Chrono

Chrono

Adept
done

Last edited:
yes, go gym

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
You seem to have a very average or slightly below average frame. Nothing special, really.

But if you think you wouldn't benefit from Gym because of that you are low iq. One of the main reasons gymmaxxing is important is because it improves your perceived frame(by losing bf and gaining muscle on the upper body).

• +1
Reactions: FACEandDnB
You seem to have a very average or slightly below average frame. Nothing special, really.

But if you think you wouldn't benefit from Gym because of that you are low iq. One of the main reasons gymmaxxing is important is because it improves your perceived frame(by losing bf and gaining muscle on the upper body).
My frame is below average, thats why I don't have motivation to go gym and also the notion of face>body.

My frame is below average, thats why I don't have motivation to go gym and also the notion of face>body.

Indeed Face>Body. But that doesn't mean body is not important or that you can't improve both.
You're basically saying "I would looksmaxx if i were attractive", dumb reasoning. The whole point of improving something is because it's not that great to begin with.