Don't be fooled into thinking that a girl staring at you as you walk by on the street is an IOI

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I was walking down the street and there was a girl coming towards me and since I've been practicing eye contact I decided to look at her from a bit away then I looked away and looked back at her twice more and each time she was looking directly at me without looking away
I then realized that I had just walked past the street I needed to turn down so once I passed her I gave it a minute because I didn't want it to look like I turned around to go after her. After a minute I walk back in the opposite direction and she is waiting there at a bus stop.
As soon as she see's me coming towards her direction while she is stuck stationary she starts looking at her phone and turns her back as if to hide herself jfl
Girls who stare at you probably want the validation of an approach so that they can reject you but once they are cornered and not going anywhere they will not make eye contact because they dread being approached
She was a sub 4 low class ginger so I had no desire to approach her regardless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, delta7, FreakkForLife and 20 others
Nah Bro girls don't look at me not even for a second
If they look at you you're gl, they would rather die on their phones than look at subchads

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, CristianT, Deleted member and 19 others
I saw a cute jb in the car with her parents at a red light today- as I crossed the road I thought she was staring at me.

This thread has destroyed by hope I got an IOI tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet, vaninskybird and 7 others
Brag thread btw. Girl saw tall surgerymaxxed chad approaching her and got shy

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Hi
VLTNyoqAhgVxhZIIeCYP8n1SADKT5K2icqE9yq0FEng

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
I saw a cute jb in the car with her parents at a red light today- as I crossed the road I thought she was staring at me.

This thread has destroyed by hope I got an IOI tho
I seen an attractive JB today pushing her bike along, she was just getting off the phone, I wasn't in the mindset to approach
What I noticed in Belgium is there is no clear line between JB and 18+ looking girls
I seen a girl in a shop minutes earlier that had a really JB look to her then I see her in the line infront of me with her buzzcut manlet bf who could pass for 30.
I also seen a girl who looked 12 who had an insanely striking face. I see it every once in a while but it's like a grown woman's facial bone development on the body of a JB. She is the kind of girl who will be bored of Chads chasing her by 15 and demand nothing less than giga wealthy giga status men and probably get with medium ugly guys due to Chads being boring to her

Tbh you probably got an IOI, I just needed to rant about this trashy foid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, LooksOrDeath, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
Brag thread btw. Girl saw tall surgerymaxxed chad approaching her and got shy
I think people here just aren't used to seeing a guy walking the street with a facial expression of such anger and despair
People here are happy go lucky so will naturally look at the peasant who appears ready to go ER

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 1332 and the BULL
you posted this yesterday

I seen an attractive JB today pushing her bike along, she was just getting off the phone, I wasn't in the mindset to approach
What I noticed in Belgium is there is no clear line between JB and 18+ looking girls
I seen a girl in a shop minutes earlier that had a really JB look to her then I see her in the line infront of me with her buzzcut manlet bf who could pass for 30.
I also seen a girl who looked 12 who had an insanely striking face. I see it every once in a while but it's like a grown woman's facial bone development on the body of a JB. She is the kind of girl who will be bored of Chads chasing her by 15 and demand nothing less than giga wealthy giga status men and probably get with medium ugly guys due to Chads being boring to her

Tbh you probably got an IOI, I just needed to rant about this trashy foid
i've been saying that agepill is more of a low class concept
in high class nordic countries ppl age slower and are gl even as oldcel

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
legit have had this multiple times in clubs including last week where they'll stare for ages then as soon as you approach them ask if you'll get a drink for them or even their whole friend group jfl do I look like a fucking waiter

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, turkproducer and 4 others
If they look at you you're gl, they would rather die on their phones than look at subchads
They looked at him cus he’s fucking 6”4 lol. Freak heights get everyones attention

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14905 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
What about if you're in a Starbucks and you and a cute girl exchange glances a couple times? Seems like if she wasn't at least a little interested in getting a better look at you then she would just look once and not look again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
you have a misfortune of looking pretty low trust. run niche game and turn it into an advantage

• +1
They looked at him cus he’s fucking 6”4 lol. Freak heights get everyones attention
he's in belgium that is the height to be considered a full human being there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, metagross, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
he's in belgium that is the height to be considered a full human being there
Black pill muh 6ft 4 avg lol. Just searched avg Belgium male is 5’10

Black pill muh 6ft 4 avg lol. Just searched avg Belgium male is 5’10
I didn't Say it's average i said it's height to be considered a full human. A freak would be Someone like 6'9"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, PubertyMaxxer, Solidcoin and 2 others
I didn't Say it's average i said it's height to be considered a full human. A freak would be Someone like 6'9"
Still a stand out height to the point people will stare

Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
you have a misfortune of looking pretty low trust. run niche game and turn it into an advantage
I have the most success when I am enthusiastic and come off as a low sentience jack the lad
I can only get to that mode when I am drunk though.
I've currently got a fade and wear a black padded jacket and jeans which is a fairly low trust image compared to the native guys here but I don't have the brain wiring to act like a "badboy" ape and that only works if you have a group of fellow apes

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Daniel Plainview, spam_artist and 1 other person
I was walking down the street and there was a girl coming towards me and since I've been practicing eye contact I decided to look at her from a bit away then I looked away and looked back at her twice more and each time she was looking directly at me without looking away
I then realized that I had just walked past the street I needed to turn down so once I passed her I gave it a minute because I didn't want it to look like I turned around to go after her. After a minute I walk back in the opposite direction and she is waiting there at a bus stop.
As soon as she see's me coming towards her direction while she is stuck stationary she starts looking at her phone and turns her back as if to hide herself jfl
Girls who stare at you probably want the validation of an approach so that they can reject you but once they are cornered and not going anywhere they will not make eye contact because they dread being approached
She was a sub 4 low class ginger so I had no desire to approach her regardless
If a girl is walking with a guy and stares at you for the entire time that you are walking by, then she is definitely interested, the only exception is if she is trying to remember where she knows you from.

Most women will not make eye contact with guys if they have a boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Daniel Plainview and metagross
Wow. Wow. U are so deluded. She liked you and got nervous. That is what actually happened

this

its been 5 years since anyone looked at me

I've truly become a detestable subhuman :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
A woman has never seen my face before

What about if you're in a Starbucks and you and a cute girl exchange glances a couple times? Seems like if she wasn't at least a little interested in getting a better look at you then she would just look once and not look again.
if a girl wanted to know you they will approach you. this idea that girls are too shy/scared is a myth. girls are not scared of rejection, they get endless validation, including tangible forms like hard fucking with ejaculations, one rejection by some random peon isn't going to affect her.

the only ioi is being approached

there could be all the signs of an ioi including entranced eyes and her mouth watering for man chowder, a wet spot where on her yoga pants where her pussy is, making blowjob gestures, etc, etc but unless she approaches you first, it's a quantum impossibility that she was interested in you.

• +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 1332 and ConspiracyTheory
Huh, no?
Only truecels KHHV who never leave their basement think that?

People look at others all the time. Doesn't mean anything

A proper, repeated stare is 100% an IOI

The only true ioi is if she approaches you first and wraps her lips around your cock

• +1
If a girl is walking with a guy and stares at you for the entire time that you are walking by, then she is definitely interested, the only exception is if she is trying to remember where she knows you from.

Most women will not make eye contact with guys if they have a boyfriend.
Love it when this happens tbh especially when they're holding hands with the boyfriend as they walk past

Insane validation

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Love it when this happens tbh especially when they're holding hands with the boyfriend as they walk past

Insane validation
Sometimes they may be walking with a gay bestie, and we would assume that he is her boyfriend just because he doesn't dress in a stereotypical gay fashion.

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat