Dont be greedy

N

Nqt

Iron
I have seen so many people in public these past couple months using height insoles it's laughable. 1/3 of the heel sticking out, retarded walking, retarded posture and their ankles way too high up. The worst part is they probably think nobody knows. Anyone trying to do this shit dont do more than 1inch even if you could hide it perfectly you will still get caught in the long run.

this is op getting heightmogged

I have seen so many people in public these past couple months using height insoles it's laughable. 1/3 of the heel sticking out, retarded walking, retarded posture and their ankles way too high up. The worst part is they probably think nobody knows. Anyone trying to do this shit dont do more than 1inch even if you could hide it perfectly you will still get caught in the long run.

• JFL
Reactions: LTN Baguette

What country?