Don't be lazy (I missed out on making 300k)

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I follow this guy who posts random shitcoins on solana, and i've bought some of his suggestions before, but they only made like 2x or something and then crashed. So a few weeks ago, he poasted a coin called moodeng on solana, it was at around 50k market cap at that time, I saw it but was too lazy to buy in as I thought at most i'd make like 3x if i bought $100, and $200 wasn't that enticing to me.

WELL, fast-forward a couple weeks and now its at 200million marketcap.:forcedsmile: If i had just bought 100$ I would have 300k worth of that coin now. I could literally quit my shit job i'm only doing to save for surgeries, and immediately go get bimax AND LL AND septorhinoplasty (all the surgeries I want basically) and ascend.

I don't even know what to say, i feel sick just thinking about it. :hnghn: I could have made it, made life-changing money and got the surgeries i desperately need to ascend, but no i was just too lazy that day to click the fucking buy button on the screen. Now I have to go back to wageslaving for god-knows how long to attempt to save money again.:feelswah: Its brutal bros i just wanna kms:feelswhy: . I will never make such mistakes again.:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and aids
money doesnt exist no such thing in nature its man made stop being a slave and start eating high meat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ghostman, Marsiere214, paveldurovreal and 1 other person
Gambling. You could have just as easily lost all your money.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and mewingmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back