He was high iq plus had high strength

Perfect Jaw, Perfect physique i dont see any competition for him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, flippasav, gigell and 9 others
Appeals to PSL homos, not to woman.
He was never sex symbol.

• +1
Reactions: morrocannormiee, Deleted member 45760, forevergymcelling and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Egyptianmogger, Axii and 1 other person
High PSL for sure but mogged by soft features moggers like Patrick Swayze and Richard Gere in 1980'ies

You guys are misunderstanding the post and basing it mostly on Looks.OP is saying that Lundren's overall
package is an Anomaly compared to like 99.9% of Humanity having Chad Looks + 160 IQ is a living
Unicorn.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, PseduoAryan, Deleted member 65658 and 4 others
@sudanguy ur lundgren hate will always be weird and a strange cope to me.

Btw 4.5 PSL is a shit rating dude for someone like him let’s be honest. Me and you both agree 4 PSL is MTN if we agree 4 PSL is MTN then 4.5 PSL is like high MTN/low HTN realistically. Ur telling me Lundgren who’s 4.5 PSL is the same PSL as bryce hall or MBJ.

Also outside of that cmon he’s 6 foot 6, 160 iq, insane frame and has went to MIT for chemistry or smth similar. How the fuck is that not peak human??

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel, humanoidsub7, Egyptianmogger and 2 others
Appeals to PSL homos, not to woman.
He was never sex symbol.
there are more women who desired peak dolph than all 'psl gods' combined, nobody besides other men care for models.

• +1
Reactions: Steel, Deleted member 69862, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
there are more women who desired peak dolph than all 'psl gods' combined, nobody besides other men care for models.
Cope about the model part but agree with the women thirsting over Dolph part. Lmfao Dolph is easily 7+ PSL and ofc women thirsted for him they still do btw.

Btw 4.5 PSL is a shit rating dude for someone like him let’s be honest. Me and you both agree 4 PSL is MTN if we agree 4 PSL is MTN then 4.5 PSL is like high MTN/low HTN realistically. Ur telling me Lundgren who’s 4.5 PSL is the same PSL as bryce hall or MBJ.

Also outside of that cmon he’s 6 foot 6, 160 iq, insane frame and has went to MIT for chemistry or smth similar. How the fuck is that not peak human??
PSL is brainrot cope, nobody realistically give a shit about anything with PSL in it.

Cope about the model part but agree with the women thirsting over Dolph part. Lmfao Dolph is easily 7+ PSL and ofc women thirsted for him they still do btw.
the average person has no idea who any of the models posted here are, not a single one of them, and even if they knew they don't think they look good either.

there are also more women that lusted over prime justin bieber than all psl gods combined even though he is mtn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and ElTruecel
the average person has no idea who any of the models posted here are, not a single one of them, and even if they knew they don't think they look good either.
Well that’s wrong because the bp is mainstream on tiktok. But even before that, Sean O pry and Gandy were the highest paid male models, Chico was worshipped by foids on watt pad pre tiktok era, etc.
there are also more women that lusted over prime justin bieber than all psl gods combined even though he is mtn.
Well yea. But he was the #1 pop singer and one of the most known people on the planet at one point

I agree with you because most models are picked to look unique and memorable but you can't deny that people like Chico would be considered attractive by most women

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Well that’s wrong because the bp is mainstream on tiktok.
pretty meaningless statement, most people don't use tiktok, it's for children with attention deficit disorder.
Well yea. But he was the #1 pop singer and one of the most known people on the planet at one point
and became that for a reason.

being an artist is mostly looks, kurt cobain wouldn't have been popular if he was ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
pretty meaningless statement, most people don't use tiktok, it's for children with attention deficit disorder.
That’s just completely wrong lol??? Stats & common sense disagree with u. Ur a milennial anyways so idk why u think this is true
and became that for a reason.

being an artist is mostly looks, kurt cobain wouldn't have been popular if he was ugly.
Lol JB was the most hated person during 2010-2015. And only middle school girls like him pre 2012. :lul: U couldve Used a way better example like zayn who’s actually 6.5 PSL and had foids worship him far more extreme than JB @IAMNOTANINCEL will deny this

Well that’s wrong because the bp is mainstream on tiktok. But even before that, Sean O pry and Gandy were the highest paid male models, Chico was worshipped by foids on watt pad pre tiktok era, etc.

being a high paid model doesnt mean anything
why do people somehow believe women worship gandy and sean opry ahaha
bp is not mainstream, what's mainstream is all this mewing dogshit with music etc.. its a trend, like all retarded tiktok trends its consisted of buzzwords and funny music but doesnt have an actual meaning

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sudanguy and ElTruecel
That’s just completely wrong lol??? Stats & common sense disagree with u.
you know neither the stats nor do you have any common sense, the median age in most of the first world is around 40-45, the average person is not using tiktok, it is an app for children.
Lol JB was the most hated person during 2010-2015. And only middle school girls like him pre 2012. :lul: U couldve Used a way better example like zayn who’s actually 6.5 PSL and had foids worship him far more extreme than JB @IAMNOTANINCEL will deny this
nobody knew who zayn was, they liked robert pattinson though due to the vampire diaries who again isn't that attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
That’s just completely wrong lol??? Stats & common sense disagree with u. Ur a milennial anyways so idk why u think this is true

pretty sure people hted JB because he was cringe and his music
nobody was going around saying that JB was ugly

Lf1 would've ascended him hard

• +1
Reactions: fuse
you know neither the stats nor do you have any common sense, the median age in most of the first world is around 40-45, the average person is not using tiktok, it is an app for children.

nobody knew who zayn was, they liked robert pattinson though due to the vampireyour post diaries who again isn't that attractive.
i agree with you, whoever retard think tiktok is somehow a app that can be used as a representative of how normal people think lol
tiktok is all about views, attention, gaining views etc..
what you see on there is just the result of what people do for attention

• +1
Reactions: Orc
i agree with you, whoever retard think tiktok is somehow a app that can be used as a representative of how normal people think lol
tiktok is all about views, attention, gaining views etc..
what you see on there is just the result of what people do for attention
the tiktok demographic isn't even catered to because they're very low value as consumers due to teenagers being poor, their impact on society isn't very high as a result.

reposting barrett memes doesn't happen because people think he's attractive, they repost it because he acts like a sperg, the average person on tiktok is like 15 years old they're not into 40 year old male models, it doesn't even make any sense on a biological level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and sudanguy
the tiktok demographic isn't even catered to because they're very low value as consumers due to teenagers being poor, their impact on society isn't very high as a result.

reposting barrett memes doesn't happen because people think he's attractive, they repost it because he acts like a sperg, the average person on tiktok is like 15 years old they're not into 40 year old male models, it doesn't even make any sense on a biological level.
people repost barret because he looks like a skeleton and the captions are funny
guys ahah he doesnt eat so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Orc

Yeah facially he’s 5, which isn’t bad at all it’s good.

Again, I don’t care about his height frame or muscle. He’s an ogre, Jesus what the fuck is your obsession with him

people repost barret because he looks like a skeleton and the captions are funny
guys ahah he doesnt eat so funny
my wrists itch every time I get a mew comment on my photos.

the blackpill is mainstream in the same way eventually boomers started posting trollface on facebook, it's already lost any meaning and nobody actually believes it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, tigrxs and sudanguy
I cant take anyone serious who thinks Dolph Lundgren facially is 7Psl lmao. You have no concept of how good that score is to score someone like Lundgren that high

being a high paid model doesnt mean anything
why do people somehow believe women worship gandy and sean opry ahaha
JFL. Male models have lower status and presence and why’d u switch up ur view Taylor Swift legit had Sean o pry in her music video for a reason. Just because him and Gandy don’t have status with pop signers don’t mean they don’t appeal lol
bp is not mainstream, what's mainstream is all this mewing dogshit with music etc.. its a trend, like all retarded tiktok trends its consisted of buzzwords and funny music but doesnt have an actual meaning
Yea I won’t deny that but regardless the terms and the lookism aspect of the Blackpill is mainstream now. You would never see the amount of comments now I see about people with weak jawlines getting mocked for not mewing.

You are a milennial I will not take ur opinion every single person I know below 23 has tiktok. Plus you live in a separate country which again should tell u there’s probably a difference
nobody knew who zayn was, they liked robert pattinson though due to the vampire diaries who again isn't that attractive.
That’s completely wrong lol?? No one knew who zayn was??? Lol?
pretty sure people hted JB because he was cringe and his music
nobody was going around saying that JB was ugly
Everyone just called him a lesbian back in the day. But yea he wasn’t called ugly icl at least from what I remember.
Yeah facially he’s 5, which isn’t bad at all it’s good.

Again, I don’t care about his height frame or muscle. He’s an ogre, Jesus what the fuck is your obsession with him
5 PSL isnt good for an actor renowned for their looks. Actors for the most part especially for roles like his are picked for their top tier looks.

Also it’s Lundgren who wouldn’t be
I cant take anyone serious who thinks Dolph Lundgren facially is 7Psl lmao. You have no concept of how good that score is to score someone like Lundgren that high
You rate random retards online 7 PSL and claim 4000 people are 7+ PSL but somehow supermodels and actors known for their good looks aren’t 7 PSL? I feel like you are just underrating people who aren’t built like twinks tbh.

JFL. Male models have lower status and presence and why’d u switch up ur view Taylor Swift legit had Sean o pry in her music video for a reason. Just because him and Gandy don’t have status with pop signers don’t mean they don’t appeal lol

Yea I won’t deny that but regardless the terms and the lookism aspect of the Blackpill is mainstream now. You would never see the amount of comments now I see about people with weak jawlines getting mocked for not mewing.

You are a milennial I will not take ur opinion every single person I know below 23 has tiktok. Plus you live in a separate country which again should tell u there’s probably a difference

That’s completely wrong lol?? No one knew who zayn was??? Lol?

Everyone just called him a lesbian back in the day. But yea he wasn’t called ugly icl at least from what I remember.

5 PSL isnt good for an actor renowned for their looks. Actors for the most part especially for roles like his are picked for their top tier looks.

Also it’s Lundgren who wouldn’t be

You rate random retards online 7 PSL and claim 4000 people are 7+ PSL but somehow supermodels and actors known for their good looks aren’t 7 PSL? I feel like you are just underrating people who aren’t built like twinks tbh.
Cut the crap, 5PSL is very good for anyone. Actors, models, it doesn’t matter.

I’m not fucking underrating Lundgren dude, he’s just facially not that high my god. Can someone on here back me up? What do you see in Ivan’s face that makes him 7Psl

IMG 5319

Cut the crap, 5PSL is very good for anyone. Actors, models, it doesn’t matter.
5 PSL = solid HTN. @St.TikTokcel even showed how common it was in the shitholes he lived in.

It’s good ofc but for an actor no it’s not man. 5 PSL is like 1 in 90-100. That may sound good but that’s accounting for the entire population.
I’m not fucking underrating Lundgren dude, he’s just facially not that high my god. Can someone on here back me up? What do you see in Ivan’s face that makes him 7Psl

View attachment 2808876

Ok look if he isn’t 7 PSL fine. But 5 PSL man?? Sorry not with his jawline, cheekbones, supras & the fact he has no major flaws. His recessed maxilla is not noticiable. There are plenty of people with meh maxillas that are really high in PSL and his projection could be argued above average.
Also his eye area isn’t that bad tbh. It’s not ideal but I mean in some shit pics it showcases more scleral show but that’s not really enough to drop him to 5 PSL.

Cmon this guy is a standard HTN?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nothing related to the OP

But these guys mog Dolph to Bolivian in sex appeal

way too masc and 0 pretty features and most importantly he's Nerdic to top it all off

The most evolved man in the world too