Don't do this , browsing my oneitis from 5 years ago profile during the exam week.

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

🚩卐 Dharmic heathen 卐
She's a cute , attractive and academically successful student. Basically what every parent expect from their daughter.

She is dating with the hottest and most accomplished guy from her school (a premed in the most pretigious school).

It is hard to swallow that that guy is a kind of guy that had the hottest girl from school chased after him for year.
Imagine the ego and dopamine rush... (but I respect his hard works he's been through.)

Now, I'm a just a boring ugly nerd in rural college with no garunteed future.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, BrettyBoy, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
INCEL TRAIT.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 9380
its over for us incels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 10104 and 2 others
its so fkn easy to be a stacy jfl

Just keep your legs crossed, stay relatively skinny and don't have a giga party lifestyle

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lutte, Warlow, karbo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 9380
I honestly feel you man. I do this from time to time, and looking at the girl knowing Ill never have her hurts.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 9380
She is from my neighborhood. Out parents know each other well. Her dad even joked that he'd like to set his daughter up with me. She seemed to be interested in me because of my academics and behaved well. My friends cheered me to make a move. But I realized that why would a girl wants anything to do with a quiet bullied ugly nerd like me.

I was bullied intensively by both "friends" and "teachers" during the formative years. Getting called ugly be a teacher infront of the classmates. Getting picked last in the gym class. There was a gang that loved to target and bully me. I used computer and science books as cope and escapism (this sounds like your stereotypical nerd from lame 80s high school movies but I'm serious).

I know I'm really really fucked socially. Permanent scars in mind that can't be removed , I can't even start or hold a convo with girl smoothly. I don't want to ruin her life and the best thing I could do is leaving her alone and let her live a beautiful life. She deserves much much more better male than me and in this case it's him. I went to the same middle school with him. He was romantically successful with girl too.

I left that city five years ago to pursue my wild and uncertain dreams.
Elon Musk is now like Jesus and godfather to me. I read his bio like a bible whenever shit gets tough.

The worst part is my parents keep mentioning about this particular girl whenever I come to visit home during the semester break. They want me to have a nice future with this girl. I still can't get her out of my head.
I tell myself I won't return and settle in the hometown until the retiring age.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I honestly feel you man. I do this from time to time, and looking at the girl knowing Ill never have her hurts.

We have little to options bro. We love to stick with one particular girl that we think we have a chance with.
"Moving on" is easy for Chads and foids.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
ChadFucksYourOneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
We have little to options bro. We love to stick with one particular girl that we think we have a chance with.
"Moving on" is easy for Chads and foids.
That one girl gave us attention and now shes stuck in our head rent free permanently.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ocelot, mulattomaxxer and ChadFucksYourOneitis
Recipe for my inceldom.

-Unatheletic
-Ugly
-Short (5'9")
-Bullied during the formative years
-Socially isolated
-Obsessed with weird hobby (science books, computer)
-academically capable but study in a non-lucrative major
‐ Being picked last for sports
-Cant hold or start a convo with girls
-Depressed
-Awkward in social situation

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
That one girl gave us attention and now shes stuck in our head rent free permanently.

Something that only happens in every 5 years or 10 years.

Now, I'm a just a boring ugly nerd in rural college with no garunteed future.
AB432A65 DFA5 4A1E BD46 4C3EE395A583

• JFL
I browsed her FB post from the early 2018. Her friends even commented how it's impossible for her to have a chance with him.

Imagine the dopamine rush knowing that the hottest girl from your school seriously keeps dreaming about you and you just get accepted to one of the most prestigious and highest paid career on the planet. You are loved and liked by your friends. The proudest student of your teachers. You are now the role model for many kids in the city of 150k population to look up to.
But I respect his hard works.

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A
Brutal mate, if you were born chad you wouldnt even know of this website because she would be your gf.

If you want keep on taking blackpills until you are unable to have a oneitis.

• So Sad
Brutal mate, if you were born chad you wouldnt even know of this website because she would be your gf.

If you want keep on taking blackpills until you are unable to have a oneitis.

I wish I never found this place.

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer