Don’t compare yourself to filtered versions of Snapchat influencers

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
They look completely different in regular pics and you can really fuck with yourself if you try to achieve that impossible filter look and compare yourself to that JFL
Before I realized the filter drastically changes your face I didn’t think of this JFL then I was like wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Jonah Hill Ok GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
cope . cjnad looks good at every
angle it is over

Compare yourself to real people, like these:

Jeremy Meeks - Wikipedia
Richard Ramirez - Murders, Death & Facts - Biography

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Deleted member 9819, Kenickie and 2 others
Idk breh i havent seen a filter effect bone structure at least for guys, shit like chin height is usually real and they dont need to fraud I see what you're talking about though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Kenickie
Idk breh i havent seen a filter effect bone structure at least for guys, shit like chin height is usually real and they dont need to fraud I see what you're talking about though
The eye area and unrealistic flawless skin tones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
They look completely different in regular pics and you can really fuck with yourself if you try to achieve that impossible filter look and compare yourself to that JFL
Before I realized the filter drastically changes your face I didn’t think of this JFL then I was like wtf
I get that I’m giving you water but also beware of foids you see on dating apps that only show filtered Snapchat pics. Chances are they are ugly land whale bitches trying to catfish you.

thats who women will compare you to

I’ve been stressing to try and look like the filtered version of myself on the FaceApp.