Alpha DOM masc Slayer @RODEBLUR

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Dominance submission

Damn, am i really that hostile

Dominance submission

Mentally ill aggressive brute

Posts 97, rep 70
The definition of being low inhib is simply not caring.

It is only at that point that one can call themselves secure. Depending on the validation from others, in this instance in the form of internet points, signifies a lack of security and a desire to be noticed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and ropemax

It is only at that point that one can call themselves secure. Depending on the validation from others, in this instance in the form of internet points, signifies a lack of security and a desire to be noticed
Who actually cares about incel points tho do they actually have some sort of value? :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR

It signifies that nobody wants to hear his shit

Screenshot 2021 12 14 14 44 09 33

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
Who actually cares about incel points tho do they actually have some sort of value? :feelswat:
I don't think so. The only recognition you get from the site itself is a trophy point, which people with a negative post to rep also get.

It probably only exists to hook those short on dopamine with short-term satisfaction spikes, similar to social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. That motivates certain users to spend more time posting on this site, which is what the people in charge want

• +1
It signifies that nobody wants to hear his shit
Does it really matter? At the end of the day, it's an incel forum. Not being liked by a bunch of NEETs with mild Asperger's isn't the end of the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 16424
Does it really matter? At the end of the day, it's an incel forum. Not being liked by a bunch of NEETs with mild Asperger's isn't the end of the world.
Why would you stay in a community where you're not liked? Sounds like seeking validation which you can't get, doesn't sound low inhib to me.

Why would you stay in a community where you're not liked? Sounds like seeking validation which you can't get, doesn't sound low inhib to me.
Perhaps, at least in my experience, there are certain communities you don't enter for the people, rather the information they offer.

Another thing i've noticed, and on a greater scale that applies to life as a whole as well, is that true infamy and notoriety stems from negative fame.

We all know who Hitler was, but does anyone know the names of the most decorated firefighters, surgeons, and other forms of people who go about life saving the lives of others?

Hatred seems to stick in people's brains with longer than admiration. The presence that hatred takes up is unrivaled to any other form of emotional response to an individual.

In any case, this isn't necessarily a ''community'', as i see it. Sure, we're all brought together by one common goal, but we didn't come here to form any sort of emotional bond with the other. We didn't come here to cultivate some sort of presence among the userbase. So why develop those interests after spending some time here?

The need to be liked often causes stress and paranoia in a person, and often makes people end up saying things just for the amusement or acceptance of others, instead of considering one's own interests first.

Doing what you want, regardless of how others perceive it, is the very meaning of low inhib, and it often causes you to not be liked. But in the end, doing so takes a much smaller toll on your mental health and you'll end up more respected and remain remembered, rather than a generic jester or yes-man, who is neither during or after their stay here.

But at least you'll have your internet points.

Perhaps, at least in my experience, there are certain communities you don't enter for the people, rather the information they offer.

Another thing i've noticed, and on a greater scale that applies to life as a whole as well, is that true infamy and notoriety stems from negative fame.

We all know who Hitler was, but does anyone know the names of the most decorated firefighters, surgeons, and other forms of people who go about life saving the lives of others?

Hatred seems to stick in people's brains with longer than admiration. The presence that hatred takes up is unrivaled to any other form of emotional response to an individual.

In any case, this isn't necessarily a ''community'', as i see it. Sure, we're all brought together by one common goal, but we didn't come here to form any sort of emotional bond with the other. We didn't come here to cultivate some sort of presence among the userbase. So why develop those interests after spending some time here?

The need to be liked often causes stress and paranoia in a person, and often makes people end up saying things just for the amusement or acceptance of others, instead of considering one's own interests first.

Doing what you want, regardless of how others perceive it, is the very meaning of low inhib, and it often causes you to not be liked. But in the end, doing so takes a much smaller toll on your mental health and you'll end up more respected and remain remembered, rather than a generic jester or yes-man, who is neither during or after their stay here.

But at least you'll have your internet points.
Dn rd

That's fine.

Don't know how to interpret this, though. Is this a desperate attempt at gaining those internet points you care so much about, or what am i supposed to imagine here

That's fine.

Don't know how to interpret this, though. Is this a desperate attempt at gaining those internet points you care so much about, or what am i supposed to imagine here
Imagine my sweaty balls dragging across your face

• JFL
You sound like a redditor. Next thing i know you're gonna be thanking me for gold
Don't use Reddit. Do you? I mean, you're big on the whole ''internet points'' thing, it seems like the perfect place for someone like you

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
Don't use Reddit. Do you? I mean, you're big on the whole ''internet points'' thing, it seems like the perfect place for someone like you
You're so edgy and different.

You're so edgy and different.
How am i so ''edgy'' and different? Didn't know i had to use Reddit to be normal. You sure you're not a redditor?