don't be a good person!

givemeheight

givemeheight

Silver
It doesn't make any sense. The world is full of evil. There are so many shady companies, business men, politicians, athletes, entertainer etc. who would stop at nothing to archieve their goals. No matter what it is: women, money, sucess, status. So why would you?

If you are a good person, you are either just high inhib or to faithful, and you probably think you do this for god, but in reality, it gets you nowhere in life and you will always cap yourself.

Lifestylemaxxxing means: fuck it. Lie to people to archieve your goals. Betray them, if you have to. Throw your prinicples into the winds, if you have any. Cheat, deceive, lie, fraud, betray, do whatever the fuck you want as long as it benefits you.
Pure machiavellism! Only go for your goals.

Nobody will ever thank you for the good person you are. No foid will jump on your dick, no boss will give you a promotion, no people will cheer for you. It's the opposite actually: imagine you are nice, honest and good, but broke af.. the amount of times you will get shit on.
If you are rich and statusmaxxed, they will look up to you, no matter what you've done for it, people simply don't care.

Believe me, I'm 25 now and I tried to be a good person for a long time, and it never got me anywhere.

Nobody will remember you, you will be forgotten in the future. There is no use in being good. I don't say you have to be pure evil, but at least don't be a goodie goodie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva, ey88, Yuki and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, Suns9999 and truthhurts
im a good person and it sometimes goes good for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva, ey88, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I like being nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva, ey88, Suns9999 and 2 others
the Day of Judgement is real and draws nearer every second

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva, Suns9999 and truthhurts
I try being a good person because I can be. Not that it benefits me in any way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dbva, DarkTriadBeliever, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I try being a good person because I can be. Not that it benefits me in any way
Cope. This is only what you think. You do it because you are scared that karma exists (it doesn't), or it will ruin your reputation and/or you are just programmed that way.

They tell you that it's good, to be good, therefore you will never be a threat and just do exactly as you are told. You will behave like a good little sheap, which only purpose is to make the richest richer and be a fucking work slave.

If you grow older, and recognize how stupid and hypocritical most humans are, you will understand, that the human race don't deserve any good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva and Suns9999
being a good guy isn't for the faint of heart, never expect anything good you do to come back to you

but always remember that no good deed goes unpunished

• +1
Reactions: dbva
i just do whatever i want, i dont care if its good or bad, but im lowkey chill asf and not retarded or anything so most of the time its good

but like i wouldnt gaf if it was something bad or good as long as it benefits me

• +1
Reactions: givemeheight
Cope. This is only what you think. You do it because you are scared that karma exists (it doesn't), or it will ruin your reputation and/or you are just programmed that way.

They tell you that it's good, to be good, therefore you will never be a threat and just do exactly as you are told. You will behave like a good little sheap, which only purpose is to make the richest richer and be a fucking work slave.

If you grow older, and recognize how stupid and hypocritical most humans are, you will understand, that the human race don't deserve any good.
Okie dokie 👍