Doing the “impossible” and reducing my midface

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Hello y’all I wish to reduce my midface ratio (it’s currently around 0.93 and I think I know how here are my ratios

FWHR 2.0
ES ratio 0.43 - thinking of reducing my lateral cheekbone length by a few mm to fix that

IPD: 60.7mm - Yeah it’s subhuman I know
Pupil to upper lip ~65mm
Philtrum from the middle bottom bit of nose whatever that’s called is 15mm

I realise I need to make my mouth wider I don’t know how to achieve that but because of the ES ratio MSE is out of the question

but if I shorten my philtrum by at least 3mm to 12mm with a lip lift will that be a good solution to fixing my midface ratio??

Attachments

• 09927614-FE4C-4CB6-A09B-84168091469B.jpeg
    09927614-FE4C-4CB6-A09B-84168091469B.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 54
My midface ratio is 0.9 and i dont want even touch this.

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_
My midface ratio is 0.9 and i dont want even touch this.

why? The main reason I heard people don’t like messing with their lips is if they are already a good size and if the nose is long so if those two things don’t apply to you and if your top lip is thin like mine then it is theoretically ideal

honestly, I have heard many times of why midface ratios can’t be changed because it’s a tricky area but I’d like to hear a reason I can’t do it or if I’m good to go provided my numbers are corrrct

why? The main reason I heard people don’t like messing with their lips is if they are already a good size and if the nose is long so if those two things don’t apply to you and if your top lip is thin like mine then it is theoretically ideal
Because i look worse with shorter midface.

Also 12mm philtrum wont look good on you. Ideal is 14-15mm.

Ideal is 14-15 but by reducing to 12mm (I have a shortish nose) and then getting a rhino to push the tip up by a couple mm I think it will be fine.. I’m sure someone has had success with this. isnt O pry’s philtrum 12mm?

Dude you dont need a lip lift you have good distance already for your philtrum...

over if your midface ratio isn't 1.00 like mine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Ideal is 14-15 but by reducing to 12mm (I have a shortish nose) and then getting a rhino to push the tip up by a couple mm I think it will be fine isn’t O pry’s philtrum 12mm
You arent O'Pry in first place.
If you were meant to be good looking then you'd be even with 0.9x midface ratio.

• +1
The tip of nose to lip is 15mm it is droopy so can be moved up
Right I was going to mention doing something about that jew nose first lol. I'm getting mine fixed soon.

• +1
You arent O'Pry in first place.
If you were meant to be good looking then you'd be even with 0.9x midface ratio.

I am normie I look fine and I ain’t an incel. with a few intelligent decisions I am quite confident I can make it to 5.5 PSL or 6

I will get a good midface ratio

mark my words

• Love it
I am normie I look fine and I ain’t an incel. with a few intelligent decisions I am quite confident I can make it to 5.5 PSL or 6
Your FWHR is already 2.0
Sorry mane but not midface is your problem. Focus on other things.

• +1
Screenshot 20191201 135936

Some lifefuel for you... I think Facepulling will shorten the midface, but of course it will take some time, what's your nose length btw?

i don’t believe face pulling works but I am low inhib and on route go money-maxxing so I am open to modified lefort 3 maybe that would help

There is.
No because there's a thing such as ES ratio, skull differences especially regarding height and width, PFL which massively impacts the way ur IPD looks and more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Darkstrand and Barbarossa_
i don’t believe face pulling works but I am low inhib and on route go money-maxxing so I am open to modified lefort 3 maybe that would help
How would lefort 3 do that? There might be 1 or 2 mms of nose shortening, but I would rather consider surgery with ccw rotation, I know a few quys with slightly too long midface, that have the ccw and jaw to compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No because there's a thing such as ES ratio, skull differences especially regarding height and width, PFL which massively impacts the way ur IPD looks and more
64-65mm is ideal for male aesthetic, thats why most generic good looking males are in this range.

Ofc by saying ideal i dont mean that anything else is bad, just this range is possibly the best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
64-65mm is ideal for male aesthetic, thats why most generic good looking males are in this range.

Ofc by saying ideal i dont mean that anything else is bad, just this range is possibly the best.
I have 63 mm and look like a fucking cyclopse

View attachment 262628
Some lifefuel for you... I think Facepulling will shorten the midface, but of course it will take some time, what's your nose length btw?

No more than 45mm possibly 44m because the base is higher than the tip. that’s why I think the smaller philtrum would suit it. The main question is if the top lip would look nice a few mm bigger and if the entire mouth was widened as well
I have 63 mm and look like a fucking cyclopse

what’s your bizygomatic? honestly I have never had someone mention my 0.43 ES + 60.7mm IPD was narrow looking not once in my life

No more than 45mm possibly 44m because the base is higher than the tip. that’s why I think the smaller philtrum would suit it. The main question is if the top lip would look nice a few mm bigger and if the entire mouth was widened as well
With that nose length how is your midface ratio even possible? Also yeah, shorter philtrum would suit you, what ratio do your lips have to each other? Lower lip:Upper lip can be anything between 1,6:1 up to 1:1

• +1
I'm also gonna try to reduce midface ratio by facepulling + hard mewing + optionally MSE to weaken suters

ive went full low IQ the nose is 4.9cm and from the base to upper lip it’s about 1.8cm it’s over
I’m probably measuring wrong though

edit I double checked again

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
ive went full low IQ the nose is 4.9cm and from the base to upper lip it’s about 1.8cm it’s over
I’m probably measuring wrong though

edit I double checked again
O'pry has 5cm, male average is 5.8cm, you probably lack width or chin

I lack IPD and yes I also lack a jawline which can be fixed with surgery but finding out my midface ratio is 0.91-92 has really fucked me off right now

dude you are considering a mflf3 because of a .93 ratio? just lol

No because of recessed orbitals and recessed zygos

It is possible via le fort and making face wider (palatal expansion).

over if your midface ratio isn't 1.00 like mine
mine is 1.04 but i can't sleep if i dont make it 1.1
can't cope
and the reason i dont have shit ratio is because of my giga 68mm IPD.
If i had 63mm ipd it would be slightly less than 1.00
I need all the surgeries to reduce eye to upper lip distance by 4mm.