Dolph Lundgren disproved the collagen pill

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
Him in his youth

As an oldcel. He has a lost a lot of collagen and has wrinkles on his skin but he still looks good because he didn't loose too much of his hair and he has the bones to make up for soft tissue lost.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JovenCansao, Roninotrolling, \/orman and 13 others
I don’t understand why oldcels don’t just take collagen

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Lokki, Zikel_Nut and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Lokki, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman and Jason Voorhees
@TheLookInYourEyes invest in collagen theory

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
@TheLookInYourEyes invest in collagen theory
I never let the sun touch my bare skin
sunscreen every day, hats, long sleeves
i dont have the bone mass to relinquish my collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Klasik616, QuintBarnaJonesJr and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Jason Voorhees
Yes because he proved the bonepill instead

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Dolph Lundgren is a Terachad, only one of these come out per race every other decade. He looks like a nazi propaganda poster, Aryan Chad. As if he was made in a lab for the purpose of mogging like that Arny film “Twins.” 6’5, handsome, jacked, black belt karate, speaks 6 languages, masters in chemical engineering, full head of hair and insane aging despite roid abuse. Just a fucking anomaly, either god tier luck or genetically engineered

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Kroker, Xangsane and 3 others
Dolph Lundgren is a Terachad, only one of these come out per race every other decade. He looks like a nazi propaganda poster, Aryan Chad. As if he was made in a lab for the purpose of mogging like that Arny film “Twins.” 6’5, handsome, jacked, black belt karate, speaks 6 languages, masters in chemical engineering, full head of hair and insane aging despite roid abuse. Just a fucking anomaly, either god tier luck or genetically engineered
IMG 7240

• +1

Insane in this entry scene. Literally looks like a Lab created Superhuman

• +1

Ironically his gf was a pitch black Somali.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and ShowerMaxxing

Retard/10
nah, looks like one of those mongoloid mixed swedes, no wonder they casted him as a russian. Probably a haplo N sami descendent
Oriental influenced eyes and han normie bone structure/soft tissue in the first pic

images
1000110156-jpg.3201503

Actual nazis next to their dolph lundgren ideal:

1723043699541-png.3079565

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and NoReedemingFeature
nah, looks like one of those mongoloid mixed swedes, no wonder they casted him as a russian. Probably a haplo N sami descendent
Oriental influenced eyes and han normie bone structure/soft tissue in the first pic

images
1000110156-jpg.3201503

Only reason as to why you may see it is because Tronders have part East Nordid components.

images
1000110156-jpg.3201503

Interesting point
One of the biggest moggers I ever encountered was a 6'3 Finn with an insanely robust and square/ergonomic looking skull but he had an anteface as well to top it off so it was like the ideal Hunter Gatherer skull but with aesthetic facial features and he also had brown hair so no Nerdic colouring failo.
I dont think I'll ever meet an R1b mogger with such a skull, at least it's not very likely

Interesting point
One of the biggest moggers I ever encountered was a 6'3 Finn with an insanely robust and square/ergonomic looking skull but he had an anteface as well to top it off so it was like the ideal Hunter Gatherer skull but with aesthetic facial features and he also had brown hair so no Nerdic colouring failo.
I dont think I'll ever meet an R1b mogger with such a skull, at least it's not very likely
Cos Finns are 100% paternally Asian haplo N masterrace and inherited the block skull and forward upper maxilla from their male ancestors

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

and pure hunter gatherer genetics so skullmog r1b farmers into the dust

Researchers working on ancient DNA extracted from human remains interred almost 8,000 years ago in a cave in the Russian Far East have found that the genetic makeup of certain modern East Asian populations closely resemble that of their hunter-gatherer ancestors.
The findings indicate that there was no major migratory interruption, or “population turnover”, for well over seven millennia. Consequently, some contemporary ethnic groups share a remarkable genetic similarity to Stone Age hunters that once roamed the same region.

The high “genetic continuity” in East Asia is in stark contrast to most of Western Europe, where sustained migrations of early farmers from the Levant overwhelmed hunter-gatherer populations.

Last edited:
Cos Finns are 100% paternally Asian haplo N masterrace and inherited the block skull and forward upper maxilla from their male ancestors

Haplogrupo_N_%28ADN-Y%29.PNG

and pure hunter gatherer genetics so skullmog r1b farmers into the dust

View attachment 3201896

Are you Asian by any chance?
I really want to impregnate a Finnish foid with a hunter gatherer skull
Dilute those negative traits of neolithic farmer genes while also providing the refined, tall face aesthetics of r1b to the offspring

images
1000110156-jpg.3201503

u can see dolps ha maxilla is more projected also his zygos project unlike the comparisok you showed which shows heavy asian pheno

hair >>>>>skin . water. but having rolling /lot of boxcar scars is death

But when @averagejoe said this, nobody gave a shit and spouted out the usual fraud nonsense claims.