Dominant eye helps control facial symmetrey

C

casual272727

Iron
Recently I read saw a video talking about how elite athletes have different/unique eyes that give them some type of advantage that allows them to dominate their sport. It talked about Justin Jefferson basically have no dominant eye whereas the average person does. When I saw this I was already interested and working on fixing my body’s muscle assymetry and found that this knowledge kinda helped me extend it to my face. Basically I figured out I am usually right eye dominated when it comes to when I concentrate and read. What this I believe has done to me overtime is to twist my muscles on my skeleton frame more and more right because my forward was actually a little to the left due to using my right eye as dominant so the left eyes perspective wasn’t evening it out. I’m not eloquent so I sound retarded which this whole thing may be, but I just wanted to share what I’ve found that might help others even a little. Think of it like instead of looking forward your whole life, it’s a little to the left. Then what I figured out happened from this right dominant eye is that I have less control over the right side of my face and it’s perspective caused me to overuse the right side of body and underuse the left side. So I started to try to consciously use my left eye as my dominant eye when looking to my right and reading/scrolling just to start getting a balance back in addition to trying to move my right side facial muscles while concentrating on being left eye dominant. I won’t lie, I have to consciously use my facial muscles but it’s better than not being able to feel them at all and being stuck asymmetrical. What I’ve found to work as a target is to feel like the way you’re using the muscles on both sides of the body feels identical bc I realized before being obsessed w muscle symmetry that what I thought as balanced and natural wasn’t. It was just natural/not balanced so you should start feeling how your muscles react to controlling them then use that to consciously control them instead of just doing what’s natural. You want to be right eye dominated when looking to the left and left eye dominated when looking to the right from my experience. This whole thing may also just be cope and placebo though.

and just like everything normies will confuse the symptom for the cause jfl

and just like everything normies will confuse the symptom for the cause jfl
Well I did put casual in my username. I’m trying to improve my looks, not become more insecure about them

Also gave a notice it might be stupid
bad growth -> skeletal asymmetry -> soft tissue asymmetry -> compensatory posture
........................................................................| ----------------------------->

fix : address skeletal asymmetry and then address muscular asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and casual272727