doing zyns to loose weight might be serious method for weight loss

BowlCutMogger

BowlCutMogger

Ltn to chadlite (last rating: low htn/htn)
i lost 3 pounds over 1 month (138->135) without smoking or doing anything to decrease my appetite but it was a huge struggle, when i started smoking cigs and popping zyns i was able to loose 11 more (135->124) over the course of 3 weeks because i no longer felt hungry as often because of nicotine.

i dont worry too much about the long term effects because i will probably go out gta style in my late 20's before i descend. is this a solid method or am i being retarded?

for anyone who wants to calculate my BMI i am 5'9.75 Barefoot, for anyone who wants to know what i look like: https://looksmax.org/threads/girls-dad-said-i-look-like-richard-ramirez-comparison-photos.1043918/

TL;DR : I lost more weight faster because of zyns and cigs, thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel
Smart if you want to keep losing weight cuz your addicted to nic. Zyns make your gums recede and cigs is just bad for you. If people cant lose weight through pure dedication and have to get outside help such as nic then theyll never get far in life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser, horsefacin and BowlCutMogger
  • +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
would some gum receding be good to make jaw look more defined?
no itll just give you a shitter smile, if you want a more defined jaw raise your hyiod bone, if you want a bigger jaw just chew but im pretty sure you already knew that

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
i lost 3 pounds over 1 month (138->135) without smoking or doing anything to decrease my appetite but it was a huge struggle, when i started smoking cigs and popping zyns i was able to loose 11 more (135->124) over the course of 3 weeks because i no longer felt hungry as often because of nicotine.

i dont worry too much about the long term effects because i will probably go out gta style in my late 20's before i descend. is this a solid method or am i being retarded?

for anyone who wants to calculate my BMI i am 5'9.75 Barefoot, for anyone who wants to know what i look like: https://looksmax.org/threads/girls-dad-said-i-look-like-richard-ramirez-comparison-photos.1043918/

But cigs r bad for ur lungs

i was gonna hate on dis thread but after seeing wut u look like im mirin tbh

• Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger