Don't bash religion if you will replace religion with another religion

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
I have been guilty of bashing religious people here when I first joined

Thinking about it but religion and "science" (also a religion) is just a set of rules and standards to follow without question.

Religion says do/believe x and y or you will be punished

Science says do/believe x and y or you will be punished

I know religion such as Christianity has little say in the west now but hear me out

If you refuse to be religious you will be punished socially be said society or even killed in other religions like Islam

If you refuse to follow the rules in science aka in school you will be failed and not be able to get a job etc

Science is a religion and has nothing to do with actual science. Tell a scientist about race and iq and they will quickly dismiss it.

TL;DR science is just a modern religion and you shouldn't bash religion if you believe in science like a religion

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, stuckneworleans and Gargantuan
Abrahamic Religions are used as a way of enslavement and control by Elites to the GOYIM. If you follow these "religions" you are being misguided, indoctrinated and diminishing your full potential and happiness. Your being lead to the slaughterhouse and don't even know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Abrahamic Religions are used as a way of enslavement and control by Elites to the GOYIM. If you follow these "religions" you are being misguided, indoctrinated and diminishing your full potential and happiness. Your being lead to the slaughterhouse and don't even know it.
You don't need religion, most are indeed pawns from the devil.
Reading the Bible, praying, asking forgiveness for the sins you have committed and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour will bring you closer to God than any religious, man-made, activity ever will.

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 5522
You don't need religion, most are indeed pawns from the devil.
Reading the Bible, praying, asking forgiveness for the sins you have committed and accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour will bring you closer to God than any religious, man-made, activity ever will.
So untrue. Jesus never existed in flesh for starters. The God you worship from the bible is actually an evil entity enslaving earth/humans/our reality.

• +1
So untrue. Jesus never existed in flesh for starters. The God you worship from the bible is actually an evil entity enslaving earth/humans/our reality.
@john2 Check out this blasphemy

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 5522
@john2 Check out this blasphemy
Imagine believing an entity who payed the price for your sins and literally frees you from your sins, ultimately giving you eternal life instead of eternal torment... as 'evil'. There's no time for us to waste on self righteous, self idolatrous blasphemers here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Gargantuan
Imagine believing an entity who payed the price for your sins and literally frees you from your sins, ultimately giving you eternal life instead of eternal torment... is 'evil'. There's no time for us to waste on self righteous, self idolatrous blasphemers here.
Beautifully put, brother.
All we can do is pray for these people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and john2
What you mean with science is also religion? Science is discusable and changed when there is enough evidence to support the claim, where religion is set in stone. Science doesn't have to be 100% true in some aspects since people make mistakes or some things are not 100% proven but almost certain it's that way.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Blackout.xl
What you mean with science is also religion? Science is discusable and changed when there is enough evidence to support the claim, where religion is set in stone. Science doesn't have to be 100% true in some aspects since people make mistakes or some things are not 100% proven but almost certain it's that way.
Religions can also be changed, they are just ideas. Look at the first and second testament, Islam is just Persian Mythology, Christianity and Judaism with some other stuff mixed together. Religion and Science is the same in the way that is is an idea and can be changed. Many soy boys into soyience also cling onto ideas just like religious people do. They will refuse anything that challenges their religion. Hence why exams exist and not iq tests, and why race and iq is never discussed. Anything that is not in their narrative will not be counted as "science".

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
explain how the world was made

Imagine believing an entity who payed the price for your sins and literally frees you from your sins, ultimately giving you eternal life instead of eternal torment... as 'evil'. There's no time for us to waste on self righteous, self idolatrous blasphemers here.
i hope u read what i sent u

Religions can also be changed, they are just ideas. Look at the first and second testament, Islam is just Persian Mythology, Christianity and Judaism with some other stuff mixed together. Religion and Science is the same in the way that is is an idea and can be changed. Many soy boys into soyience also cling onto ideas just like religious people do. They will refuse anything that challenges their religion. Hence why exams exist and not iq tests, and why race and iq is never discussed. Anything that is not in their narrative will not be counted as "science".
The thing with religion is is written so abstractly that it gives room for interpretation. The interpretation changes when science disproves certain aspects or people use it to claim that other parts are true cause of interpretations. When religion is getting too wrong it get changed to fit the narrative. The way or who changed it will be lost in time.

I understand you thinking that science is also a religion cause you have to believe certain things that you haven't investigated or know anything about. But at least science is investigated and papers written about. With enough knowledge and experiments you can get the same outcome,where religion is not really researchable.

• +1
Religion has changed across the years...

The scientific community has turned into a liberal hive mind. Good luck having conservative views there.

Also, good luck maintaining any views on genetics or genetic engineering that diverge from the mainstream view if you’re a scientist. Lmao one scientist in China eliminating hiv in kids through genetic engineering got bashed by the scientific community.

They have their basically unquestioned dogma, have central figures they will treat almost like gods, etc. It’s a religion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Gargantuan and Deleted member 5522
The thing with religion is is written so abstractly that it gives room for interpretation. The interpretation changes when science disproves certain aspects or people use it to claim that other parts are true cause of interpretations. When religion is getting too wrong it get changed to fit the narrative. The way or who changed it will be lost in time.

I understand you thinking that science is also a religion cause you have to believe certain things that you haven't investigated or know anything about. But at least science is investigated and papers written about. With enough knowledge and experiments you can get the same outcome,where religion is not really researchable.
Science can also be interpreted rather easily. Aka biased scientific method or just assuming things. Yes it may be logical but everything has a bit of interpretation.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Blackout.xl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5522
Science can also be interpreted rather easily. Aka biased scientific method or just assuming things. Yes it may be logical but everything has a bit of interpretation.
Almost everything in science is up to interpretation. Scientists will tell you that there is no such thing as definitively ruling out anything in the field of science. There’s only best explanations that line up with data, which change as we increase the scope of understanding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 5522
Beautifully put, brother.
All we can do is pray for these people.
Cope

Your arrogance and blindly following something with no evidence for like sheep is laughable. I never said there was no God. There is, your worshipping an evil entity. You can come with your sheep comments like every other Christian, I would know, I was one of them. Doesn't change the fact you've been fooled and are too indoctrinated to even look into what I am saying with an open mind. And that's how the elites get you.

I am praying for you to wake up and see the truth as you can unlock your true potential.

• +1