Don't care

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I'm posting this on a laptop as my dad took away my phone for too much. I wanted to ask you guys a question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad is me saying to my mom ''you ruined my life when u gave birth to me.''?
@Spite

Last edited:
It's probably true, but not something you should say to your mom. She likely knows it already.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
in islam you can have the sex with mother allah say it good

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Lorsss and Deleted member 283
It's probably true, but not something you should say to your mom. She likely knows it already.
Lol.
Come on people, im fucking bored as hell, is it a bad saying or not?

Last edited:
Lol.
Come on people, im fucking bored as hell, is it a bad saying or not?

She probably did her best, so yes I would say it is bad saying, you simply going to impoverish your relationship with her (unless she is toxic to you, psychologically abusive, and you want to distance yourself from her).

Dude thatz fucked up fam

Don't say that :feelscry:

i need u guys to explain how its fucked up.

Why would you want to say that?

i said it to my mom when i was in a mood. i guess i didnt want to go to school but she forced me to go. i think im more insulting myself and not her.

When speaking with your parents keep in mind they know if you are a genetic failure or not. There's no need to hurt them more with your words.

When speaking with your parents keep in mind they know if you are a genetic failure or not. There's no need to hurt them more with your words.
I don't think my mom thinks I'm a genetic failure. I don't know about my dad.

I don't think my mom thinks I'm a genetic failure. I don't know about my dad.
Your mom doesn't want to hurt your feelings. If you're ugly and have trouble fitting in and dating, she knows she failed you right from conception.

10. If i told my mother how much i actually hated myself she'd feel like a failure of a mother.

white girls love black guys ur good