Don't do squats like this. My man's doing back-extensions by the final few reps

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Terrible. Shocked an intermediate lifter would fall into these habits. Either fix your form or drop the weight

His lower back is really putting in the work, damn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and MakinItHappenReturn
His lower back is really putting in the work, damn

Haven't checked the comments but I'm sure the clueless Gen Z teens won't see it and the ones that do won't call him on it, because we're a brotherhood and that's a Jeffrey thing to do to critique your brother:LOL:

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Terrible. Shocked an intermediate lifter would fall into these habits. Either fix your form or drop the weight

I don't work legs I already have naturally muscular legs and I don't want big legs they don't look aesthetic I am not trying to be a gymcel either so fuck squats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Aa164ae5459062f262242065a55602cb
Unnamed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, Deleted member 1660, Adonis and 7 others
I don't work legs I already have naturally muscular legs and I don't want big legs they don't look aesthetic I am not trying to be a gymcel either so fuck squats.

You're a clown. Training legs is a major avenue to promoting testosterone and so you're only hindering yourself in your ability to build muscle around other parts of your body. All compound movements are windows of serious opportunity to promote testosterone.

Higher testosterone not only helps performance when playing sport, training itself and building muscle, but you deal better with stress, your overall general mood is better, you operate with better reasoning and critical thinking, blood flow improves, easier to grow stubble, collagen improves thus improving your skin. There's so much.

Not to train legs just because they're already muscular and you want to look like skinny pretty boy like Chico is fucking dumb and autistic, but you're young and will learn the hard way

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and ErbCel
I've stopped doing big lifts they are memes tbh.

You're a clown. Training legs is a major avenue to promoting testosterone and so you're only hindering yourself in your ability to build muscle around other parts of your body. All compound movements are windows of serious opportunity to promote testosterone.

Higher testosterone not only helps performance when playing sport, training itself and building muscle, but you deal better with stress, your overall general mood is better, you operate with better reasoning and critical thinking, blood flow improves, easier to grow stubble, collagen improves thus improving your skin. There's so much.

Not to train legs just because they're already muscular and you want to look like skinny pretty boy like Chico is fucking dumb and autistic, but you're young and will learn the hard way
I don't want a big ass and legs lol. It's not aesthetic. I like running and stuff like that so I will run I won't do squats. I hate the word squat too it reminds me of someone shitting on the toilet. My legs have always been thick as hell when I played football in high school I was a running back and my thighs were thick asf and plowed through defenders and I never even trained them. They used to be very unproportionate but now they are proportional to my upper body. I am never someone who is gonna have small bird legs and big torso because genetically I already have tree trunk legs

All you need to do really is body weight to get in good shape. Build chest and arms and get shredded and you're all set. Thick thighs will make someone look shorter as well. They're not aesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, MakinItHappenReturn and Oberyn
I don't want a big ass and legs lol. It's not aesthetic. I like running and stuff like that so I will run I won't do squats. I hate the word squat too it reminds me of someone shitting on the toilet. My legs have always been thick as hell when I played football in high school I was a running back and my thighs were thick asf and plowed through defenders and I never even trained them. They used to be very unproportionate but now they are proportional to my upper body. I am never someone who is gonna have small bird legs and big torso because genetically I already have tree trunk legs

You don't have to train for size. You can train for strength.

You should at least deadlift. Doing compounds on the lower body once a week isn't going to blow your legs up.

So mellow dramatic lol

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
All you need to do really is body weight to get in good shape. Build chest and arms and get shredded and you're all set. Thick thighs will make someone look shorter as well. They're not aesthetic

Another clown that thinks all these twits that do calisthenics monkey branching around bars in parks on YouTube are not lifting weight LOL

Calisthenics is what's a fucking meme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Everything you hear that's a staple thing to do in the gym is a meme in that case

Dumbest comment Ive ever heard

He isn't doing big lifts anyway. His form is just shit because he's a Jeffrey

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Another clown that thinks all these twits that do calisthenics monkey branching around bars in parks on YouTube are not lifting weight LOL

I have a pull up bar and a weight bench in my room at my house so I do both bodyweight and lifting but I used to be in pretty good shape before I even got the weights. I just have good physique genetics though even when I never worked out a few years ago I was still muscular and fit. It's different for everyone

weighted calisthenics is pretty legit and even more better if youre on peds. but most calisthenics people online are broke 13 year olds that dont do weighted calisthenics and they dont eat enough. so they end up looking skinny with abs. but tbh they dont need muscles to get a girlfriend at that age. girls have low standards at that age they just like lean guys taller than them.

Last edited:
Everything you hear that's a staple thing to do in the gym is a meme in that case

Dumbest comment Ive ever heard

He isn't doing big lifts anyway. His form is just shit because he's a Jeffrey
Compound movements aren't neccesary for hypertrophy. Most people are caught up in strength meme, higher rep ranges/volume are better for hypertrophy.

You don't have to train for size. You can train for strength.

You should at least deadlift. Doing compounds on the lower body once a week isn't going to blow your legs up.

So mellow dramatic lol
Potentially I could but I don't really care all that much. If I did it I wouldn't be strict about it or anything. I remember back in high school in the weightroom for football I used to deadlift and squat way more than most people and I had never even done it before so my legs are naturally strong as well.

Compound movements aren't neccesary for hypertrophy. Most people are caught up in strength meme, higher rep ranges/volume are better for hypertrophy.

Lol you are trying to be edgy and really think you are right. I am not arguing with you. Not necessary for hypertrophy lol

Obviously when word gets around about something it will become a staple talked about thing to do and then you twits that spend too much time on social media will classify it as a 'scam' and 'total bs' and a meme, then say 'yeah man I think it's overrated'.. all so you don't follow 'normies'

Just because I can walk around town in my bare feet doesn't mean I will. Same concept as saying compound movements are not needed to promote muscle hypertrophy. Of course they are not, but why wouldn't you incorporate them? You that low on energy?

weighted calisthenics is pretty legit and even more better if youre on peds. but most calisthenics people online are broke 13 year olds that dont do weighted calisthenics and they dont eat enough. so they end up looking skinny with abs. but tbh they dont need muscles to get a girlfriend at that age. girls have low standards at that age they just like lean guys taller than them.

I am convinced you guys just do what seems cooler

It seems cooler and more primal to swing around bars in a park with chains wrapped around you, so do that rather than go in the gym and lift weights like these meat heads

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lol you are trying to be edgy and really think you are right. I am not arguing with you. Not necessary for hypertrophy lol

Obviously when word gets around about something it will become a staple talked about thing to do and then you twits that spend too much time on social media will classify it as a 'scam' and 'total bs' and a meme, then say 'yeah man I think it's overrated'... all so you don't follow 'normies' lol

Just because I can walk around town in my bare feet doesn't mean I will. Same concept as saying compound movements are not needed to promote muscle hypertrophy
I don't see any reason to do compound movements it's not about being edgy. Even Mike Israetel says there are no 'must-do exercises for hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I am convinced you guys just do what seems cooler

It seems cooler and more primal to swing around bars in a park so do that rather than go in the gym and lift weights like these meat heads

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah. I lift weights. But I also incorporate callisthenic movements like weighted dips and weighted pullups into my weightlifting routine.

Last edited:
I don't see any reason to do compound movements it's not about being edgy. Even Mike Israetel says there are no 'must-do exercises for hypertrophy.

Ah an influencer tryna be edgy

You see these influencers always need to say something that isn't generic so they'll go against consensus on shit by being clever with their words and say shit like doing this isn't a 'must'. Otherwise no one would follow and watch and the key is to make the viewer think they are learning some pearls of wisdom

Notice he said it wasn't a 'must-do' - meaning it can be done without.

Same way you can build muscle and lose fat at the same time. It can be done but it's not optimal. It's less efficient for you to not incorporate compound movements.

Last edited:

Natty bodyweight calisthenics is a meme. You won't get real results. No sarcasm but yes it's better to go to the gym to lift weights (barbell, dumbell, machines, cables), provided your diet and sleep is on point to actually gain muscle and get results. and peds/roids if you want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

What The fuck Are you Talking about? You Have never squatted over 1 plate

• JFL
What The fuck Are you Talking about? You Have never squatted over 1 plate

The Matrix Hacker GIF

The keyboard warrior or Hamza's account on cuckmax.org

I never said squats in particular were must-dos for muscle hypertrophy but doing compound movements; bench press, deadlift, overhead press, dips etc are optimum to include in your routine for promoting it.

Can you grow without doing it? Yes. But it's the same concept as me as saying I could run 10 miles in bare feet, so why bother with running shoes? Like wtf are you making your life harder for? Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth. If you are Jamaican and so extremely high T with a big dick don't bother with compounds and specify with isolation shit only.

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth.
this is like such a bullshit myth

Compound exercises like squats and deadlifts have been shown to trigger a short-term increase in circulating levels of various hormones, such as testosterone and growth hormone
However, there are more than a few question marks against the idea that the short-term hormonal response to training has a significant impact on muscle growth [2].

In one study on the subject, researchers analyzed data collected from 56 men who trained with weights five days a week for three months [3].

If the post-exercise change in hormone levels was important as far as building muscle is concerned, you’d expect to see two things.

Guys with the biggest post-exercise hormonal response would gain the most muscle. And those with the smallest response would build the least muscle.

But when they looked at the data, the researchers found no significant link between gains in muscular size or strength and the post-training rise in free testosterone, growth hormone and and IGF-1.

Drilling deeper into the results, the researchers divided their subjects into fast-responders (men who gained muscle more quicker) and slow-responders (those who built the least muscle).

They found that the hormonal responses of those who made the fastest gains in size and strength were not significantly different to those who made the slowest gains.

I never said squats in particular were must-dos for muscle hypertrophy but doing compound movements; bench press, deadlift, overhead press, dips etc are optimum to include in your routine for promoting it.

Can you grow without doing it? Yes. But it's the same concept as me as saying I could run 10 miles in bare feet, so why bother with running shoes? Like wtf are you making your life harder for? Compound movements promote testosterone and testosterone stimulates muscle growth. If you are Jamaican and so extremely high T with a big dick don't bother with compounds and specify with isolation shit only.
I only do heavy compounds for bone density

Enjoy ur wide hips

His low back is failing before his quads which is very common with back squats. The solution is to pre-exhaust the quads just before the squat set, this entails using less weight but will yield much better form and ensure the quads are the limiting factor. I like bodyweight VMO squats as a pre-exhaust, or sissy squats. Not only do they hit the quads very hard without exerting the lower back but they are good for strengthening the knees.

• +1
His low back is failing before his quads which is very common with back squats. The solution is to pre-exhaust the quads just before the squat set, this entails using less weight but will yield much better form and ensure the quads are the limiting factor.

EXACTLY

Warm-up sets

It's not terrible form at all, but he would probably benefit from squatting to parallel rather than ATG. He probably has some posterior chain dominance (stronger lower back and glutes relative to quads). It is natural to depend on your strongest muscles late in your sets when you're fatigued. If he wants to improve this form, it will be a long-period of balancing his muscle groups, not "JuSt dRoP tHe WeIgHt bRo."

His worst reps still look better than half of the people at any commercial gym.