Done with Looksmaxxing, Done with Trying

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
After years of being invisible and unwanted by every girl I had interest in, I’ve finally just quit.

The reality is, whether I put effort in looksmaxxing and dating or not, the results have always been the same.

Whether I’ve put in effort in dating or LDARed in my room talking to nobody, the outcome has been identical. The only difference is that when I try and fail, it hurts emotionally.

So if I’m gonna be alone and incel no matter what I do, I might as well choose the path that avoids being depressed and pissed off emotionally from being rejected by a girl.

I don’t talk friendly to people anymore, I don’t small talk, I don’t smile, I don’t shower, I don’t message girls on dating apps, etc etc because doing those things never made me friends or a girlfriend anyway. So now I don’t waste a calorie of energy on that bullshit.

It never began, I wish I never had a sex drive in the first place. It only brought the pain of starvation to my life.

Cheers to rotting 🥂

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Truecel14, shibo and 19 others
If u had no surgery, u didnt try

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, Amnesia, Deleted member 1464 and 8 others
tl dr

try harder nigger

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
After years of being invisible and unwanted by every girl I had interest in, I’ve finally just quit.

The reality is, whether I put effort in looksmaxxing and dating or not, the results have always been the same.

Whether I’ve put in effort in dating or LDARed in my room talking to nobody, the outcome has been identical. The only difference is that when I try and fail, it hurts emotionally.

So if I’m gonna be alone and incel no matter what I do, I might as well choose the path that avoids being depressed and pissed off emotionally from being rejected by a girl.

I don’t talk friendly to people anymore, I don’t small talk, I don’t smile, I don’t shower, I don’t message girls on dating apps, etc etc because doing those things never made me friends or a girlfriend anyway. So now I don’t waste a calorie of energy on that bullshit.

It never began, I wish I never had a sex drive in the first place. It only brought the pain of starvation to my life.

Cheers to rotting 🥂
If you give up you are low T

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin and Bennett
Well, if you have approached 500 girls and all of them rejected you then you can ldar in peace and avoid the pain.

PM me your pics

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
iu

Brutal :feelswhy:

lift not for girls
lift for yourself

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2581 and Bennett
Well, if you have approached 500 girls and all of them rejected you then you can ldar in peace and avoid the pain.
Mass appproaching is retarded. Especially as a sub Chad.
If you give up you are low T
Not always. Sometimes you just know when to walk away from a rigged game.

I dont blame men for giving up in this rigged dating scene as long as they're honest about it and dont cope and call themselves mgtow.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, chadpreetcel123, KrissKross and 6 others
[IMG alt="NiBBaCel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3009.jpg?1570463937[/IMG]

I feel you bro

Cheers to rotting 🥂
Can you send pics op?

Are you white? Go to japan

I dont blame men for giving up in this rigged dating scene as long as they're honest about it and dont cope and call themselves mgtow.
I am gonna agree on mgtow part.
Some of them (if bit most) are pathetic
Are you white? Go to japan
East Asia or China is better.
I went to Japan, I wasn't turning heads to say the least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

Attachments

• 1570552778624.png
    1570552778624.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
I am gonna agree on mgtow part.
Some of them (if bit most) are pathetic
It's one thing to give up on women. It's another to constantly announce to the world that you're choosing not to deal with women and "going your own way" despite nobody asking when everyone knows that your ugly ass couldn't bag a 2/10 to save your life. MGTOW comes from men being too proud to admit they are giving up so they pretend they dont want women.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Amnesia, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
the only people that i talk to are the ones that initiate the convo

It's one thing to give up on women. It's another to constantly announce to the world that you're choosing not to deal with women and "going your own way" despite nobody asking when everyone knows that your ugly ass couldn't bag a 2/10 to save your life. MGTOW comes from men being too proud to admit they are giving up so they pretend they dont want women.
to much truth most of those guys are subhuman AF

• +1
>Looksmaxxed
> didn't get surgery

nice larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 1464 and toolateforme

My favorite thing is how some MGTOW guy will post for months...About his daily psuedointellectual monk routines...Talk about how he doesn't need women..

MAke 20,000 posts on a related forum..

Make youtube vids...An Ebook..Preach MGTOW 4 liyf etc..

Then the SECOND a 5/10 female gives him even an ounce of attention...Or chooses him to be her next betabux, he abandons all of those principals and years of programming and cope all in 1 second LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Try moneymaxxing to get surgeries if you want. If you think that’s cheating your genetics then just rotmaxx.

jfc

Looksmaxxing does NOT work. when will you losers learn this ?!

^
Ross fag

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 2205
You should still shower though if you have any self-respect.

I've been fat and fit. I've been popular and a nobody. I've been extroverted and shy.

NONE of it mattered. I got the same amount of female romantic interest from being extroverted and outside every day as when I stayed in my room and talked to nobody - zero.
lift not for girls
lift for yourself
Lifting for yourself is cope. There’s no reason to be physically strong in the modern world. Guys saying this is the same as girls saying they wear makeup for themselves.

Exactly. The irony of cold approaching is that it’s online subculture is full of unattractive men but it only works for Chad since you’re giving the girl a split second to decide if she wants to fuck you, and obviously the answer is no unless you’re hot.
Also, if you can't sexually attract a girl you've hung out with on a daily basis and built a relationship with, how the fuck do you expect to get a girl who doesn't know you to be sexually attracted to you?
Mgtow is cope. Unlike them, I’m acknowledging that I’ve accepted defeat and unwanted by girls. And I acknowledge it’s sad, while they act like they’re happy about it.
the only people that i talk to are the ones that initiate the convo
Legit. If people aren’t initiating with you, they don’t want you. I always had to initiate with people, they’ll be polite, and then when I see them at lunch they’re chilling with another group of people they just met. So fuck small talking as an incel, you just make people feel good and then go back to being lonely.
Your neurotransmitters will never be fixed. looksmaxxing does nothing.
Exactly. I didn’t mention this in my post, but another reason I’m done is because I realized even if I became good looking overnight, things wouldn’t change. I have nobody to call, no idea where parties are, etc. Social circle is everything. And I still get full of hatred when I see loud mouth douchebags and whores at bars on the weekend. My brain has been cemented to not fit in.
You should still shower though if you have any self-respect.
I found the problem sweaty!
Did I get laid when I showered? No. So why bother. lol. I will get laid just as much stinking up the room as when I walked around smelling good. Zero.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
I guess the only thing left to do is copemaxx for the rest of your life. whatever brings you short term happiness man, do it, you have nothing to lose by LDARing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Damn.

Go Paddock.

• +1
Did I get laid when I showered? No. So why bother. lol. I will get laid just as much stinking up the room as when I walked around smelling good. Zero.
Holy shit, "men" like you deserve to stay depressed virgin cucks their whole lives srs! I shower every single day because I'd feel even more ashamed if I stank like rotten eggs. Idgaf about getting laid when I take a shower.
Why do you eat and drink? Or piss and poop? It doesn't get you laid either, might as well just ldar till you die from dehydration. Or stop breathing now. Get help, please!!!

Holy shit, "men" like you deserve to stay depressed virgin cucks their whole lives srs! I shower every single day because I'd feel even more ashamed if I stank like rotten eggs. Idgaf about getting laid when I take a shower.
Why do you eat and drink? Or piss and poop? It doesn't get you laid either, might as well just ldar till you die from dehydration. Or stop breathing now. Get help, please!!!
Most :soy: reply I've ever read on this site. Anyways the shower part is a joke. I just didn't shower today.

No bro keep trying i believe in you

Lifting for yourself is cope. There’s no reason to be physically strong in the modern world. Guys saying this is the same as girls saying they wear makeup for themselves.
What is construction work. What is farm work. Ofc being strong is aesthetuc thing for citycels.

It’s over bro

Welcome to my lifr

Let the food cope begins