don’t discuss with normies

lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
I keep discussing uncommon truths with my friend, hes autistic, but I feel like other people could hear what I say and use my words against me

i don’t trust normies, i live with 5 of them. never open yourself up to normies, even your normie friends. They will think you are a weirdo and will likely bully you.

a normie‘s thought process isn’t similar to non nt or incel men, they don’t care about bringing the world in order. It’s about them and only them winning.

Its sad most people are this ignorant, but that’s the truth.

I don’t even care if normies compliment me, because if they do compliment me, it’s usually followed by negative reinforcement later on. They are filthy degenerate filth, who are braindead machines that talk about irrelevant mainstream ideas.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 32410 and 2 others
personally it’s a habit for me to over talk, and I end up saying overly high iq things.

its sad that this world will attack you for speaking the truth, and will bully you because you know things, while making people rich by lying to them.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Primalsplit
personally it’s a habit for me to over talk, and I end up saying overly high iq things.

its sad that this world will attack you for speaking the truth, and will bully you because you know things, while making people rich by lying to them.
I’m pretty low iq, so I’m not capable of speaking about high iq things, stay safe tho

I’m pretty low iq, so I’m not capable of speaking about high iq things, stay safe tho
You can change your mindset and become smarter, you wont be the smartest on Earth, but you could maybe tap into philosophy to understand the metaphysical world.

this is the number one reason why im lonely. Even when im around people i feel lonely, because of exactly this. Very few people actually think outside the box.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I keep discussing uncommon truths with my friend, hes autistic, but I feel like other people could hear what I say and use my words against me

i don’t trust normies, i live with 5 of them. never open yourself up to normies, even your normie friends. They will think you are a weirdo and will likely bully you.

a normie‘s thought process isn’t similar to non nt or incel men, they don’t care about bringing the world in order. It’s about them and only them winning.

Its sad most people are this ignorant, but that’s the truth.

I don’t even care if normies compliment me, because if they do compliment me, it’s usually followed by negative reinforcement later on. They are filthy degenerate filth, who are braindead machines that talk about irrelevant mainstream ideas.
Dnr

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and lunin7