it. She genuinely will just give me like $50-100 randomly. She takes me to restaurants and bars and pays for everything. I never asked her for money whatsoever. My pride would never allow me to ask a woman for money.

• JFL
She puts money in my pocket without me asking for it. She genuinely will just give me like $50-100 randomly. She takes me to restaurants and bars and pays for everything. I never asked her for money whatsoever. My pride would never allow me to ask a woman for money.
Lmao. Did you fuck her yet? How many times? Does she prefer to ride you while you grab her big soft ass cheeks and hear those cheeks clap?

• JFL
Lmao. Did you fuck her yet? How many times? Does she prefer to ride you while you grab her big soft ass cheeks and hear those cheeks clap?
We fuck all the time. Probably over 10 times. I only met her maybe a month ago. She does actually prefer to ride me jfl. Mirin your mind reading.

• +1
The job market is finished I actively refresh indeed every hour because there are no jobs in my area

• +1
We fuck all the time. Probably over 10 times. I only met her maybe a month ago. She does actually prefer to ride me jfl. Mirin your mind reading.
Hot af fuck, squeeze those ass cheeks. Does she have a fat ass? Did you cum inside her?

• JFL
Reactions: coispet and TechnoBoss
Also what race is she?

• +1

How the fuck do you even find sugar mommas

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop