Don't be too afraid of your non-ntness

Darkeningstar

Darkeningstar

Dark
I remember sometimes in class sperging about retrusion with some of my classmates (males and females). And they would even listen to me.

Don't do it if you are ugly, but I think it is obvious if you are registered here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, 1.618 and IvanTheSpaceBiker
Nice bud :)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Thank you, but I think the support would serve your idol more currently
I am mentally prepared to make the free Pei threads if he gets banned

• +1
cope hard

• +1
cope hard
I was joking, but not too much. If you are good-looking you can talk about the hell you want, I think it's "water", right?

Water

NT is cope when you're GL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
Yeah, it can be detrimental for LTRs, but still, NTpill only really applies to sub-HTNs
For ltr is a detriment even if you are chad (being effectively non-nt)

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
I remember sometimes in class sperging about retrusion with some of my classmates (males and females). And they would even listen to me.
Cope. They were just mocking you by imitating you. Over for your ugly ass

No, It's the opposite. I was much better looking than them

• JFL

Don't do it if you are ugly, but I think it is obvious if you are registered here
yeah, literally doesnt matter what you talk about as long as you can avoid the awkward silence, just keep affirming their ego by giving them attention.

• +1
Cope. They were just mocking you by imitating you. Over for your ugly ass
Congrats on becoming the biggest faggot of the year. Now here's your reward, champion.

4189059 3245115 the only way

• JFL

I sperged about Napoleonic battles to foids in my class no joke :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the stories of have of me a couple months ago are cagefuel

• JFL
I sperged about Napoleonic battles to foids in my class no joke :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: the stories of have of me a couple months ago are cagefuel
Having adhd, I couldn't keep my attention in class, so I would occasionally shoot off some bullshit or talk out loud (without realizing it) for about 20 minutes uninterruptedly. If I had been ugly I would have been kicked out of class, I think. I was also uninhibited in that context, I think I was very annoying.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Having adhd, I couldn't keep my attention in class, so I would occasionally shoot off some bullshit or talk out loud (without realizing it) for about 20 minutes uninterruptedly. If I had been ugly I would have been kicked out of class, I think. I was also uninhibited in that context
JFL I’m so glad I found another autist on here who spergs in class :feelskek::feelskek:

2 months ago for some reason I was obsessed with learning how to Native American hand whistle so I would practice in the middle of class including tests :lul::lul::lul: everybody would look at me but I was so tunnel visioned I wouldn’t even notice :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
JFL I’m so glad I found another autist on here who spergs in class :feelskek::feelskek:

2 months ago for some reason I was obsessed with learning how to Native American hand whistle so I would practice in the middle of class including tests :lul::lul::lul: everybody would look at me but I was so tunnel visioned I wouldn’t even notice :feelskek::feelskek:
Also used to do a shit ton of finger boarding in the middle of class

I legit asked my oneitis if she liked my trick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn’t even do them properly I would just grab the board and fling it up in the air

• JFL

What the hell did I just read? I don't understand a bit of what you posted.

Also used to do a shit ton of finger boarding in the middle of class

I legit asked my oneitis if she liked my trick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn’t even do them properly I would just grab the board and fling it up in the air
I randomly asked my "oneitis" if I could give her an autograph.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I randomly asked my "oneitis" if I could give her an autograph.
One time, me and my friends and a couple of classmates were hanging out in this area you can be in during free periods

I kept asking bullshit questions like “if you were an ice cream sandwich would you rather be stored in a freezer or a fridge” and everybody would just stare at me and I would legit laugh at my own retarded questions :feelskek:

Another thing i like to do is purposely be a rule follower and piss people off by calling out their rule breaking, like “Hey, you realize food isn’t allowed in this room right? You’re making this space uncomfortable for me.” They would get so mad and it was legit utter cagefuel :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL