Done trying w girls

A

Affluxion

Iron
I think I’m just gonna fuckin quit trying w girls

I get rejected at a party tn by a semi drunk brunette and she later leaves with a 5’9” guy instead.

I’m obviously just too ugly and too fuckin fat for a girl to be interested. No matter how much I try being social just get nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 43822, comingtothisJFL and 5 others
use this post to hold yourself responsible as you lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, TheBrownOne, autistic_tendencies and 9 others
I guess, sometimes I just hate what I was given in this life

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

I get rejected at a party tn by a semi drunk brunette and she later leaves with a 5’9” guy instead.

I’m obviously just too ugly and too fuckin fat for a girl to be interested. No matter how much I try being social just get nothing.
post your self so users can advise what to do, and by the way you said she left with a 5'9, sounds like your at least 6ft

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
post your self so users can advise what to do, and by the way you said she left with a 5'9, sounds like your at least 6ft
I’m 6’2”, but it hasn’t helped me get laid

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bradpittshairline, poopoohead and 1 other person
Don't even bother to try dating until you're at least 15% bf. Then once your face is lean enough you'll know if you're truly subhuman or not.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Ethniframementalcel, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
See i Hate this fucking pieces of pure shit.

This nigger is 6’2 And still talking.

My Nigga i’m 5’6 and had experiences with girls. I got rejected at least 20 times in my life (almost everytime i approached since my experiences weren’t sex but i just made out with drunk beckie’s)

You are really 6’2 and still saying muh it’s over.

FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU.

You are also a fat fuck, you are on a looksmaxxing forum saying you are giving up because you can’t be social.

First you looksmax then you NTmax you dumb fuck.

JFL at the state of this forum, tall fags saying they can’t slay is like rich fucks saying money doesn’t matter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, czwarty, IAMNOTANINCEL and 10 others
too fuckin fat
I’m 6’2

I hate fakecels here

KYS YOU FAT FUCK

You have the gall to demand women, but you can't stop eating shit processed food to be a healthy BMI?

Let me guess, you also only tried to get with girls like 3 times?

You're like what normies think a incel is

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, iblamechico, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
I hate fakecels here

KYS YOU FAT FUCK

You have the gall to demand women, but you can't stop eating shit processed food to be a healthy BMI?

Let me guess, you also only tried to get with girls like 3 times?

You're like what normies think a incel is
Ur right I haven’t talked to a lot of girls, I’m not gonna lie about that for sure. This is the first girl I’ve tried to hookup with in a few weeks.

It’s hard to keep a good diet all the time though.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
My Nigga i’m 5’6 and had experiences with girls. I got rejected at least 20 times in my life (almost everytime i approached since my experiences weren’t sex but i just made out with drunk beckie’s)
20 times is nothing

Start cutting u obviously don’t approach girls if you’re above 10% bf

GL, Arab halo, Gymmaxxed and lean, Good fashion, Can fake NT pretty good (at least i could, rn im more autistic then before)

300< times
Larp. 300 times with 100% rejection rate?

cuz i did atleast 20 or more at always got rejected, or got the insta and never got a reply to my text.

The times girls were interested in me was by social circle and the max i did with them was making out (french kissing, twerking on dick) and i rubbed a girls pussy but from above her pants (felt it was really hot and humid, probably cuz she was wet)

• Woah
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore

well if you are fat what the fuck are you expecting? Get lean asap

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Larp. 300 times with 100% rejection rate?

cuz i did atleast 20 or more at always got rejected, or got the insta and never got a reply to my text.

The times girls were interested in me was by social circle and the max i did with them was making out (french kissing, twerking on dick) and i rubbed a girls pussy but from above her pants (felt it was really hot and humid, probably cuz she was wet)
Idk why you assume I got 100% rejection rate

Sooo...one girl rejected you and you "done with girls"? Dude, I've had like 1000 rejections. Only the psychopaths persevere, you were never meant to reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

1 girl rejected you, time to rope loser

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Fat guys slay all the time tbh

Same here I stopped in April fuck all women I hate them and hope they all die

See i Hate this fucking pieces of pure shit.

This nigger is 6’2 And still talking.

You are really 6’2 and still saying muh it’s over.

FUCK YOU NIGGA FUCK YOU.

You are also a fat fuck, you are on a looksmaxxing forum saying you are giving up because you can’t be social.

First you looksmax then you NTmax you dumb fuck.

JFL at the state of this forum, tall fags saying they can’t slay is like rich fucks saying money doesn’t matter.
Aint no tall fag at 6'2 , tall starts from 6'4 barefoot night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE and PseudoMaxxer
Start cutting u obviously don’t approach girls if you’re above 10% bf
I don’t think I have enough discipline to get myself to that low of a bf%

Yea same man. This chit is ghey as fuck when you put in 1000x more effort than everyone else and they just shit on you

Yea same man. This chit is ghey as fuck when you put in 1000x more effort than everyone else and they just shit on you
I haven’t really put effort in, I have too much anxiety to go to the gym

I guess, sometimes I just hate what I was given in this life
Be thankful you aren’t born in the slums of mumbai these people have it worse than you in every way possibly physically and with there shit lifestyle

Op you’re an Indian

There’s no hypergamy your dad didn’t simp for Muh white wimminz or any other race he settled with your pajeeta mom meanwhile you reject Indian girls who show interest

Op you’re an Indian

There’s no hypergamy your dad didn’t simp for Muh white wimminz or any other race he settled with your pajeeta mom meanwhile you reject Indian girls who show interest
I’m not indian tho lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
How? It takes a long time to see results from the gym
Idk I always felt the repetitive workouts were a good way to pass the time. Maybe, it’s the low iq part of me. But I actually enjoy doing repetitive stuff. I never once thought about the end result when i gymcel it’s just a good stress reliever for me. It’s too bad I can’t train for shit anymore though

Idk I always felt the repetitive workouts were a good way to pass the time. Maybe, it’s the low iq part of me. But I actually enjoy doing repetitive stuff. I never once thought about the end result when i gymcel it’s just a good stress reliever for me. It’s too bad I can’t train for shit anymore though
I care too much about people judging me when I go to a gym and I feel like it psychs me out of going

you are not alone brah

5 8' and 5 9' bros are stealing your women

mslhpcjkgs811.jpg

How mu
It’s hard to keep a good diet all the time though.

What does ur bad diet consist of? I'm asking cuz I generally drink like 8 liters of soda a week, eat junkbfood / cookies / chips everyday, eat fast food 3 times a week and only lift and do a bit of cardio, at my peak I was doing all the above while not exercizing whatsoever and drinking 2 liters of coke or pepsi a day an still remained lean and at a low bf so this stuff has to be just the way the body works cuz otherwise you'd have to giga mog me when it comes to bad diet.

you are not alone brah

5 8' and 5 9' bros are stealing your women

mslhpcjkgs811.jpg
Brutal imagine shattering your legs just to gain some height and it wasn’t good enough

How mu

What does ur bad diet consist of? I'm asking cuz I generally drink like 8 liters of soda a week, eat junkbfood / cookies / chips everyday, eat fast food 3 times a week and only lift and do a bit of cardio, at my peak I was doing all the above while not exercizing whatsoever and drinking 2 liters of coke or pepsi a day an still remained lean and at a low bf so this stuff has to be just the way the body works cuz otherwise you'd have to giga mog me when it comes to bad diet.
My diet is similar to yours in terms of soda, candy, chips, fast food, etc. I don’t lift tho.

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
How mu

I’m sure living a sedentary lifestyle doesn’t help either

Don't even bother to try dating until you're at least 15% bf. Then once your face is lean enough you'll know if you're truly subhuman or not.
I think I’m like 23-24%bf