Don’t date her if she wouldn’t look attractive as a guy

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

⚡️Unfazed ⚡️
Some of y’all are simping for girls that would look like discord mods if they were guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, SoCrazy, truthhurts and 13 others
Chad factory Nordic A10 virgin foids ONLY. Otherwise just ldar.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Primalsplit, MoggerM and 6 others
Chad factory Nordic A10 virgin foids ONLY. Otherwise just ldar.
If most guys imagine the girl they like as a guy, they’re actually gag from how much of an ugly incel she’d be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoCrazy, Imretarded?, fluoride1337 and 3 others
Just be a standardcel for no reason bro

• JFL
Reactions: uksucks
If most guys imagine the girl they like as a guy, they’re actually gag from how much of an ugly incel she’d be
Half these niggas oneitis’s would be KHHV negative post-rep offtopic goblins jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM, NoReedemingFeature, psychomandible and 3 others
Send pictures of Stacie’s I’m tryna jerk my shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, YungTrappa, PROMETHEUS and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, Imretarded?, psychomandible and 1 other person
Some of y’all are simping for girls that would look like discord mods if they were guys
This would mean a tall woman with well developed facial bones, something like a classic supermodel, good luck with that!

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
This would mean a tall woman with well developed facial bones, something like a classic supermodel, good luck with that!
We’re talking about facial attractiveness lol don’t be autistic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SoCrazy, Sprinkles, billymidnight and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, billymidnight and PROMETHEUS
You want kids with her, right?
Imagine having manlet sons...:feelskek:
You got a point with height

I’d only date girls same height or slightly taller due to not wanting to create short sons

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: billymidnight and Gonthar
I’ve nutted into 5’4” recessed asymmetrical incel factories and want to again, a short blonde girl needs me and my height and robust face and thick dark NW1.

• JFL
Reactions: ihearvoices
You make it seem like most men have any leeway to be picky lol

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, NoReedemingFeature, billymidnight and 1 other person
You make it seem like most men have any leeway to be picky lol
True

I guess the key point is guys would stop simping if they saw how much of an incel the girl they like would be

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, Sprinkles, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I’ve nutted into 5’4” recessed asymmetrical incel factories and want to again, a short blonde girl needs me and my height and robust face and thick dark NW1.
I’ll take it she’s your looksmatch :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
I’ll take it she’s your looksmatch :feelshehe:

Sometimes I think so because of how people reacted when we would go out, the world was different and people reacted differently to us, like we looked so “right” together. She’s 5’4” and recessed but blonde hair, blue eyes, very feminine body, like I would gladly risk manlet sons for another girl like her. And I got my bones more from my dad and my mom’s mom, my face is structured differently from my mom’s so I’m not too worried about it anyways.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Goth
How to chcek? Any apps?
Imagination

Just think about what she’d look like with short hair as a guy

Can you imagine her being a slayer or would she be an incel?

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Sometimes I think so because of how people reacted when we would go out, the world was different and people reacted differently to us, like we looked so “right” together. She’s 5’4” and recessed but blonde hair, blue eyes, very feminine body, like I would gladly risk manlet sons for another girl like her. And I got my bones more from my dad and my mom’s mom, my face is structured differently from my mom’s so I’m not too worried about it anyways.
So you’re short and recessed too?

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Goth
a theory worthy of prime lookism, ngl

• +1
I agree and also once you realize just how much the average becky frauds it's hard looking at them the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
So you’re short and recessed too?

No, I'm the opposite, 6'2" and robust face. But not the best harmony and ratios. My ex was still really pretty, she had everything but bone structure going for her. I feel like your looksmatch isn't just who looks like you, it's more like someone whose look compliments yours, and it's way more about pheno than face.

• +1
No, I'm the opposite, 6'2" and robust face. But not the best harmony and ratios. My ex was still really pretty, she had everything but bone structure going for her. I feel like your looksmatch isn't just who looks like you, it's more like someone whose look compliments yours, and it's way more about pheno than face.
This nigga dated an incel :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Whatever
Acting like most people here aren't incel, let alone have the possibility to choose a tall skulled woman with high bone mass who'd look good as male.

Acting like most people here aren't incel, let alone have the possibility to choose a tall skulled woman with high bone mass who'd look good as male.
Keep on grinding to ascend

I actually stick to this rule without consciously trying to
It blows my mind how so many guys are simping for foids who are incel factories just because they're slim and behave as if they're one of the popular girls so fraud to the point where clueless guys view them as some staceys

This is why I am so drawn towards foids with robust skulls and wide zygos and gonians who maintain facial compactness