dont bully ppl

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
guy I used to pick on in middle school killed himself at the beginning of highschool. idk how much of a role I played in that cuz it had probably been 2 years since I had talked to him by the time he died but I still think about him once in awhile and feel like shit about it, now his mother is all alone and only posts about him on social media. it's fucking heart breaking tbh. the kid himself was kind of an asshole and brought a lot of it upon himself but I feel like ppl myself included were too hard on him considering he def had some form of autism. poor fella tho I feel fucking horrible for his mother

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and Madridista
I do my best to only criticize people in regards to characteristics that can be changed to some extent, like character and personality. If I have something to say about the looks of a person, I say it in an instructive way, not in a malevolent one.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, bignosesmallchin and JohnDoe
I do my best to only criticize people in regards to characteristics that can be changed to some extent, like character and personality. If I have something to say about the looks of a person, I say it in an instructive way, not in a malevolent one.
This is the right way to go about it

• +1
Reactions: Madridista