dominant right nostril when nose breathing.

D

Darktriad16

Iron
i just noticed that my right nostril is fucking bigger than the left one and after more inspection i found out i mostly breath through the right one. any way to make it more even

i just noticed that my right nostril is fucking bigger than the left one and after more inspection i found out i mostly breath through the right one. any way to make it more even
You may have a deviated septum, surgery maxx or it’s ova

Possibly deviated septum

You have fascial tension on one side of your face making everything about it inferior

yeah i think it's cause of my alergie. should i tapey right nostril to start breathing from my left one more or nah?
fix swelling inside nose first, doctor can write u certain steroid nasal sprays to reduce swelling

• +1
Reactions: Darktriad16
Deviated septum?

Try using breathe right strips
If they help you might have whats called “nasal valve collapse”

• +1
Try using breathe right strips
If they help you might have whats called “nasal valve collapse”
can it be caused by allergies cuz when im traveling i get my left nostril swelled and it makes me breath only with my right one

can it be caused by allergies cuz when im traveling i get my left nostril swelled and it makes me breath only with my right one
probably not caused by allergies, but the issue is exarcebated by allergies

just try the strips. theyre $10 and atleast you can rule one thing out if they dont work

i have the same issue, but i did a ct scan and it turns out deviated septum + my left sinus is like half the size as the right one due to asymmetrical facial growth.. my nose also does not look deviated aesthetically tho.

probably not caused by allergies, but the issue is exarcebated by allergies

just try the strips. theyre $10 and atleast you can rule one thing out if they dont work

i have the same issue, but i did a ct scan and it turns out deviated septum + my left sinus is like half the size as the right one due to asymmetrical facial growth.. my nose also does not look deviated aesthetically tho.
thanks.
and would nasalt spray help?

thanks.
and would nasalt spray help?
idk never tried it
since my nasal breathing issues come from a comination of things, those strips helped a lititle but not entirely. sometimes i can totally breathe, most the time its only one nostril. but it also seems to change between nostril for some reason.

3 dumbass ents gave me antibiotics, but now that im looking into jaw surgeries i found it was never an infection issue. my nasal passages look like the fucking underground pass under arandar.

• JFL
nostril dominantion change everytime in the day

sometimes u breath with the left nostril sometimes with the right
search it up

• +1
Might be asymmetric maxilla which causes caving in of nose on one side. Need to see image

its normal unless its always the right nostril and never the left one

i only breath with my left side