Dont call me retarded for this

eskesir

eskesir

Bronze
It's been around 3 years since I watched a hamza video and I'm wondering if the stuff he says about discipline and some other stuff can actually be beneficial to listen too not for attracting people or anything but just to be more disciplined and to learn more stuff.

Just asking to see if I should watch any of his videos at all or if everything he says is cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, n9wiff, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
retard

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and BrutalMogger
No

• +1
  • +1
you not retard bro
im the retard of this household

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
If you need to be disciplined it's already over. For example, I hit the gym for 8-9 years and it is just part of my routine, I never needed to force myself to go there. I know it benefits me and I like doing it so I do it. Discipline is literally forcing yourself to do something. You need to fuck your brain the way you know you must do it or like doing it, not forcing yourself.

I mean if you're 14 years old he gives good advice, he just says common sense shit that most adults know

yes bro keep watching him

ADONISSS

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and looksmaxxing223
Yes, discipline is very important in life in general, the more if you are unatractive.
But if you have at leat some sense of reality you cannot unironically listen to Scamza Cuckmeds advice, its just some mumbai mental asylum tier schyzo ramblyngs 99% of time, he doestbring any actual value.
But if you can get over it and it makes you feel motivated, than why not.
Just be carefull that you dont turn from motivated to delusional

Yes, discipline is very important in life in general, the more if you are unatractive.
But if you have at leat some sense of reality you cannot unironically listen to Scamza Cuckmeds advice, its just some mumbai mental asylum tier schyzo ramblyngs 99% of time, he doestbring any actual value.
But if you can get over it and it makes you feel motivated, than why not.
Just be carefull that you dont turn from motivated to delusional
Exactly the answer I was looking for

Yeah I won't be watching him I'm starting to remember the stuff he used to say thx bhai

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I mean if you're 14 years old he gives good advice, he just says common sense shit that most adults know
Screenshot 2024 07 05 034140

It's been around 3 years since I watched a hamza video and I'm wondering if the stuff he says about discipline and some other stuff can actually be beneficial to listen too not for attracting people or anything but just to be more disciplined and to learn more stuff.

Just asking to see if I should watch any of his videos at all or if everything he says is cope
If someone is trying to sell you a course, don't take ANY of their advice. Its all a scam to give you bad advice so you get more desperate and pay them money.