Doing onlyfans with your gf

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Can u make descent money this way jfl?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
To make cash on of you need clout first
Can't you just bombard the link everywhere on discord and there will be some guys that will subscribe? What kind of clout

This is why we need communism, jfl at capitalism

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Only if she’s decent looking. I’ll be the judge of that man, send me her nudes

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and volcelfatcel
Only if she’s decent looking. I’ll be the judge of that man, send me her nudes
She is white, that should be enough for some rich pajeets to pay tbh ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pumanator and ReignsChad
Isn´t that cucked tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and TsarTsar444
Can't you just bombard the link everywhere on discord and there will be some guys that will subscribe? What kind of clout

This is why we need communism, jfl at capitalism
Yeah that could work

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
She is white, that should be enough for some rich pajeets to pay tbh ngl
aren't you in uzbekistan or some shit, how the f do u have a white girlfriend

• JFL
she needs to be good looking
she needs to know how to advertise herself
she needs to do more than showing her nipples, you can find that everywhere, catering to weeb incels for example is a good niche

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kmscurry and ReignsChad
she needs to be good looking
she needs to know how to advertise herself
she needs to do more than showing her nipples, you can find that everywhere, catering to weeb incels for example is a good niche
What kind of niche and what kind of content?

• Hmm...
What kind of niche and what kind of content?
I see whores getting money just by doing that dumb ahegao shit, trying to be the next belle delphine :lul:
femdom is also good, lots of people want to be humiliated and laughed at, feet stuff is always popular, then depends of what they ask, if someone subs to you and make a request you could potentially ask whatever sum you want
There are guys that literally pay for "dick ratings", people are desperate, you need to milk them

• So Sad
I see whores getting money just by doing that dumb ahegao shit, trying to be the next belle delphine :lul:
femdom is also good, lots of people want to be humiliated and laughed at, feet stuff is always popular, then depends of what they ask, if someone subs to you and make a request you could potentially ask whatever sum you want
There are guys that literally pay for "dick ratings", people are desperate, you need to milk them
Sounds too cucked ngl, can't let her talk to other guys, i thought more of chatting with the guys not her.

Guess learning to make LSD with my gf and selling it on the dark web it is, we got to get that bag 💅

• Hmm...
the sex work industry is oversaturated
good luck getting popular, you will get more money if you and your gf learn a new skill or invest in something together

• +1
the sex work industry is oversaturated
good luck getting popular, you will get more money if you and your gf learn a new skill or invest in something together
LSD manufacturing it is then

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and TsarTsar444

if i was a girl first thing id do is squatmaxx and then onlyfansmaxx

shameless like that

this bitch got 1m dollar per year off ONLYFANS only. she could be lying but im tempted to believe her because of how much attention she has ontwitch and how much simps she harvests. btw this is disregarding her subscribers/donations/ads/sugar daddies on the side

this girl is living her life on ez mode more than any psl god will in their prime lol

b r u t a l

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A and TsarTsar444

if i was a girl first thing id do is squatmaxx and then onlyfansmaxx

shameless like that

this bitch got 1m dollar per year off ONLYFANS only. she could be lying but im tempted to believe her because of how much attention she has ontwitch and how much simps she harvests. btw this is disregarding her subscribers/donations/ads/sugar daddies on the side

this girl is living her life on ez mode more than any psl god will in their prime lol

b r u t a l

per month* lol my bad

White pill : 99% of onlyfans girls don't make ANY money.

The creators you see pulling in tens of thousands each month ARE A VERY SMALL AND SLIM amount of the total onlyfans creators. And you only hear about them in the first place because theyre big already, instilling a bias that all onlyfans creators make bank.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and TsarTsar444
White pill : 99% of onlyfans girls don't make ANY money.

View attachment 1237601

The creators you see pulling in tens of thousands each month ARE A VERY SMALL AND SLIM amount of the total onlyfans creators. And you only hear about them in the first place because theyre big already, instilling a bias that all onlyfans creators make bank.
This, same with TikTok and Twich imo, even the most NT-maxxed people I know do bad on them

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
tsertser me legity fuggit ur gf n posty in onlyfrens
Damn tony hasn’t been active in a week feels bad man :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
I used to work for a credit card company and we would lock peoples cards if they were used on Onlyfans. Literally so many people use OF. The majority of calls we got were about OF.