Don't bulk on calories if you want to preserve your beauty

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
More calories eaten = more oxydation, more stress, wrinkled skin and reducen lifespan. Eat lower calories to get a low %bf and preserve your beauty through aging, don't bulk like these gymcels fat-ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, x30001, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
yeah skinny anorexic body is ideal bro:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
"gymcel fat-ass" you bulk to build muscle then cut after and try to not lose too much muscle mass..

How tf else do you wanna build muscle not wanting to do SARMs/steroids

Gym would get so fucking boring without a goal in your mind

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 685, Mateusz74 and 3 others
More calories eaten = more oxydation, more stress, wrinkled skin and reducen lifespan. Eat lower calories to get a low %bf and preserve your beauty through aging, don't bulk like these gymcels fat-ass
Bulking is usually followed by a diet.

• +1
Reactions: poonkiller9000
Rather live 50 years as a bull than 100 as a twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, birchman, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
You actually don't need that much calories and protein to maintain muscle mass

Major cope. You’re just a lazy fucker

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Every guy I inow that fell for the bulk meme now looks like absolute shit and still didnt regain face leanness ever after a ton of time

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, birchman, TheMewingBBC and 5 others
Lean bulking = getting bigger with minimal fat gains

as someone who used to stuff 7kcal in his mouth every day, u rly dont need to do that to gain muscle, even with a fast metabolism. just eat enough real food and dont eat too much garbage

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
as someone who used to stuff 7kcal in his mouth every day, u rly dont need to do that to gain muscle, even with a fast metabolism. just eat enough real food and dont eat too much garbage

Yeah definitely don't need that much. I think I rarely eat more than 4k and I've gotten to 215+ lbs now without even trying to gain. On 300mg test as always.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Trained on home, when i see my lats growing i was so happy, but i dont workout for like a week and not sure if i will anymore. Very sad

I can get 150grams of protein every day on 1500kcal. Thats all you need. Add in 500-1000kcal of whatever for diet breaks or when you want to maintain your weight and that's all you need.

bulking will ruin your midface

• Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 685
Syobevoli

"gymcel fat-ass" you bulk to build muscle then cut after and try to not lose too much muscle mass..

Idiot, you don't need to bulk. A daily 250-500kcal surplus is enough to build muscle. Bulking is fucking retarded, you end up losing a lot of your gains and not making much gains during cut. With consistent surplus you build muscle 24/7 and don't look like bloated pig during winters.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and middayshowers
Being lean is the greatest looksmax that you can do. Put some muscle is always good as well, but leaness comes first ded srs

Idk how you can survive on less than 3k cal a day

I don’t have time to work out real talk I get nothing done if I spend 3 hours at the gym everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, DidntRead and Deleted member 685
Just eat at maintainance or slightly below and you'll slowly gain muscle while not gaining fat. Bb is a marathon not a race, esp for natties.

Online tdee calculators arent accurate, so to figure out your maintenance you'll need to tweak your calories

U can build muscle in a deficit as well XD

Cope,im a 4000+ kcal daily
IMG 20191031 020349
IMG 20191031 020430

You look like a Brazilian transsexual

Great advice! Will lead to a loss of proteostasis where you activate anabolic pathways too frequently, disregarding the catabolic ones, speeding up aging. Maintaining proteostasis is vital if you want to looksmax the best you can.

Great advice! Will lead to a loss of proteostasis where you activate anabolic pathways too frequently, disregarding the catabolic ones, speeding up aging. Maintaining proteostasis is vital if you want to looksmax the best you can.
So is bulking for real bad? Fuck that I was so happy I can finally bulk up a bit :(

And I mean Christian bale bulked up a lot and diet down and he still aged well

Idiot, you don't need to bulk. A daily 250-500kcal surplus is enough to build muscle. Bulking is fucking retarded, you end up losing a lot of your gains and not making much gains during cut. With consistent surplus you build muscle 24/7 and don't look like bloated pig during winters.
Bulking and cutting always seemed retarded to me, like those that advocate for it never heard they can still gain muscle almost at the same rate without looking like the Michelin man midway in the process

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Agreed... best way is to slowly bulk over 6 months then do a quick cut and repeat, you can only gain muscle so fast even when on juice so no point in going overboard. I did that before and was a pain to cut back down