don’t cry that it’s over, smile that it never began

D

Deleted member 31163

Iron
so fuckin done with this shit, i had ZERO experiences in my teen years all bc puberty decided to screw me tf over, like my body just didn’t develop for some stupid reason n by the time it did i was like 19 working subhuman jobs with barely any human interaction. now i’m 21, started looksmaxing (ik it’s pretty much over at this age but i needed a cope) but now i’m pretty sure my hair is starting to thin (few people hinted at it n it definitely looks thinner under certain lighting) so idk wtf i’m gonna do as i shaved my hair a few years ago after watching prison break bc my stupid ass thought i’d look like michael schofield n i just ended up looking hideous so looks like it’s over even tho it never began lol

P.S ik nobody gives af, i just needed somewhere to rant

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, terrorblade, theRiderEffect and 13 others
if you aint black it never began homie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 30843
you can always try eating carrots
99% ascention rate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, fingoliansubhuman, Deleted member 30874 and 1 other person
take a shower and new haircut

Based GrAYfag

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 31163
so what are you gonna do? You seem like you havent given up yet which is commendable

Hair thinning can also be beacuse of other factors. Hve you checked?

What do you mean your body didn’t develop ??

so what are you gonna do? You seem like you havent given up yet which is commendable
very close to giving up tbh but i’m probably gonna start using minox n maybe hop on fin, gotta pray i don’t get sides tho bc there’s no point having hair if your dick doesn’t work

so fuckin done with this shit, i had ZERO experiences in my teen years all bc puberty decided to screw me tf over, like my body just didn’t develop for some stupid reason n by the time it did i was like 19 working subhuman jobs with barely any human interaction. now i’m 21, started looksmaxing (ik it’s pretty much over at this age but i needed a cope) but now i’m pretty sure my hair is starting to thin (few people hinted at it n it definitely looks thinner under certain lighting) so idk wtf i’m gonna do as i shaved my hair a few years ago after watching prison break bc my stupid ass thought i’d look like michael schofield n i just ended up looking hideous so looks like it’s over even tho it never began lol

Height? Face? Ethnicity? There are many things to consider if you are done for.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
my dick just didn’t grow until i was like 19 lol n also my appearance didn’t mature at all
Hop on gear and HGH, also check your growth plates. You might grow in that case with the aid of these substances.

make sure you don't have mogger beard genetics before crying about balding

gigachad beard + bald is a good nichemaxx despite what haircopers might want you to believe

Height? Face? Ethnicity? There are many things to consider if you are done for.
180cm evening height, my face isn’t good, quite a bit of asymmetry although i’m not leanmaxxed atm n i’m white

180cm evening height, my face isn’t good, quite a bit of asymmetry although i’m not leanmaxxed atm n i’m white
How tf is over for you then? Leanmaxx first. Go to a dermatologist and see what's up with your hair as well. After leanmaxxing put on some muscles. Also, try to make your face more asymmetrical. Also, you white so you can always jbw.

make sure you don't have mogger beard genetics before crying about balding

gigachad beard + bald is a good nichemaxx despite what haircopers might want you to believe
nobody in my family has a good beard so i’m sure i didn’t hit the beard genetic lottery n besides, i just don’t have the head shape for the bald look lol

nobody in my family has a good beard so i’m sure i didn’t hit the beard genetic lottery n besides, i just don’t have the head shape for the bald look lol
just eppleymaxx :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 31163
It's not over until you've done every surgeries in the book.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
How tf is over for you then? Leanmaxx first. Go to a dermatologist and see what's up with your hair as well. After leanmaxxing put on some muscles. Also, try to make your face more asymmetrical. Also, you white so you can always jbw.
i’m working on building muscle before i leanmaxx hence why i’m not lean rn but what i’m saying is if i lose my hair it’ll will be over bc my skull shape makes me look subhuman even with short hair so i wouldn’t stand a chance bald (obvs gonna try n prevent it) also my lack of experience is gonna fuck me over, most people where i’m from been sleeping around since 14 lol

Last edited:
Respawn until you get lucky at birth.

i’m working on building muscle before i leanmax hence why i’m not lean rn but what i’m saying is if i lose my hair it’ll will be over bc my skull shape makes me look subhuman even with short hair so i wouldn’t stand a chance bald (obvs gonna try n prevent it) also my lack of experience is gonna fuck me over, most people where i’m from been sleeping around since 14 lol
Good luck my dude. And not everyone been fucking since 14 lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31163

If you are thinning at that young of an age you must have a balding top of skull shape unless you are really deficient on some minerals.

What is this carrot thing? Like what do they do?

1. Chewing can workout those masseters and temporalis. Masseters are important for the overall shape and size of the jawline, and temporalis hypertrophy may or may not have an affect on the shape and growth of the browridge area.
2. Skin glow and texture quality improvements. Not only are there numerous components in carrots which help improve skin quality, but they also contain tons of beta caroten, which in large quantities create a tannish-glow.
3. Hard chewing is important for craniofacial growth and development, which is more important for you younger incels trying to looksmax. Chew hard and grow a good face as Prof. Mike Mew says.
4. Helps you lose fat, and will get you one step closer to that 6-pack and chiseled facial features!
5. High in nutrients kind of, especially when you eat 1kg per day.
6. Helps keep you hydrated.

1. Chewing can workout those masseters and temporalis. Masseters are important for the overall shape and size of the jawline, and temporalis hypertrophy may or may not have an affect on the shape and growth of the browridge area.
2. Skin glow and texture quality improvements. Not only are there numerous components in carrots which help improve skin quality, but they also contain tons of beta caroten, which in large quantities create a tannish-glow.
3. Hard chewing is important for craniofacial growth and development, which is more important for you younger incels trying to looksmax. Chew hard and grow a good face as Prof. Mike Mew says.
4. Helps you lose fat, and will get you one step closer to that 6-pack and chiseled facial features!
5. High in nutrients kind of, especially when you eat 1kg per day.
6. Helps keep you hydrated.
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30721
How tf do i delete replies????

"muuuh lost my childhood, looksmax is useless past 20" meanwhile 40 y/o rich slayers fucking 20 y/o chicks

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Pussy mentality.