Don't come to college if you're not white

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Stay home lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 20399, ROTTING and 5 others
How is the fatmaxxing journey ? ( you can go to college as a 6’5 bbc tho)

19174 1

Stay home lil nigga
Been doing that for years. Just find a major where there’s more non-whites and you’ll do fine. Non-whites are a lot nicer from the start whereas with whites you gotta get to know them for a while (this rings especially true for younger people, but older people will be nice from the get go as well). My brother went to a business-orientated college and there were many international students. He was part of a mixed group with a few whites, a few blacks and a few browns. It’s so crazy but he went to a party nearly every week. I had no idea how social it was. When I went to study the same major two or three years later, no such thing happened. But I did only attend for two weeks though. Normally when I went to a new college, mostly a non-white would break the ice but when I went to a majority-ethnic college where whites were the majority in my class: no one said a word to me. I was only there for one day though and then I dropped out.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 19174
Been doing that for years. Just find a major where there’s more non-whites and you’ll do fine. Non-whites are a lot nicer from the start whereas with whites you gotta get to know them for a while (this rings especially true for younger people, but older people will be nice from the get go as well). My brother went to a business-orientated college and there were many international students. He was part of a mixed group with a few whites, a few blacks and a few browns. It’s so crazy but he went to a party nearly every week. I had no idea how social it was. When I went to study the same major two or three years later, no such thing happened. But I did only attend for two weeks though. Normally when I went to a new college, mostly a non-white would break the ice but when I went to a majority-ethnic college where whites were the majority in my class: no one said a word to me. I was only there for one day though and then I dropped out.
My major is filled with upper class whites & chinese/korean kids. I've only befriended the asian kids in my program, not a single cumskin broootal.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Bushman
My major is filled with upper class whites & chinese/korean kids. I've only befriended the asian kids in my program, not a single cumskin broootal.
Kind of surprising you’ve befriended the East Asians. They generally tend to flock to upper-class whites.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681