Don't blackpill people

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Listen, competition is already high, hypergamy is rampant and having sex becomes more difficult by the day.
Why the fuck you would blackpill other men, who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, bring them to act like idiots, tell them advices to looksmin, do everything you need to lower your competition while you looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, 🌈 👽, eyearea and 37 others
Just pk them and send them back to lumbridge

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 5258, crosshold and 4 others
actually they push girls' ego with their subhumanity not blackpilled worse than blackpilled for us

• +1
Reactions: Callipygian, Solidcoin, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
yeah i dont know why retards here are trying to spread that shit

• +1
Reactions: 🌈 👽, hebbewem, Deleted member 4087 and 6 others
FUNNY HOW THE OP AND THE GUY ABOVE ME A BOTH GREYCELS - HYPOCRITES!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 1632, Vidyacoper and 2 others
I blackpilled my 10 year old sister ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5052 and 2 others
actually they push girls' ego with their subhumanity not blackpilled worse than blackpilled for us
They would still thirst, and even if they dont it doesnt really matter, women dont care, they want Chad at the end of the day, if Chad fucks then he inflates the market, not simps.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
They would still thirst, and even if they dont it doesnt really matter, women dont care, they want Chad at the end of the day, if Chad fucks then he inflates the market, not simps.
i was talking about normie and high tier normie guys chad already fucks

i was talking about normie and high tier normie guys chad already fucks
If this woman that they thirst is not committing or fucking them it's because she knows she can have better, why? Because she probably already had.

• +1
so true
if normies wouldnt spread the blackpill op would still watch how to be the alpha male youtube videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
so true
if normies wouldnt spread the blackpill op would still watch how to be the alpha male youtube videos
I was blackpilled before you learned how to take aspie selfies in front of the mirror you utter faggot.
Btw i had lays so doesnt matter.

I was blackpilled before you learned how to take aspie selfies in front of the mirror you utter faggot
8AfWwBg

keep crying for me i would murder your ass
ugly people take the black pill early

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Chadelite
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Robocok, Deleted member 6965 and Htobrother
Yes it’s either them orbiting foids and betabuxxing thinking they can get a crumb of pussy inflating their value, or not knowing it’s useless until they reach a certain attractiveness.

• Love it
this line of thinking is why so much looksmaxxing advice is kept a secret by ppl who discover them

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 7313
Your neck is so small and your jaw so weak that i could ko you with a slap on your face.
OMG A TOUGH GUY GREYCEL
IVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN THIS FORUM !!
(spoilers:its not even me noob)

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
normies and subhuman usually don't take the pill tbh so rare like us

More virgin-talk.

"Don't tell fellow-virgins the reality bro, they'll beat you to that plastic surgeon and then you'll be on the waiting list"

Nerds.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 7098
What you should do is make other men gay so they start liking cock and lowers the competition

• +1
Reactions: eyearea, hebbewem and Htobrother
Listen, competition is already high, hypergamy is rampant and having sex becomes more difficult by the day.
Why the fuck you would blackpill other men, who could become your competition and make it harder for you? Let them believe that it's all about personality, bring them to act like idiots, tell them advices to looksmin, do everything you need to lower your competition while you looksmax.
JFL i discovered the blackpill first and now 10+ of my friends know and most believe it, a few even worship it

bumping this tomorrow as well seeing youtubers use the word "looksmax"is concerning u fukers need to know if everyone ascends no one ascends , the golden tid bits on here should stay on here

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 6512
mirin that conor mcgregor competitive mindset

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
bumping this tomorrow as well seeing youtubers use the word "looksmax"is concerning u fukers need to know if everyone ascends no one ascends , the golden tid bits on here should stay on here
Thats why men, unlike female, dont have a strong ingroup bias, because we are competing with each other all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Stingray
More virgin-talk.

"Don't tell fellow-virgins the reality bro, they'll beat you to that plastic surgeon and then you'll be on the waiting list"

Nerds.
lol you speak as if you wouldnt be a virgin were it not for your family setting u up with an arranged marriage

More virgin-talk.

Nerds.
Yeah, tell your fat friends to lose weight, maybe one or two of them are chalites and will bang your one itis while you try to stack up money for the surgeries.

good idea

Greycels should be banned from making posts or threads. I have high IQ logic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Us blackpillers are already an extremely small portion of the men in the world anyways lol. Once we looksmaxx, careermax, physiquemax, we can leave this shit and then personalitymaxx and then tell other subhumans who were in our positions "oh it's just personality that matters" or "have confidence and you're good bro"

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Subhuman trash, eyearea and 2 others
Blackpilling reduces the amount of simps which prevents girls from thinking they are more attractive than they are which lowers their standards to allow more guys to reach a minimum threshold of attractiveness to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Elem_prende
Paranoid schizophrenics me

Looksmaxxers:23

21 GREYCEL FUCK YOU GREYCEL

Because of you blackpill is everywhere.
You shouldn't speak about blackpill to people
I agree with OP

Feminism, hypergamy, and better looking men spreads and spreads. And then we have dumbasses on youtube spreading the Blackpill to make a quick buck. Just like that dumbass Astrosky.

Just blackpill people who deserve it. If you see a close friend struggling with girls just because his looks are not good will you truly not try to blackpill him?

JFL

The blackpill isn’t really spread
People just learn it automatically after being rejected and treated like shit

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Gaia262
The blackpill isn’t really spread
People just learn it automatically after being rejected and treated like shit

This.

You need crisis in your life for your mind to essentially adopt a new paradigm.

That's why normal people with normal lives reject black pill and see it as mental as it goes against their current programming.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
Yeah but hearing bluepill from people pisses me off

OMG A TOUGH GUY GREYCEL
IVE NEVER SEEN THAT IN THIS FORUM !!
(spoilers:its not even me noob)
shut your fucking mouth and looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
I told a guy on Instagram he's Norwood 2 and should see a doctor asap.
Hasn't replied yet.

This.

You need crisis in your life for your mind to essentially adopt a new paradigm.

That's why normal people with normal lives reject black pill and see it as mental as it goes against their current programming.
I blackpilled a chad friend but he was already redpilled so I just kept telling him his redpilled pua shit only worked bc he was 6’5 and now he gets it

I blackpilled a chad friend but he was already redpilled so I just kept telling him his redpilled pua shit only worked bc he was 6’5 and now he gets it

I think you misread , it takes a crisis or consistent bad experiences to become blackpilled . Normies and red pill people will ultimately reject it as it's bleak and pessimistic.

I remember when I was red pilled and saw lookism.com I literally saw it as mentally ill loners with shit personalities coming together talking about shit like philtrum to chin ratio.

Now my life experiences have opened me up to understand what exactly is being said here.

Your 6 ft 5 friend will not understand untill he gets cheated on, loses a limb in a car accident and his life changes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and OOGABOOGA
I think you misread , it takes a crisis or consistent bad experiences to become blackpilled . Normies and red pill people will ultimately reject it as it's bleak and pessimistic.

I remember when I was red pilled and saw lookism.com I literally saw it as mentally ill loners with shit personalities coming together talking about shit like philtrum to chin ratio.

Now my life experiences have opened me up to understand what exactly is being said here.
I didn’t misread and in most cases you’re right. But he’s over 140 iq and big conspiracy guy so he knows truth when he hears it. He’s also like 40 now so a bit wise and removed from the whole hedonistic lifestyle he once lived but he was a slayer in his prime. Vast majority of people with decent looks aren’t gonna see it that easy for sure

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262