• +1
Reactions: Zeta and XtrovertNTnormalfag
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed
muh wide jaw bro muh fwhr broo muh 1:1 mfr brooo

u brachy fuckkk :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Bitchwhipper2 and 6ft4
My skull looks fairly doli from the back but meso from the front with my gonians being a good width relative to zygos
From side profile my skull has become much more warrior-like having brought my maxilla forward, it almost creates an illusion of flatter occipital bone when maxilla goes from recessed to decent

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and BrahminBoss
Holy shit chico looks like different species here, his skull isn’t so big btw people exagerated too much
IMG 2955

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Curry cope.
Doli skull is ectomorph cuck trait, you would get your skull destroyed with just one punch of a brachy hunk with 8 inches wrists.

Curry cope.
Doli skull is ectomorph cuck trait, you would get your skull destroyed with just one punch of a brachy hunk with 8 inches wrists.
brachy joke , u look like little orcs, u wont destroy shit u look low iq brute but thats ur only intimidation factor ull look like a joke next to the main character lepto shifted mesos

• +1
Reactions: gigell and BlackpillRemedy
brachy joke , u look like little orcs, u wont destroy shit u look low iq brute but thats ur only intimidation factor ull look like a joke next to the main character lepto shifted mesos

View attachment 2979220
"main character" hahahaha you mean a guy who killed grandmas?
You mean that "badass" who killed grandmas?
Every MMA fighter has a brachy skull, this is what real DOM guy looks like not a beaner cuckold who is famous for killing grandmas:
Usyk-and-Fury.jpg

guy barely has an occiput.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
"main character" hahahaha you mean a guy who killed grandmas?
You mean that "badass" who killed grandmas?
Every MMA fighter has a brachy skull, this is what real DOM guy looks like not a beaner cuckold who is famous for killing grandmas:
Usyk-and-Fury.jpg

guy barely has an occiput.
just pick a random fight to suit ur theory theory

the GOAT was ortho

although lepto shifted orthos are ideal skull and rarer but they are the ideal, every main character in iconic films (good bad and ugly, lawrence of arabia, rocky 4 (drago) , any keanu reeves movie, streetcar etc) have lepto shifted orthos playing the lead

just pick a random fight to suit ur theory theory

the GOAT was ortho

View attachment 2979247

although lepto shifted orthos are ideal skull and rarer but they are the ideal, every main character in iconic films (good bad and ugly, lawrence of arabia, rocky 4 (drago) , any keanu reeves movie, streetcar etc) have lepto shifted orthos playing the lead
Most of MMA fighters are brachy.
Movies aren't real bro. In real life Ivan Drago killed Rocky.

explain science behind skulls

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
nigga wtf id deli ortho braky all ik is maxilla

Doli and hypsi skulls are usually one extreme or the other, you either look like a high class CEO male model or a mouth breathing truecel, depending on pheno and jaw development.

Also, this cope about brachy skulls being low class or low IQ needs to end. Some of the smartest people who I’ve ever known are brachy, high FWHR, baby faced.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
muh wide jaw bro muh fwhr broo muh 1:1 mfr brooo

u brachy fuckkk :ROFLMAO:
but the average doli looks like a horse not even coping only good looking dolis look really good

• +1
Reactions: Whatever