Don’t box if you’re high IQ!!

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
That is fucking retarded if you have a high IQ. If you get injured or give it up because of loss of interest—you would live with worse cognitive function than before. That will hurt your academic performance and career advancement.

If you’re low IQ—sure. You got nothing to lose (probably).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 5 others
college is a cope just gamble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, ManletBlackcel, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Depends on the college, the major and the intelligence of the person.

Shit college + shit major + low IQ = cope.

Just learn a grappling base martial art

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Martial arts are gay in our era. Just carry a legal knife (see what are the laws in your country) how long it can be etc. Better than rotting 10 years at a dojo and risk brain damage.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and hattrick
How many times in your life have you “street fought”?
be honest lmfao
Which is exactly why you shouldn't waste your time hugging other men for years.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Just learn a grappling base martial art
Very risky in street fights + gay + waste of time.
Just use a gun bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx, ManletBlackcel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Martial arts are gay in our era. Just carry a legal knife (see what are the laws in your country) how long it can be etc. Better than rotting 10 years at a dojo and risk brain damage.
Carrying a knife is pointless if you don’t have the guts or the technique to use it, which is why martial arts can be very helpful to overcome fear and learn to fight; just avoid the ones where you get hit in the head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747
Answer the question
I was a bouncer for a couple of months and been into some fights, I also saw many fights and the guys hugging and going to the floor, well...that didn't end well.

But that's just asking for it.

Carrying a knife is pointless if you don’t have the guts or the technique to use it, which is why martial arts can be very helpful to overcome fear and learn to fight; just avoid the ones where you get hit in the head.
I knew somebody would say it. Sorry, if you don't have the motor functioning to control a knife effectively (with zero training) you're just autistic and it's over for you. Good luck in the dojo.

• JFL
I knew somebody would say it. Sorry, if you don't have the motor functioning to control a knife effectively (with zero training) you're just autistic and it's over for you. Good luck in the dojo.
Ok it’s just my opinion.

Personally I will not fight a person if they’re trying to rob me on the street. Unless I’m carrying life changing money with me, dying over a phone or $500—not worth it.

Only if somebody breaks into my house then it makes sense to fight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and ShowerMaxxing
Ok it’s just my opinion.

Personally I will not fight a person if they’re trying to rob me on the street. Unless I’m carrying life changing money with me, dying over a phone or $500—not worth it.

Only if somebody breaks into my house then it makes sense to fight.
That's another topic. Even if you carry a gun and you can 100% win the fight it's not always smart to use it. I'm just saying that if you can't move your hands effectively using a knife, that's kind of sad. I mean, you know how to do it..it's not rocket science. If you're slow / autistic / a lot of anxiety then I can see what could go wrong. You naturally know how to play with a knife, it's just that simple.
Yeah you're not gonna win against Khabib using a knife but it should work in the vast majority of cases.
Also, martial arts doesn't promise you shit.

• +1
just get some pepper spray and call it a day, fighting is for retards who want 10min of pride then most liekly jail or lawsuit or worse if the idiot falls badly and dies or some shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Saggitarian, thecel and 1 other person
just get some pepper spray and call it a day, fighting is for retards who want 10min of pride then most liekly jail or lawsuit or worse if the idiot falls badly and dies or some shit.
I was mostly addressing those who want to be professional boxers

• +1
Reactions: thecel

Egocentric retards say “muh I bet you won’t say that to his face bro!” and egocentric retards reply “nah I won’t, cus I don’t wanna go to jail for killing him” just lol at this fighting mindset

The unfortunate truth is that masculinity and IQ are inversely correlated in men. The smartest guys in the world are usually soycucks, and the most masculine guys in the world usually act like apes.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and ShowerMaxxing
I am a low trust low iq ethnic with nothing to lose @traveler

thug life rap GIF

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and thecel
Learning martial arts, boxing included, for self defense is one thing. Getting punched in the head and risking ending up like Gerald McClellan or Muhammad Ali or Apollo Creed is another.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Pikabro and ShowerMaxxing
Very true, even a big rock will end a world champ lol

That's another topic. Even if you carry a gun and you can 100% win the fight it's not always smart to use it. I'm just saying that if you can't move your hands effectively using a knife, that's kind of sad. I mean, you know how to do it..it's not rocket science. If you're slow / autistic / a lot of anxiety then I can see what could go wrong. You naturally know how to play with a knife, it's just that simple.
Yeah you're not gonna win against Khabib using a knife but it should work in the vast majority of cases.
Also, martial arts doesn't promise you shit.
You will win against khabib if he doesn’t know you have a knife

College is a gamble, jobs aren’t guaranteed. But getting a skill/trade is much smarter than entry levels or high risk endeavors(entrepreneurship, stocks)

• +1
Egocentric retards say “muh I bet you won’t say that to his face bro!” and egocentric retards reply “nah I won’t, cus I don’t wanna go to jail for killing him” just lol at this fighting mindset

The unfortunate truth is that masculinity and IQ are inversely correlated in men. The smartest guys in the world are usually soycucks, and the most masculine guys in the world usually act like apes.
that is literally how u go to jail and get raped, some dumbass decided to have an ego that day by a fluke made the dude he was fighting fall poorly killing him, too many risks.

• So Sad
You don't have to type with bigger typography: it denotes childish tendencies. Now, OP, what's your take on the Russian strike that targeted a SBU building in the Dniepr region?

You have never threw a punch in your life, retarded clown. You dont know shit about fighting

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.