Don't blame environment for shitty genetics

Deleted member 5187

Deleted member 5187

Kraken
Sure environment will have an impact on looks but imo it's heavily overstated here.
It was probaly pre determined in your genetic code to be mouth breather, ugly, short, bald and shitframed.

Don't blame environmental factors as a cope for shitty genetics. You would maybe had been 0.1 PSL better looking.

Let's see some with shitty environment who mogs this whole site to Lucifer and back.
Ricarhd Ramirez
3859e4144ae2fd112a8c66b8c77a1801 2

He doesn't look like a mouth breather or like he is lacking any mm of bone

Let take one more
103852897a

Mogs this whole site
He became rich and fucks famous bishes we fap to because of one pic.

Let's take your favourite prettyboy
IMG 0324

No data on his upbringing that I could find
Probaly because he was found in a favela in brazil

Now we can argue about their environment
Let look at two brothers it can be assumed they had the same kinda environment
2yZZTx5

Fucking genes we all now some siblings that look wastly differently

Now make this even more clear these are fuckjng twins:
Kwb0GPD

Boling valedictorian resized 1

Fucking over if you gonna argue they didn't have same environmental upbringing

Fall into an angle grinder if you think environment is the reason you're ugly
Bullet

KYS if you think a soft diet or estrogen in water made you ugly - you were destined to be shit tier looks

Swallow the pill that all sperm or eggs don't carry exactly the same DNA

KYS if you think you coulda woulda shoulda been 6 PSL under good conditions and not the 3 PSL you're now

CHAD EATS SHIT FOOD, SLEEPS BAD, DOESN'T EXERCISE, PROBALY DRINKS, USES DRUGS, IN SUN ALL DAY, MOUTH BREAHTED AND STILL MOGS YOU TO THE SHITTER

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 9467, Lolcel and 14 others
There is no fundamental difference between environment and genes. Genes determine the environment and environment determines the genetic expression by shifting genes on and off.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
I love how polemic this subject is
what about gerbil boy case tho?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and PenileFacialSurgery
There is no fundamental difference between environment and genes. Genes determine the environment and environment determines the genetic expression by shifting genes on and off.
Nah I see fuckers here blaming their soft diet
Them getting certain medication
Them not having this or that
Them blaming the water they drink etc.
I love how polemic this subject is
what about gerbil boy case tho?
Link?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
if you look good you look good. whats all this fuss about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 5912
It's all that, and more. Not only is it about the numerous things these users are doing wrong, it's about what their parents and grandparents did wrong too. The beauty you do or do not enjoy today is a partial result of your parents and grandparents lifestyles up to third or fourth degree. Live shit life, breed shit children, and so on. No genome is safe from epigenetic switches, regardless of how "good" the genetics in question are deemed. Environment can destroy it all.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 1973, PenileFacialSurgery and 5 others
if you look good you look good. whats all this fuss about?
People that would rather blame environment like the water they drink
Blame parents
Blame this and that as a cope for them having shitty luck in the generic lottery

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and Deleted member 2227
People that would rather blame environment like the water they drink
Blame parents
Blame this and that as a cope for them having shitty luck in the generic lottery
looks like u love greeks dont u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Environment = Genes

basic evolutionary sense

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and hoodmaxxnigga
It's all that, and more. Not only is it about the numerous things these users are doing wrong, it's about what their parents and grandparents did wrong too. The beauty you do or do not enjoy today is a partial result of your parents and grandparents lifestyles up to third or fourth degree. Live shit life, breed shit children, and so on. No genome is safe from epigenetic switches, regardless of how "good" the genetics in question are deemed. Environment can destroy it all.

If your ancestors lived poor lifestyles they had poor Gene's. Genetics means nothing compared to lineage anyway

You cant ruin gold, the same way you cant polish shit

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5912, umzazi and 2 others
COPE

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Explain thise twins, brothers, sisters all over the world with same environmental conditions that look vastly different
I don't think you understand what environment truly means. Environment is everything that is not genes, in the same way nurture is everything that is not nature. Twins, despite living under the same roof, walk very different biological paths. Personality, habits, illnesses, pure luck all shape the physical development of the individual. One may receive trauma in early childhood, leading to chronic hyperventilation that leaves him behind his brother in development, another one may read books while his brother exercises and so on.
If your ancestors lived poor lifestyles they had poor Gene's.
There is really no such thing as poor genes. There are only genes that are fit or unfit for given environment.

Genetics means nothing compared to lineage anyway
Lineage is about genes.

You cant ruin gold, the same way you cant polish shit
Take a shit on gold and you can do both.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, SayNoToRotting, NoBonezForMoanz and 4 others
I don't think you understand what environment truly means. Environment is everything that is not genes, in the same way nurture is everything that is not nature. Twins, despite living under the same roof, walk very different biological paths. Personality, habits, illnesses, pure luck all shape the physical development of the individual. One may receive trauma in early childhood, leading to chronic hyperventilation that leaves him behind his brother in development, another one may read books while his brother exercises and so on.
I think if not identical twins a larger part is genetic recombination luck and not how ones life is lived
I know there will be impact and I agree it shapes you over time

But if you're ugly now you would never have been GL it was never in your Gene's to be the difference wouldn't be a 3 PSL jump like some cope with

Also why identical twins will look identical for most of their life until old age

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and hoodmaxxnigga
But if you're ugly now you would never have been GL it was never in your Gene's to be the difference wouldn't be a 3 PSL jump like some cope with
Well it depends. You can be ugly in many ways. Sometimes a nose job is all it takes to create beauty from ugliness. Other times nothing helps.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, hoodmaxxnigga, HighIQcel and 1 other person
Well it depends. You can be ugly in many ways. Sometimes a nose job is all it takes to create beauty from ugliness. Other times nothing helps.
I agree
But too many would rather blame certain things that happend because it's easier than accepting no matter what they wouldn't have been GL

• +1
  • +1

There is really no such thing as poor genes. There are only genes that are fit or unfit for given environment.

Lineage is about genes.

Take a shit on gold and you can do both.

its much easier to blame your generational genetics than accept you are a complete failure yourself, ofcourse if you are balkan which i assume you are then indeed you are a waste of oxygen and shouldnt have been born to suffer

deflecting your failings onto anything except you despite being in the same community where many thrive

all my family are well above average in looks and all very intelligent even though we dont look the same or have the same hobbies, ive noticed the same trend. you dont have a family where 2 kids excell and the other turns out an ugly hermit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, umzazi and Deleted member 5187
blame your parent for feeding you estogenic food

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
Often children grow up as mouth-breathers due to allergies, obstructions in the airway such as enlarged tonsils or adenoids, or sinus problems.
So it's can still be genetic unluck?
I know some allergies forms but it could also be inherited from genes
blame your parent for feeding you estogenic food
Its this dumb shit

Do anybody really think Ramirez had a good diet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and WannaBeA6
Often children grow up as mouth-breathers due to allergies, obstructions in the airway such as enlarged tonsils or adenoids, or sinus problems.
So it's can still be genetic unluck?
I know some allergies forms but it could also be inherited from genes

Its this dumb shit

Do anybody really think Ramirez had a good diet?
Yeah but the point is, that in the case of that boy, the trainwreck could be avoided
So it's not that absolute

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, hoodmaxxnigga and Deleted member 5187
Chico is from a rich white area of Brazil.

• +1
yeah genetic recombination , I know brothers who lived the same lifestyle and diet but one of them is very short and the other acceptable height. Also there is a lot of cases when one brother is good looking the other average ...

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, HighIQcel and Deleted member 5187
yeah genetic recombination , I know brothers who lived the same lifestyle and diet but one of them is very short and the other acceptable height. Also there is a lot of cases when one brother is good looking the other average ...

post examples?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5187
Sure environment will have an impact on looks but imo it's heavily overstated here.
It was probaly pre determined in your genetic code to be mouth breather, ugly, short, bald and shitframed.

Don't blame environmental factors as a cope for shitty genetics. You would maybe had been 0.1 PSL better looking.

Let's see some with shitty environment who mogs this whole site to Lucifer and back.
Ricarhd Ramirez
View attachment 360436

Let take one more
View attachment 360437
Mogs this whole site

View attachment 360435

View attachment 360432

View attachment 360434
View attachment 360433

View attachment 360442
You deserve a reddit gold for this post, (inb4 :soy cuck:).

This is again one of those final blackpills many looksmaxxers and copers refuse to accept.

Genetic recombination is brutal af. So many cope about environment here. It's all about luck at the end.

You're either chad or not, simple as that. You'll face a lot of copers barking at you for this post now, get ready.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, umzazi and 1 other person
There are some in my post

that rugby one is brutal, never seen such variation before. in fact i refuse to believe the share the same dna

there must be some reason for that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 5187
You deserve a reddit gold for this post, (inb4 :soy cuck:).

This is again one of those final blackpills many looksmaxxers and copers refuse to accept.

Genetic recombination is brutal af. So many cope about environment here. It's all about luck at the end.

You're either chad or not, simple as that. You'll face a lot of copers barking at you for this post now, get ready.
True
Just look at fucking siblings irl
Too much variety too often not just be luck

Let them bark in cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2227 and john2
True
Just look at fucking siblings irl
Too much variety too often not just be luck
People think that they can looksmax to be gigachad here lol.
Many think they can go from a 3 PSL subhuman to as high as 6 PSL. And they blame users who telll them that certain stuff is 'not possible' calling them self hating losers or 'defeatist' jfl.

Looks are pretty much concrete, it's all by genes. Only hardcore surgeries might do something, but nothing significant, even if you have a good base. Surgeries on subhumans with bad bases are cage worthy.

Good thread. You should make a reminder thread like this in the future too when many reddit fags join.

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, hebbewem and Deleted member 5187
People think that they can looksmax to be gigachad here lol.
Many think they can go from a 3 PSL subhuman to as high as 6 PSL. And they blame users who telll them that certain stuff is 'not possible' calling them self hating losers or 'defeatist' jfl.

Looks are pretty much concrete, it's all by genes. Only hardcore surgeries might do something, but nothing significant, even if you have a good base. Surgeries on subhumans with bad bases are cage worthy.

Good thread. You should make a reminder thread like this in the future too when many reddit fags join.
A good base is everything
It's just easier to cope than accept the truth
It's easier to blame everybody who made your upbringing non ideal
Than accept that you would always been ugly

Will indeed remind reddit fags

• +1
Reactions: umzazi, Deleted member 2227 and john2
high testosterone means lower immune system, which means could get sick easily, which means could mouthbreathe. thats one example of good genes directly leading towards bad environment and as a result, fucking up their looks

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 5187
high testosterone means lower immune system, which means could get sick easily, which means could mouthbreathe. thats one example of good genes directly leading towards bad environment and as a result, fucking up their looks
Yeah but shitty and dangerous environments raises test a lot in teens/adults

Then makes you less likely to mouth breath and then better environment for bone growth

• +1
Yeah but shitty and dangerous environments raises test a lot in teens/adults

Then makes you less likely to mouth breath and then better environment for bone growth
i was talking about becoming sick from allergies or something of the sort, nothing else. its not like i said being raised in the hood wont raise your test

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7
i was talking about becoming sick from allergies or something of the sort, nothing else. its not like i said being raised in the hood wont raise your test
”5'6 future chad” impossible

• +1
Most allergies are inherited not from your environment
Therefore again depends on genes

• +1
Most allergies are inherited not from your environment
Therefore again depends on genes
was just an example, environment still has a factor in allergies btw. high testosterone has a weaker immune system response than lower, ppl with high testosterone are more prone to flu, which those who have the flu cope by mouthbreathing bc mouth is insensitive to it and nose is sensitive.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and laske.7
its much easier to blame your generational genetics than accept you are a complete failure yourself
Of course. Ultimately blaming is pointless. Either you strive to something or you do not. Neither internalized nor externalized blame is going to change that.

fcourse if you are balkan which i assume you are then indeed you are a waste of oxygen and shouldnt have been born to suffer
Ha! Do I sound balkan to you?

Screenshot 20200417 113145

Screenshot 20200417 114810

Habits and environment can affect gene expression. They are intertwined, you can't ignore either. Although environment (especially oral habits) is more important as it drastically increase or decrease your rating.

View attachment 360797
View attachment 360826
Habits and environment can affect gene expression. They are intertwined, you can't ignore either. Although environment (especially oral habits) is more important as it drastically increase or decrease your rating.
Maybe the fuckers with bad Gene's died in the old days and didn't get to pass on Gene's
Nowadays everybody survives even midgets survive and can pass on Gene's

Those fuckers who mouth-breath was with high chance because of Gene's

Last edited:
  • +1

Ricarhd Ramirez
View attachment 360436

Let take one more
View attachment 360437
Mogs this whole site

View attachment 360435

View attachment 360432

View attachment 360434
View attachment 360433

View attachment 360442

KYS if you think a soft diet or estrogen in water made you ugly - you were destined to be shit tier looks

Swallow the pill that all sperm or eggs don't carry exactly the same DNA

KYS if you think you coulda woulda shoulda been 6 PSL under good conditions and not the 3 PSL you're now

CHAD EATS SHIT FOOD, SLEEPS BAD, DOESN'T EXERCISE, PROBALY DRINKS, USES DRUGS, IN SUN ALL DAY, MOUTH BREAHTED AND STILL MOGS YOU TO THE SHITTER

Posture and shit like that is cope mouth breathing isn't it's very real and the amount that you get affected is genetic but that is not to say you can't stop it when younger.

In fact if done at the right age say 13/14 you can actually create chads quite literally face pulling has been shown to quite literally rotate the entire face upwards and forwards.

That being said it really i guess is all genetics but those genetic things can be stopped with enviromental things like surgery.

• +1
Posture and shit like that is cope mouth breathing isn't it's very real and the amount that you get affected is genetic but that is not to say you can't stop it when younger.

In fact if done at the right age say 13/14 you can actually create chads quite literally face pulling has been shown to quite literally rotate the entire face upwards and forwards.

That being said it really i guess is all genetics but those genetic things can be stopped with enviromental things like surgery.
Yeah but isn't a tendency to mouth breath genetic to start with

This is kinda like
What came first chicken or the egg

Yeah but isn't a tendency to mouth breath genetic to start with

This is kinda like
What came first chicken or the egg

It is genetic tbqh all i am saying is enviromental things stop it and the only thing that can stop it is surgery.

I also think the reason why subhumans are getting larger decade by decade is also the missed potential cause of mouth breathing while their is a genetic component to it i think their are other reasons why.

Perhaps it's just a thought it's easier to breath with our mouths so kids these days get accustomed to it atleast it was for me from a young age.

• +1
Bumo for new fags

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Link?
Dead serious medication fucked me up in the long run and thats not a cope.

• So Sad
b-b-but notuglyjustpoor if i ate raw beef liver and didn't brush my teeth with toxic fluoride i would be a 10/10 7'2 30" bideltoid mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth